Re: [buffywantswillow] OT: Website is up and scampering along

Hey Kimber,:-)

Maybe the guy didn't have a spell checker.:-) I was really sorry to hear about your problem...especially since I'm one of the writers on your page.:-) I'm glad everything got settled.:-) Don't let people get to you, because of the content on your page somebody may very well try, and it really doesn't even have to be somebody that knows you, just somebody that stumbled across your site could have caused trouble. But anyway, I'm glad the problem was fixed.:-) Keep Rocking.:-)

Shyfox

Buffy: What is that?

Willow: It's a doodle. I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.

Can you believe the dude spelled APOLOGIZE wrong? Sheesh!!! I took out the guys name that wrote me the e-mail cuz I'm sure he wouldn't appreciate over 700 flames about shutting a site down. So I take the e-mail to mean that they had server problems AND someone wrote a damn letter trying to screw me. I thought I had a great 'relationship' with everyone on the lists - I guess this shows me that maybe not everyone can appreciate the finer points of my personality. Oh well....screw'em!!! I don't write for other people--I write simply because it brings me joy, and if you get joy out of it then, well, that's a bonus for you. I say the list because I belong to about 9 of them (one of which I'm a moderator for) and I only have about 2 or 3 real life friends that know about the
archive and they are Kimber-friendly. *grin*

You know, this is the first time I've ever seen Fortunecity be 'fair' about material on a website. Half a brownie point for them! Sooooo....I'm up and running again and everything seems to be 'normal'. Or, as normal as anything that has to do with me can get
*grin*.

Thanks for all the suggestions on webspace. If I get screwed again, I'm probably just gonna run with simplenet - it's not a bad little service from what a lot of you have told me. You guys really pulled through for me and what can I say *sniff sniff* I'm gettin
all bleary eyed! Seriously, thanks bunches!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK
~~Kimber
(sig is breathing a sigh of relief)