Re: [buffywantswillow] RE:Stormchaser

Hehe

So now you've resorted to base worship on the list, huh? I have to admire you for
throwing caution and care to the wind and going on as you are prone to do. . .and on, and
on, and on. (ok, now you have that song in your head *girn*) As always you have managed to
make me blush right down to my dock martins. Better be careful with the public displays
of affection though.....my fellow brothers and sisters on the list may think you are
playing favorites and there would be a sibling uprisal of epic proportions. Just picture
it...one more mushy sentence or quote from a song and they'd be carting my sorry ass off
and burning me at the stake! Then it would get all messy and I'd have to come back as a
ghost because I died in such a violent way and needed closure and I'd have to haunt
them......or start keeping house with your little Brazillian gremlins and wait to be
unleashed upon mean, lazy fic writers who refuse to post the rest of their stories
(janine, shadow, pat...Ahem!)...... See how obsessive love can lead off the beaten path?
Let that be a lesson to you all.....

Ok...so you got me. Your little ode of devotion and love got me right where I live.
You're officially removed from the poophead list and have been transfered to the "just
being a typical guy thinking only of himself" list. Better? Stick around for more than
2 days this time and you may even be moved up to your original standing - my "Rod is my
one true love and all other guys who want to capture my heart will have to settle for
second best" list.....you'd like that, wouldn't you? Figured I'd give you something to
strive for....I'm never to far from your grasp. You just have to stretch a little further
and try to regain your standing, that's all.....

As for the Rocky Road. I'm stuck. Poor Xander. . .I've really put him into a pickle,
haven't I? *grin* Shadow and I agree that only Oz bashing can compare to Xander
bashing....hehe...it's such a release. I'm in a little bit of a rut right now when it
comes to Buffy and Willow and I took a stab at Buffy and Faith. Can you blame me? Damn
she looked good in the past 2 eps she was in...and didn't get nearly enough screen time in
my book........then again, in my book, there would be Buffy, Faith and Willow alone in a
room...with lots and lots of whipped cream. But I digress, don't I?

OK kids. Listdad is back. Look busy, quick! Hey you, over there, Shadow....put the
feather down and leave poor Angelus alone...and Pat, what are you doing with Faith and
those strawberries? Oh, nevermind.....I don't wanna know.

Back to goofing off........for now.

~~Kimber

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Campus Exterior. Interior, Willow and Tara are sitting down in a public area.
Willow: "You were there looking for me?"
Tara: "I thought maybe we could do a spell - make people talk again. I'I'd seen you in the
group, the wicca group you were... you were different than them. I mean they didn't seem
to know..."
Willow: "What they were talking about."
Tara: "I think if they saw a witch they would run the other way."
She smiles and laughs.
Willow: "How long have you been practicing?"
Tara: "Always, I mean, since I um, was little... my, my mom used to, She um, she had a lot
of power, like you."
Willow: "Oh I'm not li.. I don't have much in the way of power." (She smiles.) Really, I
mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...
I'm definitely nothing special."
Tara: "No, you are."
Willow smiles at the compliment. Tara smiles hesitantly, then smiles.