Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:52:16 -0800
From: "Danielle : - ) " <DSmiley27@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FIC: Electric Gummy Crickets (1/1)

This and the other one were great! I think you should pick up in a third
one where this one left off, though!! ;-) Happy writing!
Danielle :-)
---
~~~Hey, if you or someone you know is a gay, lesbian, bisexual or
questioning Christian (but you don't HAVE to be), check out
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/stillinhislovingarms please and thanks~~~