ff:Succubus

Title: Succubus
Disclaimer: Mutant Enemy and Joss Weldon own everything, I just borrowed them
and took them for a spin around the block
Rating: NC - 17
Warning: Over the top sex between two women, or between slayer and demon.
Whatever!

Succubus

Buffy was in the fight of her life. Their had to be 15 or 16 vamps
fighting her, and then there was some kind of yellow demon directing the
fight. She did a roundhouse kick into one of them while punching another in
the face. She followed it with a scissor kick and a stake through the heart.
It wasn't enough; there were two many of them. Then she was grabbed from
behind and before she could do a head butt move she saw the rag covering her
face, and she lost consciousness.

She woke to the smell of fire. Once her eyes were open she saw the light from
the fireplace to the left of the bed. She was tired spread eagle on the bed
naked.

"Finally you are awake." A woman said on the other side of the bed.

"Where the hell am I, and what's up with the no clothes thing?" Buffy said in
anger. Anger, which was fading from the slayer. The longer she looked at the
women the more aroused she became. It was confusing to say the least to the
blond. She should be screaming and trying to break free, but instead she was
staring, jaw gapping open, moisture leaking from between her legs. Her heart
was pounding a mile a minute and her stomach was full of butterflies.

"I see your body betrays you little slayer." The woman said sitting down next
to Buffy and then running her hand inside her folds. When she pulled her
fingers out they were wet with Buffy's fluid. She laughed and then licked her
fingers clean.

"My name is Morgan. I am a succubus. A kind of love demon. And you my most
beautiful one, are going to fill my needs for the evening."

Shivers ran down Buffy's back. She wanted this, what ever this was. She
wanted this woman, this demon. Not even Angel had made her feel this kind of
need. She was in agony with the need for Morgan. X-Rated images raced through
her head. Things she had never dreamed of doing. Didn't know how to do, but
she wanted them. Wanted them all. Wanted to have them done to her. Wanted to
do them to Morgan. When she came back from her flash of desire she was
physical shaking with the need. Tears running do her face. "Please help me."
Was her whispered reply.

"First I have to claim you, make you mine. It will hurt but you are a slayer
it will heal quickly." The demon said with a smile.

Morgan then walked to the fireplace and picked up a small brand that had been
heating in the fire. She then walked over to the slayer. Rolling her on her
side. The ropes had loosened on their own by magic.

"It is a small brand and will only hurt for a little while" With that said
Morgan pushed the brand against Buffy's lower back, right along the line
between her back and her bottom.
Buffy bite her lip but did not cry out. Morgan reached down and kissed her
back and neck. Then she walked back to the fireplace and placed the brand in
the kettle that it had come from.

Morgan seemed to lose her clothes, magically disappearing. Buffy had rolled
onto her back to watch Morgan not even noticing the pain from her lower back.
The ropes began to tighten and pull her into place. Her legs bent and a
pillow was under her hips raising her sex.

The demon was smiling at her as Buffy's arousal grew. She strengthens across
the slayer kissing her lips while her hands light touched Buffy's body. Buffy
felt Morgan's tongue in her mouth and her fingers playing with her nipples.
The blond was breathing hard on the edge and then Morgan's mouth slid down
her body kissing her until they were at her breast. Morgan began to suck her
breast while her fingers combed through the slayer's pubic hair. Morgan then
bit lightly on her left nipple and she came scream with please.

It didn't stop the succubus, she side her hand inside the slayer and began
pumping her with two fingers while torturing her nipples. The slayer was torn
between being helpless and releasing the building pressure in her body. It
was not long before the slayer came again.

Morgan was still not happy and moved her lips to suck on Buffy's clit. She
tortured Buffy with her tongue and three fingers pumping her. Yet again the
slayer came. Next she pushed a finger in Buffy's anus while she keep pumping
her pussy with four fingers. Her mouth still abusing the slayer's clit. It
was too much to fast Buffy came and then fell fast asleep.

When she woke she found herself on her stomach tied to a bench. The minute
she saw the nude Morgan she could feel the moisture running down her legs.
This time Morgan had different plans. Buffy felt the sting of a small whip.
She recognized it from one of Giles lectures, a Cat-o-nine-tails. Morgan beat
her thoroughly across her bottom, thighs and back, save for the still healing
brand. That she steered clear of.

The whipping was not as back as many she had received from her vampire
friends. It hurt but not more then she could bear. But it bugged the hell out
of her. Not because it hurt or anything, no because it was turning her on and
that just scared her. Worse with every hit she was moaning in pleasure.
Morgan finished the whipping and then admired her work. It was among some of
her best work she thought. Then the demon waved a hand and was equipped with
a dildo. She wasted no time, slamming deep into the slayers pussy. Buffy was
so wet it was like cutting into butter. She began a fast sea saw into the
slayer thrilled by the girl's body wiggling underneath her. Even for a
Succubus it was amazing at how responsive the slayer was, how aroused, how
willing to enjoy the gifts she was giving.

Buffy came hard and load. Morgan was temped to stop there and just amide her
work but she had a job to do. She kept going bring the girl to several more
orgasms.

In total she keep Buffy for three days of consist sex. The slayer was so worn
out she couldn't even stand or stay awake when she set her home carried by
one of her minions.

"You can trust that vampire to get her home safely right. He won't bite or
give her to his vampire buddy's right." The red head said with fear for her
friend in her heart.

"I promised to return her after three days and I have done just that." Morgan
replied to the young witch.

"And you didn't hurt her right." Willow said in desperation.

"No more then you will in the future little one. The slayer does seem to
enjoy, lets say, a little kink. I think you as well will enjoy that little
witch."

"Ah?.Ah?Well, just as long as she is ok." Willow said.

"Do not worry, your plan will work fine, I have broken her inhabitations just
as I did yours two years ago."

"Ah yeah."

"We have time to play now come into the bed room and I will teach you a new
game. You have my brand little witch so I know you are already mine."