FIC: Points of View (part 3 - end)

TITLE:Points of View - Chapter 2 of the Love Shack Series
RATING: NC-17
BARD: kimly
E-MAIL: thekimlyarchive@xxxxxxxxx
URL:geocities.com/thekimlyarchive/buffy/main.html
ARCHIVE: Please ask for a finished copy. Things may change depending
on feedback.
PART: Three of (?) Have to break it up for posting since it's too big
for one e-mail

PART 3

I was naked on our bed when she entered our room. I was resting on
one
hip, a leg slightly bent, with my best come hither stare. She ignored
me. This wasn't going at all to plan.

She smirked in my direction but entered the bathroom without looking
back. I heard the lock click into place. Guess I know where I'm not
wanted. I considered just dressing and playing another round of
clicker-vision. It was short lived. We had already determined there
was less than nothing on. Besides the bed was a comfortable place to
wait on the off chance I'd get lucky.

Willow had the same idea I did - get the sand off. I couldn't figure
out why nudists like the beach so much. Do they have some secret way
of keeping the sand from getting everywhere? I wasn't even completely
naked and I found sand in places I didn't even know I had.

I had propped myself against the headboard and was sitting with my
knees drawn up but spread and had my chin resting on them. I wasn't
trying to be sexy or alluring. It was comfortable and allowed me to
keep an eye on the bathroom door.

She laughed when she saw me and wanted to know who taught me how to
sit like a lady. Being in an admittedly weird mood, I shrugged then
flung my limbs out spread-eagle and waited for Willow to make the
next
move.

She laughed again - I'm glad I'm so amusing. She crawled up onto the
bed and wiggled into my side and planted little kisses over my face
and neck before claiming my lips. Oh, she was worth the wait?  '¥

We continued to kiss leisurely, exploring each other as if this was
new. We were in no rush to elevate our actions, although I did feel
her nipples crinkle and tighten and poke into my side. It was a neat
feeling. She sighed and nuzzled my neck. If we did nothing else, it
would have been a great afternoon.

I needed to buy a thesaurus. I was having problems expressing all the
different things Willow would do to me - and how it made me feel. I
couldn't help but think it was, at least in part, because we were
both
women. She just knew how my body would respond. Or maybe it was
because we were such good friends before we became lovers.

I didn't feel like I had anything to prove when I was in her arms. It
wasn't that she didn't care that I was the Slayer and that I had this
screwy destiny - but when she's loving me - she wanted me in spite of
it, not because of it. She understood the Slayer, but liked the
woman.
I was getting way too deep and real for just having been thoroughly
fucked.

Oh, yes?  '¥ Willow was nothing if not thorough.

She used her fingers, lips and teeth on my nipples. She licked,
sucked
and nipped at my lips, my neck, my ear. She planted soft kisses down
my sternum, inside my elbow, across my ribs. She was slow and
maddening and stimulating and absolute. She might have been working
for a minute or an hour, time had no meaning for me.

She made me feel like her complete world as she loved me. Like there
was no higher purpose in her life than to watch me climax. If I ever
get outa this haze?  '¥ I owe her a couple. She made me come?  '¥ I
couldn't
tell you how many times; so hard, so quick - it was no wonder I
couldn't focus.

She mouthed my nipples until they were raw before moving steadily
south. She wasted no time finding my pleasure center. She licked and
sucked in an erratic dance. She lifted me right to the edge and
then?  '¥
stopped. I lost count of the number of times. As her tongue brought
me
higher again, she entered me gently - like she could sneak her
fingers
into my channel.

If it was physically possible, I was more aroused now than on the
beach. I was equally as speechless, that was for sure. Thankfully,
she
didn't ask me any questions. This time. She just took my moaning and
occasional muttering of her name, or God's, as a matter of course and
continued her assault of my clit and the slow, full strokes of her
fingers.

My first climax was intense. I would have been perfectly happy to
catch my breath, curl around Willow and take a nap. After all, I was
going to have to patrol later on. But she wasn't done with me. She
wasn't even slowing down. My inner muscles were still spasming, yet
she didn't stop the trusting. This time, she made sure she hit my
g-spot on each and every stroke. I was off again. I could barely
breathe.

That's when it got all fuzzy. Number two hadn't completely ended when
she reattached herself to my clit. I have no real memory if she
stopped after my third or if she kept going. I'll have to ask her, if
only to see what my body is capable of. When Giles told me to push
myself past my preconceived limits, I doubt this was what he had in
mind.

When coherent thought was mine again, I was safe in her arms. My
cheek
was resting on a firm breast, her heart beating solidly under my ear.
I had no desire to move even though I knew we had to get back to
Sunnydale. I had to patrol. She would come with me

She squeezed me tighter when she felt me stir. I returned the hug and
lightly kissed her lips. I wanted to say thank you, but it seemed
wholly inadequate. Her eyes told me she understood. We took yet
another shower, managing to stick to business instead of play.

We stood out on the deck watching the tide, feeling peaceful and
grateful for the time we had spent together. Willow wanted to have
the whole gang out here for the 4th. Sounded like a plan to me. I
would drag Giles myself if he put up a stink. Although seeing him in
swim trunks?  '¥ Uhhh, don't go there, Buffy.

Thanks for reading...

Again, comments, suggestions can be sent to:

thekimlyarchive@xxxxxxxxx

~ kimly