A Birthday Party Contest & You're Invited!

On April 16th Sonja Marie's Buffy The Vamprie Slayer Links will be having
it's 3rd birthday!

<sings> It's My party...</sings> oh sorry, but you get the presents.

Starting the 16th the site will hold a fifteen day Easter egg hunt (the
eggs will feature members of BtVS & AtS) ending on the 30th. Each day a
new egg will be placed on a different page of the site.

To participate you need to find the egg, and keep track of the day, who is
on the egg, & what page it was found on.

Then from May 1st to the 3rd, you need to send in your answers to an
address I will be setting up for the contest.

On the 4th I will go through the respones, and find all the ppl who sent
correct replies, those ppl will be put into a random drawing, set up by my
loverly assistant Julia L., and 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will be
chosen.

1st place prize: A Buffy Mug.
2nd & 3rd: will recieved a Buffy keychain.

Winners will be emailed, and asked for their mailing address.

To be kept informed about the contest, please join my Update only list at:
http://smbtvsl_update.listbot.com/

Sonja Marie - whtrose@xxxxxxxxxx, gaspers@xxxxxxxxxx
Owner - Buffy-Beta, ASH-GASP, Paul Wylie & Jeff Fahey Lists
Sonja Marie's Buffy Links - http://www.planetx.com/~sonja/btvsurls/
Make Money While You Surf (.50 An Hour) At AllAdvantage:
http://www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=FYJ555