Re: [buffywantswillow] RE:Stormchaser

Awwwwwww, such a warm welcome, i can just picture you standing there with
your open arms, welcoming your love back : )In my minds eyes i see you, the
sun increasing even more your natural glow, your silky hair flowing in the
wind, your soft skin that i long to touch... A divine vision, MY vision,
but an untouchble vision, one that has to be admired from afar, just like a
goodess taken from a Romantic poem, truly the forbidden fruit...Kim, baby, i
know our love isn't meant to be, but i can't help myself, i just get near
your e-mails and i can already feel my pulse increasing...Romantic tunes
play in my head, i loose the ability to think , my knees turn to jellies,
girl you shake my heart...

Just so you know, the reason i was away was because i was trying to get over
you, i wanted to know if this crazy passion would go away with the time, I
thought i was cured, but now i know it'll never go away....As for the
Faith/Buffy thing, don't you ever do that again, you hear, or you might as
well send the flowers to may funeral, i told you...If you're in the mood for
something different, try Faith / Willow (who thinks i'm becoming obsessed
please raise your hand : ) As for the feedback, well, i know i've being a
failure on that field, i admit it, and i feel really guilty, just to think
that i used to be the master of feedback and now...I've realized that when
you don't send regular fewedback you don't have enough moral to threaten
people asking for the next parts.For example, i'm about three fics behind
when it comes to Pink Rabbit, and now i can't even theaten to send a troop
after her if she doesn't start working on Future Imperfect again, or after
Janine, that hasn't posted the next part of the All became clear series, or
Shadow, who owns me a million different fics and is off writing about other
pairs, or Pat, who may be writing...urgh...F/B(and Pat, i'll only tell you
what i thought about it in private or people will start getting ideas : )
but still hasn't finished Walkaways(you could do both, you know ; ) ,
Angela, well, Angela for getting way too sappy with W/T and not getting
enough B/W smoochies you Kim, for being so lazy, writing F/B AND not posting
one of these fantastic one piece of yours...Wow, even without sending
feedback i still complain, damm, I'm good : )