FIC: Points of View (part 2)

TITLE:Points of View - Chapter 2 of the Love Shack Series
RATING: NC-17
BARD: kimly
E-MAIL: thekimlyarchive@xxxxxxxxx
URL:geocities.com/thekimlyarchive/buffy/main.html
ARCHIVE: Please ask for a finished copy. Things may change depending
on feedback.
PART: Two of (?) Have to break it up for posting since it's too big
for one e-mail

See part one for complete disclaimers

Dinner was awesome. One of the major perks about having a best friend
that was loaded was not having to eat at fast food places or diners.
Not that we went five star but most places were better than Taco Hell
or Burger Barf. This was going to take no time getting used to.
Willow
picked a small italian place that served an inspired lasagna and an
even better cannoli.

It was nice just to sit and talk. Willow outlined the projects she
had
in the hopper. I thought Giles would wet his pants once she got the
demon database up and functional. I couldn't see how or more
precisely
where she was gonna sell that one. Other than us, who would want a
database of demons? Evidently there were a couple of Universities
around the world that would pay good money to tap into Willow's
latest
creation.

We talked about the future. Not too far into the future. I didn't
have
that luxury, but still future. Willow wanted to keep working in the
computer field - she would start her own company. She basically
already had by selling those programs. But she also wanted to
continue
with her magik. I had no problem with either. I would support her in
whatever she wanted to do - how could I do less? She always supported
me, no questions asked.

I did ask her to be careful. I didn't want the magik to hurt her. I
couldn't protect her from that. She promised to work with Giles and
anyone else he suggested. It was good enough for me.

She surprised me by asking what I wanted to do with my life - outside
slaying. She knew a 9 to 5 job would be impossible. I needed the
freedom to come and go as the forces of darkness dictated. They never
kept the traditional business hours.

I confided that I had the idea for a children's book - based on my
own
life and the demons I fought. No, I didn't plan on being as graphic
or
terrifying as my actual life, but to take the demons and make them
softer and to make the slayer more of a superhero. Something along
those lines. Just bring my whole life down to kindergarten level.

I was nervous about saying anything about this idea, even to Willow.
But she was so great. She liked the idea and wanted me to start
working on it immediately. I still had doubts. Even if I wrote it,
could I illustrate it? What about publishing it? Would anybody buy
it?
What were the chances of this all actually happening?

Willow said it didn't matter if it ever sold, it was the process that
mattered. And she believed in me. How could I say no? How could I not
at least try. Besides, if I pulled it off, I could contribute to my
own expenses and wouldn't need to live life as a kept woman.

That was the next thing we talked about over dessert. I told her how
didn't want to be taking advantage of our friendship and constantly
sponging off her new found wealth. I had accepted the house and the
car and wasn't that enough? In hindsight, I should have put up more
of
an argument over both at the time.

Willow just calmly explained that it was her money and she'd do with
it as she damned well pleased. And if I insisted on offending her by
bringing it up again?  '¥ well, it just wasn't gonna be pleasant. She
had
on her resolve face, the one I found so adorable, and had a real
problem saying no to. So I didn't and just said thank you when she
paid the tab. I did, however, plan on thanking her in a much more
personal manner once we reached the house later this evening.

All that aside, her stubborn insistence that she was going to be
supporting me?  '¥ well, that gave me the final kick in the ass I
needed
to make sure I at least attempted the book. I had two months left of
the summer before classes started up again in the fall. Hopefully, I
would have the majority of it completed before I had to put my nose
the grindstone again.

I couldn't talk her into going back to our apartment, so Willow
joined
me for patrol. We had argued about her safety in the past and I'm
sure
we will argue about the same topic in the future. I know she doesn't
want me to go out alone and she knows I don't want to be the cause of
anything happening to her. So we compromised - kinda.

She came with me while I hunted the undead. As a concession to me,
she
outfitted herself with a Supersoaker with instructions of flight over
fight. I actually liked having her along. But, I think I just prefer
her around to not around - no matter the situation. Now if I could
just get the time to move faster.

I wanted the duty part of my life to be over, for the rest of the
night at least, so the personal part could take over. I owed my Wills
some of my undivided attention.

I still had two more cemeteries to case. I needed to get to two
possible newbies before they had the chance to do any damage. They
couldn't be buried in the same place. No, nothing was ever convenient
for slayers. Yet, I don't know how the others managed with just a
Watcher. Especially ones that couldn't hack into the police computer
to find all those "neck" deaths.

We arrived at Sunnydale Memorial and searched for Heather McDonald's
grave. Granted, it wasn't 100% that she would rise. Her cat may have
torn out her throat and then nuzzled her mouth. We weren't real high
on that theory, so there we were, sitting on some other poor sap's
headstone waiting for the dead to live again.

I was listening to Willow recount the latest happenings with Dingoes
Ate My Baby when the ground in front of us parted and an arm emerged.
In the past I would wait for my nemesis to totally rise and then we'd
dance for awhile before I ended their undead life. I no longer had
the
patience. I hopped off my perch and yanked the vampire out of the
ground. It was disoriented and I used that to my full advantage. One
thrust with Mr. Pointy and a thin covering of dust joined the newly
covered grave.

I held my hand out to Willow and we walked hand in hand to the car
and
to the next grave site. She wanted to know when I did away with my
trade marked bantering with my victims. I thought for a minute before
I realized it started when she got back from Boston - after we had
become lovers. I no longer needed the rush of fighting. I got all the
rush I could handle when I was with her. Now, I just wanted to
perform
my calling well enough to make it home to her. When I told her that,
she cried. It was the last thing I wanted.

Thankfully, we arrived at the last cemetery in short order. Before we
headed off in search of the late Jason Whitmore, I gathered Willow
into my arms and apologized for making her all teary-eyed. She melted
into me. I brushed away her tears and gently kissed her. She sniffed
and touched my cheek and just looked into my eyes. It was then I
realized I hadn't upset her. So, I kissed her again.

Willow pulled away and gestured over my shoulder. Jason was already
awake and looking for his first meal. He came at us planning on
dinner
and dessert. Needless to say I was against the idea. If anyone was
going to eat Willow tonight, it sure wasn't going to be fang boy.

I pulled Willow behind me then met Jason at a full run. I tackled him
and rolled him onto his back but before I could finish him and get
back to more important things I found myself on the receiving end of
right cross. For a split second I was embarrassed that Willow saw him
land a punch, but the pain in my jaw snapped me back to reality.

We were both on our feet again and I went after him with a roundhouse
kick then bent for a leg sweep. He was on his back again and I
gripped
my stake a little tighter and pounced. I swung with my left and when
he brought his arms to block me, I shifted and plunged with my right.
He dusted under me and I was soon sitting on the grass.

Willow helped me to my feet, escorted me to my mustang, liberated my
keys and tucked me into the passenger seat. She got in behind the
wheel before turning to examine my multi-colored chin. Her touch was
light and it soothed me completely.

She shook her head and gave me that lopsided grin. I had closed my
eyes to absorb the emotion running through me. When I next realized
what was happening, we were already on our way to the beach house.
Willow's hand was resting on my leg. I covered it with my own and
figured I'd get a short nap. I had big plans for later.

* * * * * *

I pulled up the drive and parked the car. A small squeeze to the
thigh
under my fingers brought Buffy out of her snooze mode. I hoped she
wasn't out for the night. I had always been edgy after going on
rounds
with her but until tonight never realized seeing her fight turned me
on. When Oz was around I just figured it was him. No wonder he liked
it when I accompanied Buffy.

Buffy grabbed our bag out of the trunk and met me in the living room.
I had flipped on the deck lights and went out to look over the
supplies the construction company had left. A couple of days and the
hot tub would be functional. I can't believe I overlooked that. Good
thing I have Buffy to make sure all the creature comforts are
accounted for.

As I stood at the rail watching the waves lap the sand, she came up
behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and nibbled on my
neck.
Oh, how I loved this position. I had such wonderful memories of being
on this very deck but with our positions reversed. It had all started
here, like this.

I leaned back into her, confident her strength would keep us both
upright. She worked my shirt out of the waistband of my jeans and
rubbed her hands over my stomach. I think she just needed to feel
skin. She didn't move to elevate the touches into anything more
serious. I took her right hand and brought it to my lips in order to
place little kisses along her palm and wrist.

Suddenly, my world swirled violently and I found myself being cradled
in strong arms. I couldn't find a good reason to protest. I put my
arms around her neck and sucked on a nearby ear while she carried me
down to our bedroom.

Good thing the bed had good springs. I was unceremoniously tossed
into
the center, then pounced upon by a ravenous Slayer. I guess the nap
did her a world of good - she had energy to spare and planned on
expending it on me. Luck me. Nope, no complaining here. I was about
become a very happy hacker.

I'm glad I wasn't overly attached to my shirt. Buffy and buttons did
not work and play well together on that night. They went flying in
all
directions, we never did find one of them. I was a little more upset
at the end result of my bra. I had liked that bra. It was lacy and a
nifty shade of pink. Not a wussy pastel but also not that day-glo
pink
either. I hoped I could find a new one like it.

All thoughts about the state of my undergarments where quickly
forgotten when Buffy attached herself to my left nipple and did a
damn
good impersonation of an Orek. And I'm talkin' the super duper hotel
model. I'm not sure how suction is measured, but?  '¥ Oh, God! I did
the
only thing I was capable of - I arched and moaned. Or maybe I moaned
and arched - it was all a little fuzzy. The important part was, I
needed to have more of me in contact with more of her. Preferably
naked.

She must have read my mind. I was still a little hazy and didn't even
fell her leave my breasts. The next thing I knew, a very naked Slayer
was pulling my jeans off by the ankles. Luckily she didn't rip those.
I hadn't packed another pair. I didn't want to have to think about
having to explain to the nice officer why I wasn't wearing any pants.

I came back into myself when Buffy lowered herself towards me. She
was
barely touching me - holding herself up with her fore arms and knees.
I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to cover me fully. She
tried to roll off, afraid to be too much weight for me to handle. I
would have none of that. I loved the feel of her, the solidness - it
felt very safe, not suffocating.

She smiled and went back to her feast. The muscles in her back moved
under my hands as I massaged slowly. She purred into my chest. It was
a oddly pleasant sensation.

I grew restless with the slow pace Buffy set for this encounter. I
think I surprised her when I managed to roll us over and sat on top
of
her. She allowed me to fondle and pinch her nipples for a moment
before reversing our position once again.

She mentioned something about needing to tip me, I didn't quite catch
the whole thing since she ignored my achy nipples to play in the
wetness between my thighs. There was no rhyme or reason to what she
was doing down there. Then she left my warm center all together. She
painted both nipples then returned her mouth to them and her hand to
my more acute need.

If she was trying to make me crazy she was succeeding in spades,
diamonds, yellow stars and green clovers. My hips took on a life of
their own trying to force her into a more committed contact. I
grabbed
her wrist and tried to force the issue. Dumb move. She was too strong
to force so I resorted to the only method left to me.

I begged. I whimpered. I pleaded.

I was denied.

The phrase "over stimulation" kept running through my mind. Her
fingers traveled slowly up and down the length of my crease, avoiding
my clit. One touch. It would have only taken one touch. If I died
before cresting this summit, I'd?  '¥. I'd?  '¥ I wasn't sure what
I'd do, but
it'd be a doozy.

Finally, she entered me. Three fingers, four on the next stroke. I
was
in orbit. Houston, we have lift off! No problem here?  '¥

I was off for round two when she pressed her thumb against my swollen
bundle of nerves, which she had been studiously ignoring. I think I
yelled her name. I yelled something. She was smiling, I'll assume it
was her name.

I wanted so much to thank her. To tell her how wonderful she had
been.
All I could do was smile - and breathe heavy. My heart felt like it
was going to beat out of my chest. I could feel the pounding of blood
in the most amazing places.

She seemed pleased with herself. I couldn't begrudge her that. I
could
spend hours trying to find all the adjectives to describe what she
did
to me. I was a very happy hacker as I found the strength to pull her
down for a kiss. When it ended, she rested her head against my chest
and wrapped herself around me. I remembered playing with her hair
before I fell asleep.

* * * * * * *

I had a shit-eating grin plastered on my face when I woke up the next
morning. I may have been new to this whole female love thing, but I
was a quick study. Now if I could just convince UC Sunnydale to let
me
set an independent major in Willow - hell, I'd graduate Summa Cum
Loudly.

I think I should be shot for that last comment. Bad puns. Must be
from
hanging around Xander so much. No matter. I was still quite proud of
myself. Willow continued to doze underneath me. It was the first time
I had worn her out. Considering I had super-human strength and
stamina, she often sent me to dreamland without even breaking a sweat
herself. It was gladness to finally be able to return the favor.

A shower was definitely in order. The musky smell of last night's
activities clung to me like a favorite shirt. I grabbed my robe out
of
the closet and headed for the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and
emptied
my bladder before ducking under the spray of hot water.

I had soaped my body and my hair and was preparing to drag a razor
through the jungle that was my left leg when I was joined in the
shower. Willow smiled and kissed me deeply, passionately. She fought
for control of my mouth. She won.

We kissed under the pounding spray for log minutes. She thanked me
for
the previous night while examining the clear skin of my chin. My
healing abilities amazed her and I think made it easier to see me
battered and bruised knowing they wouldn't last long.

She took the razor from me and sat me down on the side of the tub
before motioning for a leg. I gave her my right one. She rested my
foot against her stomach before squirting some gel the length of my
shin and proceeding to lather up the entire calf. This was definitely
new. No one had ever shaved my legs but me. It was highly erotic
watching her carefully run the blade over my flesh.

She finished my lower leg and moved to continue with the upper
portion. The lathering was maddening. I wasn't sure if she was
purposely trying to turn me on, but that was the effect. I held still
as she shaved the leg clean. Just knowing how she was going to touch
me made it more difficult to sit still when she moved to work on my
other leg.

It felt like she was touching me for hours. I'm sure it was nowhere
near that long. I had closed my eyes in hopes of controlling my
reaction to having her hands so close to my center. I guess she
wasn't
as stimulating as I thought because she woke me up after she
completed
her own shower.

I went to towel her off but was brushed aside. She thanked me for
being so wonderfully attentive - her words - but, now she had the
need
to feel me. Who was I to argue?

I was dried off, then moisturized - head to toe - she massaged my
limbs and torso with a single mindedness few people could manage. She
had to be aware of the affect she was having on me. I could smell my
arousal and felt it trickle down my thigh. One look into her eyes and
I knew I was in trouble. She had this wicked little glint and I tried
to prepare myself. Who knew what she would ask of me?

She laughed when I shuddered. Willow could be evil in the most
wonderful ways. She said she had been keeping track. Since she got
back it was Willow 3 - Buffy 0. She planned on evening the score -
starting now - and she wasn't going to stop until we were tied. I
asked if she would notify my next of kin when she was finished.

She pulled me back into the bedroom and pushed me, face first, onto
the bed. I felt her straddle my thighs then bend down to gnaw on the
back of my neck. It was a different position but incredibly
enjoyable.
She stretched our arms out, and squeezed my fingers before
instructing
me to keep mine where she was leaving them - no matter what. I wasn't
sure I wanted to find out what would happen if I disobeyed.

Her lips traveled over my neck and shoulders and I could feel her wet
sex move rhythmically against my ass. Different was good. I could do
different. She continued like this for some time. Soothing and
stimulating me at the same time. Half of me wanted to curl up into
her
arms and forget about everything but her. The other half wanted to
escalate this to the stars. It was maddening. I'll assume this was
her
point.

She moved her lower half off of me, never ending the sucking on my
shoulder blade. Who'd have guessed that was an erogenous zone? She
tapped my inner thigh signaling that she wanted access to my sex.
Cool
for me. I complied eagerly.

She worked a couple of fingers between the lips of my labia. She
hummed her appreciation at the moisture she found there. My hips
moved
against her hand as she attacked my ear lobe. My attention was so
absorbed with her lips, it took a moment for me to realize she was
circling gently against my asshole.

I freaked. It was that simple. I swatted her hand and rolled out from
under her, sitting up suddenly. I was shaking. Saying that she
surprised me would be an understatement of monumental proportions. I
had never?  '¥ well, even considered being touched where the sun
don't
shine.

She crawled in front of me and took my hands in hers, bringing them
her lips. She apologized for making me uncomfortable - for doing
something I was against. My breathing settled down and I could think
clearly again. I confessed she startled me.

Willow explained she just wanted to do something different, something
she enjoyed and hoped we could share, but promised she'd never try it
again. We sat cross-legged on the bed facing each other holding
hands.
I wondered if she didn't find it a bit, well, gross. I couldn't
guarantee what she would find there.

She said after morning rituals it was usually a pretty safe bet.
Besides, she wasn't going to try to reach my spleen. I wasn't sure
exactly where my spleen was but I took solace in that fact. I had to
admit, once I got over the initial shock, it was an intriguing idea.
Were we really that sensitive there? Would it be pleasurable? I knew
with all that I was Willow would never do anything to hurt me -
besides, I was used to pain.

Willow was infinitely patient, answering my questions with her
straightforward manner - while not pushing the issue. She was going
let me make up my own mind. I loved her all the more for it.

I hadn't made up my mind about this new area to possibly explore, but
I felt this whole thing brought us closer together. It had ruined the
heat we had generated from before, during and after the shower but if
we could talk honestly about something like this?  '¥ what could life
throw at us that we couldn't work through?

We both had felt some deeper connection when my stomach ended the
moment by making itself known. We both chuckled and got off the bed,
collected our robes and headed for the kitchen.

As we made breakfast, we kept mentioning how grateful we each were
for
the other's understanding. It got quite nauseating and we agreed to
just let it drop for the time being. We prepared the rest of our meal
in silence. Actually, Willow prepared, I handed her whatever she
requested. I made a damn fine scrub nurse to her surgeon.

She put on a pot of coffee before whipping up some eggs. I poured
some
juice and was allowed to make the toast. When everything was complete
we took it to the living room and flipped on the tube. There was less
than nothing on in the middle of the day. I don't know why we were
surprised. There was nothing on in prime time either.

We ditched TV altogether, threw on some clothes and wandered down to
the beach. The sun was warm as we made our way to the surf. The water
was still cool, it being only June. It would have to jump another
15-20 degrees before I would want to venture in. I know, the mighty
Slayer was a wuss.

* * * * * * *

We had weathered a major, major, stumbling block. Who knew the shy,
reserved, hacker would have a more diverse sexual arsenal than the
cool, outgoing, Slayer? I think we both learned an important lesson
about projecting our experiences onto others. God, I sound like my
mother. What next? Hug therapy? Well, that ain't exactly a bad idea.

Buffy had decided to get in some exercise since our morning
calisthenics were cut short. She was sprinting down the beach, full
out. She got about 200 yards out then turned and came back towards
me,
passing me and going about the same distance in the other direction.
continued to wander towards a washed up log out by the point.

By the time I reached my target, Buffy had lapped me several times.
She collapsed by my side breathing heavily. Her hair and tank were
drenched in sweat and she was flushed the most attractive shade of
pink. I smiled remembering the times I had put her in such a state.

She asked if I'd mind if she took off her shirt. I was touched by the
question but assured her I wouldn't mind. Who was around to care if I
sat there ogling her? She tossed the shirt over the far end of the
log
then I pulled her down to recline in my lap. She refused claiming she
stunk but I managed to convince her the smell of her sweat was
anything but revolting.

Buffy put her head on my thigh and played with the fingers of my
right
hand. She seemed fascinated by the tendons and joints as if she was
trying to commit every juncture to memory. Maybe she was. I knew I
never tired of learning a different part of her body.

While she played with my fingers, I played with the hair around her
face, smoothing it back, feeling its texture. I couldn't wait any
longer. I needed smoochies. Buffy smoochies. I covered her lips with
my own, teasing her with my tongue. She most certainly didn't mind
this new activity.

We explored each other slowly, our tongues dueling, aggressive one
moment, passive the next. She released my fingers to latch onto my
neck. If she was worried about me going anywhere, she needn't bother.
Nothing short of this week's apocalypse was going to remove me from
her.

Since the kissing thing was going so well I decided to add the
groping
thing. My free hand went to her sports bra clad breast and began
massaging it. Groping was evidently a good thing. Buffy moaned her
enjoyment into my mouth. If cloth covered was good then naked had to
be better. Right? Right.

I wondered if she had planned this when she dressed. This bra had a
zipper running between her two mounds cinching it closed. Stylish and
convenient. Not one to waste a happy accident, I utilized said zipper
and freed her breasts from their confinement. This elicited another
moan. Naked was definitely better.

I rolled the nipple between my fingers amazed at how fast it
hardened.
Buffy had picked up a three-word mantra: God, Willow and yes. Not
necessarily in that order and in varying volume levels. I alternated
between the two, not wanting either to feel neglected. Finally, I
could stand it no longer. I needed to taste them.

The Slayer put up no fight when I lowered her completely to the sand
and moved partially on top of her to gain access to her wonder
breasts. I licked, sucked and nibbled each breast, ignoring the erect
peak. Her mantra became less coherent, but louder.

When I began mouthing the nipples, I worked my hand inside the waist
of her shorts. She had anticipated this little rendezvous. She wasn't
wearing any panties. Naughty Slayer. If I was into spanking, this
would have been the perfect opportunity for it.

She chuckled at my surprise. We both giggled for a moment but she
stopped abruptly when I brushed over her clit. She was calling to God
again. I briefly considered I wasn't getting my proper due in all
this
but quickly ignored myself. I had more important things to be doing.

As I circled her pleasure center, I worked my way up her chest,
nipping and sucking on her neck. I got a little over zealous at one
point. She'd be wearing my mark for a few days. That thought really
turned me on. I liked the thought that she belonged to me.

Her hips were helping me keep a steady beat. She wanted more, that
much was perfectly clear. I kissed my way to her ear and never
slowing
the movement of my hand, told her in explicit detail how long I was
going to make her wait for release and what I was going to be doing
her to tease her into a frenzy.

She was close. My fingers were covered in her passion. Her breathing
was shallow and labored. Her sex was enflamed. Over the course of the
past day and a half she had gotten me off three times, and to my
knowledge, never came herself.

I confused her by making her think. As I made small circles around
her
sensitive flesh, I asked her what she wanted me to do to make her
come. She said she didn't care, just please put her over. I was a
real
bitch, I made her make a decision she was in no condition to make.
Speech was a luxury and thought was impossible. Her coordination,
however was superb.

One hand tangled in my hair and brought my lips to hers in a crushing
kiss. The other grabbed the wrist near her sex and forced two of my
fingers deep inside herself. She released my mouth and screamed as I
entered her. I could barely keep up with the speed of her thrusts. I
returned to her breast and bit her nipple.

My name?  '¥ she screamed my name as she came. I don't think I will
ever
get tired of hearing her do that. My fingers were tightly clamped
between her thighs and by her inner muscles. I flexed my fingers and
felt another spasm. So I did it again. I hadn't planned it, but I
made
her climax again just by nudging her g-spot.

She told me I was evil for being such a tease. I just reminded her
paybacks were a bitch, but wasn't it worth it? The lazy grin
plastered
across her face told me it was. I kissed her again as I zipped her
back into her bra. Her nipple stood out from the cotton. It made my
mouth water.

Buffy complained when I pulled her to her feet and turned her in the
direction of the house. She was whining. She was liking the sun and
she was liking the sand, she wanted to stay. I reminded her I still
had one, possibly two, orgasms to give yet - depending how you
counted
- and was pretty sure she didn't want sand in some rather sensitive
areas.

She was freshly showered and naked on our bed when I arrived back in
our room.

See part 3