**I Kind Of Love You Awards**IMPORTANT

HELLO ALL!!!!!!

I am here to plead, beg, and grovel on my hands and knees!!! Jen, our wonderful
webmistress for A Slayer, A Hacker is hosting the very first Buffy Loves Willow Awards.
The votes have been cast and tallied and the awards are ready to be given out. But, this
awards ceremony can't go off without you!

The awards will be given out in a chat ceremony on Monday night and Jen has requested an
RSVP for everyone that is going to attend. She hasn't received any so far. If there is a
lack of interest in the chat, then, unfortunately it will be canceled and all of the
winners will be notified via e-mail. So please, please, please make an effort to see if
you can be at the chat. Here are the details:

THE LINK:
http://www.delphi.com/n/chat/QuickChat.asp?webtag=buffywillow&name=IKindOfLoveYou

THE DATE: Monday, April 10th, 2000

THE TIME: 10 PM Eastern - 7 PM Pacific - Midnight listdad time (Brazil)

The chat has been set up with delphi. All you have to do is follow the link, sign up for
a member name and password and you will be re-directed to the chat room. That's it!! I'd
suggest you get your member info together before Monday and bookmark the link so you can
go right there at the time of the ceremony.

If Jen doesn't get enough responses by Sunday Midnight Pacific Time - the ceremony will be
canceled.

Your humble bard,
~~Kimber
(sig is out shopping for something to wear)