re: [buffywantswillow] FF: untitled (4/?)

> ** Original Subject: [buffywantswillow] FF: untitled (4/?)
> ** Original Sender: kimly <klinonis@xxxxxxxxx>
> ** Original Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 20:21:32 -0400

> ** Original Message follows...

> TITLE: (1/?)
>
> AUTHORS: kimly (klinonis@xxxxxxxxx) & shyfox (shyfox30@xxxxxxxxxxx)
>
> DISCLAIMER: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy. The
characters of Xena: Warrior Princess and all other associated with the television series of the
same name are owned by MCA/ Universal Pictures. This is a work of fan fiction and no
copyright infringement

> is intended. No monetary profit is being made.
>
> PAIRING (Buffy-verse): Hmmm, maybe, haven't made that decision yet
>
> PAIRING (Xena-verse): X/G
>
> RATING: ALT-PG (for the X/G relationship at this point) nothing graphic
>
> SUBTEXT: (This is a Xena-verse thing?) They Xena & Gabrielle, in case you haven't
been paying attention, are in love with each other.

> SUMMARY: Xena ends up in Sunnydale - stuff ensues
>
> SPOILERS: Everything is fair game in both verses
>
> DISTRIBUTION: None, yet - this is VERY rough and incomplete. Please wait till it's
finished

> Kimly's NOTES: Well, I've tried writing in the present tense, writing without using proper
names, writing from various characters' points of view, so next in line is writing a crossover
and as an added bonus, it's a joint effort (hiya shyfox!). So mote it be. Here's our attempt at
crossing Buffy the Vampire Slayer with Xena: Warrior Princess - not like that. Jeez?

> Shyfox's NOTES: It has been great collaborating on the story. I've had a lot of fun
scheming things up with kimly. And, thank her for the inspiration of the story. It's a good one.
Enjoy.

Kimly and Shyfox;

So far so good. If you're looking for a title, howsabout "Soulmates"? And, as a sometime
Xenaphile meself, will the Bachae(those vampire chicks that took over Gabrielle in the
second season) figure in the story?

Keep on Slayin'
Kirayoshi
(talkin the talk, and walkin the walk)

"I believe that there is something out there watching over us. Unfortunately, it's the
government."
--Woody Allen