ff:Exquisitely bored 9/?

Title: Exquisitely Bored Chapter 9: Needing You
Rating R
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
just moved to Sunnydale. Cordelia and Buffy, life long friends run head long
into the new slayer in town.
Warning: Love and sex between two women, if you don't like it don't read it.

Note: I really need feed back. I need direction. Just don't hurt me too bad,
and yes I already know I suck at spelling and grammar. Who knew I would need
those in life?
Thanks: Special thanks go to AleXander Thompson whose transcripts made this
story possible.
More Thanks: AnnaBar

Needing You

Since they were going to the zoo tomorrow on the annual school field trip,
Buffy and Xander spent the night at the Rosenburg's home. Ira wasn't that
pleased about the sleeping arrangements. A boy spending the night with his
daughter, his ward who he thought of as a daughter, and a gay teen age girl.

He had over heard enough conversation from the four of them to put two and
two together about Buffy. General he really like the girl, she was a good
influence on Willow. In LA she was always burning things down or fighting.
Since she started hanging out Buffy and Cordilia, Willow had become the
daughter he knew and loved. She was his little geek and he liked her that
way.

Still, liking the girl, Buffy, was one thing but letting her sleep in the
same bed as either one of his girls was another thing all together. The
Parent in him always became protective of his children. When Cordilia became
his child, Ira Rosenburg, didn't know, but she was his child now.

Unfortunately his children were willful and usually did what the wanted to,
failing to listen to him at all.
What had Rupert told him about Buffy. "She never listens to me so I just
gave up trying to tell her anything. I am just lucky she is a very sweet and
caring child. Buffy usually tries to do what she thinks is the right thing
which is good. I am the one who has to learn to trust her, which is not as
easy as it sounds."

Ira felt lucky to have adults with children to talk with. Rupert was a very
good friend and his daughter loved him. In LA they only knew people from the
University and most of them didn't have children, much less teenagers.

But that had not been the issue. He had tried to object to the sleep over
and the girls just kept planning out the event. And at the appointed time
and date, teenagers arrived. Ira had been surprised at how well every thing
went. Diner was good, Xander ate like a pig. Then the kids had watched
videos and eaten popcorn, played a game of monopoly. Really the kids were
well behaved. Then the girls made up the couch for Xander. Willow went to
bed in her room while Buffy slept in Cordillia's room. His girls had told
him repeatedly that Buffy and Cordy had been sharing a bed at the Giles
house since they were both 5 years old.

Ira had learned enough about his ward to know this was true. Her parents
drank constantly and knock the girl around. The Giles home had become a safe
house for her. Ira had learned that the Giles thought her parents just got,
Rupert and Joyce never suspected the girl was being beaten daily. With too
many thoughts in his head Ira just gave up and went to bed, he had classes
to teach in the morning.

The sun came in the window of Cordillia's room bathing the girls. Buffy was
wide awake watching Cordillia sleep. Buffy was so in love with the girl it
hurt being next to her. Finally she couldn't stand it any more. She reached
out and touched Cordillia's hair. Just a light touch but she was stroking it
from her head to her shoulders. Barely touching her with feather like
strokes.

After a few minutes she began to stroke down the brunette's back and
shoulders barely touching her. Then Buffy leaned over and softly kissed her
shoulder. It just seemed right.

"Buffy, you know that is not nice friend behavior." Cordillia said while
rolling over to look at Buffy.

Buffy turned her head away, bright red, and started to get out of bed,
whispering, "I'm sorry. I just wanted know what it was like to touch you "

Cordillia put a hand on her pulling her back next to her. "Don't say
anything, I want to talk and you to listen."

"Buffy, I know how hard this is for you. I have been here for a while, I
know you. But I can't love you that way. I just don't feel the attraction."

Buffy had tears in her eyes and was turned away from Cordillia. Cordillia
moved and took Buffy's face in her hands, wiping away the tears. Then she
leaned in and kissed her best friend hard on the lips. It was the kind of
kiss you never want to stop. The kind that changes lives, toppled
governments. When their air supply was in danger of stopping they broke the
kiss.

"Buff, you didn't let me finish. I really can never be your girlfriend, you
deserve someone that can treat you right. Someone not me. But I do love you.
And waking up with you next to me felt good. Kind of turned me on, and since
I already love you, well it couldn't hurt to play house. Besides I need you,
I need to be loved by someone I love. I need to be touched, it's been like
forever since anyone touched me without beating me."

"Cordy, I am so sorry, you didn't deserve the family you got. But aren't
things better now that you live with the Rosenburgs." Buffy pleaded.

"Buffy shut up and kiss me." Cordillia said while pulling the blond to her.
They kissed for a while before Cordillia pushed her tongue in Buffy's mouth.
Buffy began feeling her way around Cordillia's body.

In the end they made love. Though they were quiet, a slayer has great
hearing. Willow got up and crept out of her room and across the hallway to
Cordillia's door. She quietly opened the door.

The word "shocked" was the only word that could describe the slayer's
emotions. Willow made a squeal sound something close to "AH" Her two friends
looked up at her. Cordillia rolling out from between the blond cheerleader's
legs. The lovers however remained quiet.

"Sorry, I heard, ah, slayers have good hearing, I didn't mean to, uh well I
should be going." The slayer stared out the door when she heard Buffy say.
"Willow your still exquisitely boring."

The three girls laughed at the inside joke, Willow turning around to look at
her best friends. "Well compared to you two, who wouldn't be. I can't
believe you guys did that, well I can but not with each other."

The two cheerleaders laughed. "Ah Will do you think you could either come in
and shut the door or go out and shut the door, we kind of have unfinished
business.

Willow left with supernatural speed. When she was back in her room, she said
to Mr. Duncan her stuffed cat, "The secret dies with me, Mr. Duncan, Things
just can't get any weirder."

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy