Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 19:51:33 -0400
From: ~~Kimber <kacoe@xxxxxxx>
Subject: FIC: The Rocky Road Epilogue: And That Has Made All The
Difference (16/16)

*Big goofy grin*

I love you guys, I really do....Have you so little faith in me that you
honestly believed I'd leave it hanging there? *evil grin* I hope
you've enjoyed the trip as much as I have. It's been a hellofa ride.
Perhaps a sequel is in order, but then again, maybe not. Who knows.

Allow me to give full permission to anyone who wants to take up the
story where I left off. I challenge you. No, wait. . .as a matter of
fact, I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU! *Bwaahaahaahaahaa*

Title: The Rocky Road Epilogue: And That Has Made All The Difference
(16/16)