Re: [buffywantswillow] Some stuff

----- Original Message -----
From: Shadowlander
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx ; buffyloveswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 27, 2000 10:04 PM
Subject: Re: [buffywantswillow] Some stuff

From: "Shadowlander" <Shadowlander1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I love you too listdad. *laugh* And he's right about that last rule, he goes on and now at times. Just ignore him for the most part, unless he's posting on a blue moon,during a solar eclipsem, on the fourth Tuesday in November. If he's posting then, you got to listen. Did I mention how much we all missed you around here, Rod? :)
Shadow
I was thinking about singing the nobody wants me, nobody loves me song, (well, before i remembered i don't know the english version) but now i know there's at least someone out there that still loves me : ) About the last rure, hey, you were supposed to defend me on that, tell me that it was not true, not agree with it...Yeah, you mentioned, but i don't mind hearing it again, especially if you whisper it in my ear...*wink , wink* No Kim, i'm not making a move on Shadow, you know i'd never do it to you...Kim, let go of my .....................ear...Kim, please calm down.....what are you doing with that stake, no........................

10- Ignore most of the things Rod says, his brain and keyboard aren't connected.

Well, thaat was it
Hope you guys have fun
See ya

Shortcut URL to this page: