Feed the Bards

This is to our many authors and my attempt to feed the bards of our list,

Shadow; you're killing us here, no updates forever!! If I don't see an update to "Stormchaser" soon I'm gonna have to hurt you! <g>.

Alex; great going with "If Destiny Wills" so far don't stop with your stop now, and "The Price of Promises" was really good and angsty.

Kirayoshi; You've got a great start to a really good story so far, I'm definitely looking forward to more.

PB; What can I say? You've done an awesome job so far with all your stories and I'm looking forward to reading more. BTW - I loved part 10 of "Whiter Thou Goest".

Janine; "Starlight" was great!! Way to go there!

Erin; You've really kept us coming back for "The Wolf Within" so far, please, give us more. : )

Angela; You're "Heart Ache" series was great and the way you did the two endings was awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing more from you.

Carol; First you get us hooked with "Willow CIA", and now you've got us hanging on for the next chapter from "Exquisitely Bored" series. Are you taking lessons from Shadow perchance?

Pat - "Who Am I?" series has turned out awesome so far. Please more!

Christeen; Great job so far, just write faster, please? <g>

Cilia; Great work so far with "2 Worlds" and "BTVS: 2117".

Kimber; The "Rocky Road and Road to Hell" series have been great so far, but I still want to see Xander flattened for what he did.

Lesley; "Female of the Species" has been great so far. Please keep it coming.

Nerdgurrl; I love your story, but I haven't seen any updates forever.

Bill

------=_NextPart_001_01E7_01BF9849.632580E0

<HTML><HEAD><TITLE></TITLE>
<META content="text/html; charset=windows-1252" http-equiv=Content-Type><BASE
href="file://C:\Windows bmp's\more Windows BMP's\Stationary\"><!-- saved from url=(0022)http://internet.e-mail -->
<STYLE>BODY {
COLOR: #990000; FONT-FAMILY: "Tahoma"; FONT-SIZE: 10pt; MARGIN-LEFT: 12em
}
</STYLE>

<META content="MSHTML 5.00.3013.2600" name=GENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY background=cid:01e501bf9873$4bf26120$77a4cdcf@saber1 bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV>This is to our many authors and my attempt to feed the bards of our
list,</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Shadow; you're killing us here, no
updates forever!! If I don't see an update to "Stormchaser" soon I'm gonna have
to hurt you! &lt;g&gt;. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Alex; great going with "If Destiny
Wills" so far don't stop with your stop now, and "The Price of Promises" was
really good and angsty.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Kirayoshi; You've got a great start
to a really good story so far, I'm definitely looking forward to more.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; PB; What can I say? You've done an
awesome job so far with all your stories and I'm looking forward to reading
more. BTW - I loved part 10 of "Whiter Thou Goest".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Janine; "Starlight" was great!! Way
to go there!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Erin; You've really kept us coming
back for "The Wolf Within" so far, please, give us more. : )</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Angela; You're "Heart Ache" series
was great and the way you did the two endings was awesome. I'm looking forward
to seeing more from you.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Carol; First you get us hooked with
"Willow CIA", and now you've got us hanging on for the next chapter from
"Exquisitely Bored" series. Are you taking lessons from Shadow perchance? </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Pat - "Who Am I?" series has turned
out awesome so far. Please more!</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Christeen; Great job so far, just
write faster, please? &lt;g&gt;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Cilia; Great work so far with "2
Worlds" and "BTVS: 2117".</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Kimber; The "Rocky Road and Road to
Hell" series have been great so far, but I still want to see Xander flattened
for what he did.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Lesley; "Female of the Species" has
been great so far. Please keep it coming.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Nerdgurrl; I love your story, but I
haven't seen any updates forever. </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Bill </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><!-- Image by Lucia - mailto:lunobrega@xxxxxxxxxx - used with permission. --></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_01E7_01BF9849.632580E0--

GIF image