Re: [buffywantswillow] Some stuff

lol...yeah...don't even try it Rod. I know your type. Males, always thinking with their
dumbsticks. hehe....well, I have to jump in here and defend Pat's honor. He is not evil,
really, a bit misguided sometimes but you'll have to blame Shadow and I for that totally.
We just got him in our clutches and couldn't resist. And don't go getting all psycho
obsessive and jealous on me either. I've told you a hundred times to download AIM but
no....you don't listen. And this is what happens....not only does Dave get me at night
but Pat gets me during the day and evening.....but, alas, you've put me under some sort of
spell and my heart still lies with you....see what you've done to me? Made me all mushy
and stuff...Now I have my hands full with 2 other men besides you and I'm sure your not
happy about that. You'lll have to go to the Powers That Be and request a reversal of
time. ....then you'll tell me it's for the best and it's not for the greater good of the
list for us to be together then I'll get all weepy eyed and say that I heard their
heartbeats, both Dave's and Pats, and that I'll never forget, I'll never forget, I'll
never forget.........(sniff sniff)

~~Kimber (off to recover from my brief depart with reality)

--
"Seduce my mind and you can have my body. . .find my soul and I'm yours forever."

---------------------------------------
http://www.Kimbers-Corner.net
---------------------------------------
BTVS QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Campus Exterior. Interior, Willow and Tara are sitting down in a public area.
Willow: "You were there looking for me?"
Tara: "I thought maybe we could do a spell - make people talk again. I'I'd seen you in the
group, the wicca group you were... you were different than them. I mean they didn't seem
to know..."
Willow: "What they were talking about."
Tara: "I think if they saw a witch they would run the other way."
She smiles and laughs.
Willow: "How long have you been practicing?"
Tara: "Always, I mean, since I um, was little... my, my mom used to, She um, she had a lot
of power, like you."
Willow: "Oh I'm not li.. I don't have much in the way of power." (She smiles.) Really, I
mean most of my potions come out soup. Besides... spells going awry, friends in danger...
I'm definitely nothing special."
Tara: "No, you are."
Willow smiles at the compliment. Tara smiles hesitantly, then smiles.