Re: [buffywantswillow] RE:Stormchaser

----- Original Message -----
From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
To: <buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 5:59 PM
Subject: Re: [buffywantswillow] RE:Stormchaser

> From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
>
> Hehe
>
> So now you've resorted to base worship on the list, huh? I have to admire
you for
> throwing caution and care to the wind

I've always worshiped you, on, off and in between the list, and as for the
trowing caution to the wind part, what can i say, i like living on the edge
(of course, i always end up falling, but still...)

and going on as you are prone to do. . .and on, and
> on, and on. (ok, now you have that song in your head *girn*)

Arrrrrrrgghhhhhhh.Not the song, anything but the song.......And remember,
i'm a vamp, my heart stopped going on a long time ago : )

As always you have managed to
> make me blush right down to my dock martins. Better be careful with the
public displays
> of affection though.....my fellow brothers and sisters on the list may
think you are
> playing favorites and there would be a sibling uprisal of epic
proportions.

Well, I can't help myself, you look so cute when you blush...
I dunno, i need to get on your good side again and since you've being
ignoring my calls and deleting the thousands of love messages i leave on
your asnwering machine i figured that on list messages were the only way i
could get you attention : ) As for the kids getting jealous, i don't think
they will (well, maybe at first) , they know that our relationship is
written on the stars ; ) They know their daddy needs a mommy

Just picture
> it...one more mushy sentence or quote from a song and they'd be carting my
sorry ass off
> and burning me at the stake! Then it would get all messy and I'd have to
come back as a
> ghost because I died in such a violent way and needed closure and I'd have
to haunt
> them......or start keeping house with your little Brazillian gremlins and
wait to be
> unleashed upon mean, lazy fic writers who refuse to post the rest of their
stories
> (janine, shadow, pat...Ahem!)...... See how obsessive love can lead off
the beaten path?
> Let that be a lesson to you all.....

So, i guess i should better refrain myself from singing Wonderful Tonight
and Against all odds(the song for our current situation).
Damn, I won't be able to say that i think you look wonderful tonight and
that it's a wonder that you don't realize how much i love you...I'll just
stay here, thinking, dreaming...As for the ghost thing, they're so over,
vampires are a lot more hip, plus, you've already lost your soul, so it's
even easier...Although, i gotta agree with the haunting lazy people prt,
what are those guys thinking ? The new ones i can understand, they don't
know what's the punishment for those who work up the daddy and then start
goofing of, but the old ones know the consequences of their actions, and
they must pay...Starting with Shadow, who seems to be proud of her goofer
status, when i get my hands on that girl....Awwwwww, two obesessive people,
we could make such a great couple...

> Ok...so you got me. Your little ode of devotion and love got me right
where I live.
> You're officially removed from the poophead list and have been transfered
to the "just
> being a typical guy thinking only of himself" list. Better? Stick
around for more than
> 2 days this time and you may even be moved up to your original standing -
my "Rod is my
> one true love and all other guys who want to capture my heart will have to
settle for
> second best" list.....you'd like that, wouldn't you? Figured I'd give you
something to
> strive for....I'm never to far from your grasp. You just have to stretch
a little further
> and try to regain your standing, that's all.....

I'm in the general guys list ? Arghhhhh? I hate that list, it's so, so, so
guyish.I don't think i can spend two days stuck in this list, i want my only
one position back, pretty please ...I will wear heals, climb on the rainbow,
climb the highest mountain, anything to get to you....Say, are you sure
there isn't any other way for me to get there faster, anything ? I'll do it
in a heart beat

> As for the Rocky Road. I'm stuck. Poor Xander. . .I've really put him
into a pickle,
> haven't I? *grin* Shadow and I agree that only Oz bashing can compare to
Xander
> bashing....hehe...it's such a release. I'm in a little bit of a rut right
now when it
> comes to Buffy and Willow and I took a stab at Buffy and Faith.

You stabbed Faith ? Ohh, how interesting...Kidding...I only hope this
Faith/Buffy thing is only a one time thing (please, please, please) i
already lost Pat, i don't think i could handle losing another one of mine

Can you blame me? Damn
> she looked good in the past 2 eps she was in...and didn't get nearly
enough screen time in
> my book........then again, in my book, there would be Buffy, Faith and
Willow alone in a
> room...with lots and lots of whipped cream. But I digress, don't I?

Oh, great mental picture, of course i would do them in turn, Willow/Buffy,
Willow/Faith, Willow/Buffy, Willow/Buffy, Willow/Buffy...

> OK kids. Listdad is back. Look busy, quick! Hey you, over there,
Shadow....put the
> feather down and leave poor Angelus alone...and Pat, what are you doing
with Faith and
> those strawberries? Oh, nevermind.....I don't wanna know.

Ohh, too late, i already saw them, and i'm already preparing my belt,
somepeople will get a sore bottom by the time i'm over ; )

> Back to goofing off........for now.

Don't you dared