Re: [buffywantswillow] Spoiler: I Knew It!

> Spoiler Space:

> ..

> ..

Shyfox, man - so right!! Riley was HOT (c'mon, he
was...) but god - in cahoots with adam... and he's my
bet... Spike is really a white hat after all - somes
thru and all in the end.

And the "fight" - so NEEDED to happen and aint they
all gonna fell like asses when they finally figure out
they have been played for complete fools.

More spoilers for next week

I was fine with the trailer for next week until they
went all mystical - what? trying for the charmed
crossover audience (I like charmed BTW) Willow is the
magical one - does buffy really need to have that too?

kimly

http://click.egroups.com/1/2344/11/_/663639/_/957921036/