Re: [buffywantswillow] FIC: Electric Gummy Crickets (1/1)

This and the other one were great! I think you should pick up in a third one where this one left off, though!! ;-) Happy writing!
Danielle :-)
---
~~~Hey, if you or someone you know is a gay, lesbian, bisexual or questioning Christian (but you don't HAVE to be), check out http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/stillinhislovingarms please and thanks~~~