Looking for weekly theme

Hey,

Quite awhile ago someone came up with an idea for the theme of the week that revolved arond what if situations, i think it was some sort of anime based thing and i can't seen to find it in my mail program, so i was wondering if the person who sent it(or anyone who knows the post i'm talking about) could post it to the lists, i'm starting the weekly themes again and i thought that was a good one to pick things up, i'm hopig to set it all up and start it tomorrow, so you guys better start preparing your keyboards : )

Well, that's it for tonight, I'm off to bed
Night , night
Sleep with the angels
HAve Rod thoughts : )