RE: [buffywantswillow] FIC:BtSV4-Breaking Up

Cute I like it. But I am wondering what Riley is going to say about the
vampire part?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralf Quimby [mailto:ralf.quimby@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 8:07 PM
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffywantswillow] FIC:BtSV4-Breaking Up

Here is the next instalment of Buffy the Slayer Vampire.

Disclaimer:Joss invented the people and place. I invented the story.
Long live Joss.

BtSV4:Breaking Up

Buffy and Willow are in their room studying.

"Willow, you smell different."

"What? oh it's that time of the month." realizes Willow. "One benefit
of being a vampire, you don't have to go through this."

She starts rummaging around for a tampon when Buffy grabs her and lays
her on her bed. She pulls down Willow panties sniffs, and starts licking.

"No, I am a mess. That is disgu.....Oh god, that feels good!" Willow
is a bit confused. "Don't stop!" She grabs Buffys head and holds on
for dear life. "Buufffyyy!"

Buffy sits up smiling and licking her lips. "Mmmmm! My two favorite
flavors. They go together like chocolate and peanut butter."

Willow lays there and looks at her. "Does that really turn you on?
Ewww!"

"Well, I AM a vampire, your blood always tastes good." explains the
Slayer Vampire. "And when it's that blood, Wow! I'm sorry if you
didn't like it."

"I don't know if I did or not." is the response. "Maybe we should try
again and see."

They kiss, which leads to necking, which leads to biting. They are
oblivious to someone knocking on their door.

"I know you are in there." says a familiar voice.

Willow moans.

"I am coming in!" The door is unlocked, and Riley walks in.

This finally gets the lovers attention, and they look up.

"Riley, what are you doing?" demands Buffy.

"It's about Hostile 17." sys the extremely embarrassed man. "We figure
his implant failed several days ago. And knowing he could get in here
I was worried. Then when you didn't answer the door."

"Spike is dead." says the frustrated Buffy. "He attacked me, we fought
and eventually he lost."

"How did you get in here?" asks Willow, having discreetly wiped off
her neck. "That door was locked."

"We have keys to every room on campus." he explains. "What were you
doing anyway? It looked like she was biting your neck."

"We are lovers, if you haven't noticed." Buffy says acidly.

"But I thought you were my girlfriend."

"Uh...Let me explain...."

"Buffy was hurt real bad in that fight with Spike." Willow is talking.
"When she got back here we realized that we meant more to each other
than we knew. Sometimes it takes almost losing them to know who you
really love." She smiles at Buffy, who smiles back.

"Uh..I better go now." says the red man. "Congratulations, you two."
He backs out of the room locking the door behind him.

"Now where were we? Hmmmm?" queries Willow. She pounces on Buffy.
The next day in class Riley approaches Buffy.

"Sorry about last night." he apologizes.

"That's alright." responds the woman. "We should have told you before,
but we have been really wrapped up in each other."

"Thanks." He changes the subject. "Have you learned anything more
about Adam."

"He seems to have the local demon population scared to death." says
Buffy. "Even more so than me. I think because I just kill them and he
dissects them, sometimes while they're still alive."

"Do you have any idea where he is?"

"Probably at an old warehouse at the edge on town. We are going to
check it out tonight. You want to come?"
That night the Buffy, Willow, Riley and a bunch of his commandos
cautiously enter the warehouse. Inside they find the remains of about
thirty assorted demons. And in the middle they find Adam dissecting
another.

"Hello, you are interupting my studies." He looks around, shrugs and
attacks the commandos.

Over the next five minutes the commandos are all knocked silly,
including Riley.

Buffy lands a kick to his midsection that staggers him.

"You have gotten stronger." he says to her. "I see, you are a
vampire now."

Willow casts a spell on Adam that staggers him.

Adam looks at her and pops a floppy disk out of his drive. "This
contains the results of my studies." He falls to the ground. As he
hits the ground he breaks apart at the seams.

Willow picks up the disk and puts it in her pocket before the
commandos wake up.

Buffy kisses Willow. "Great going Magic Girl." she enthuses. "I think
I might have beaten him, but at the cost of large amounts of pain.
This way is much better."

She grabs Willow as she staggers a bit. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." she tells her worried wife. "That spell took a lot out of
me. I think I need a big meal." She looks at Buffy. "Looks like you do
too. Guess I had better eat double."

Riley wakes up. Holding his head he walks over and looks at the
pieces of Adam.

"What happened to him?" ha asks. "You were kicking ass, but how did
you tear him apart?"

"Uh..Well..He just seemed to fall to pieces." responds Willow.
Later at Giles, Willow carefully inspects the disk.

"He wasn't kidding." says the shocked witch. "This disk has a complete
list of the demons he found, their complete anatomy and a list of
their strengths and weaknesses. And plans for another thing like him."

"I think we had better delete that part." says Buffy. "We don't want
the Initiative getting their grubby little paws on that."

"By the way, what was that spell you used on Adam. I didn't think
there were any frankenstein destructo spells."

"It was a variation of a healing spell." explains the Witch. "It
normally causes the body to cast out any foreign body, like bacteria.
Since he was all foreign body he just sort of fell apart."
Later as Willow looks at the remains of the very large meal she has
just consumed.

"It is times like this that I wish you could drink someone elses
blood." she says groaning a bit. "I ate to much."

"Maybe I can make you feel better." says a leering Buffy. She goes to
Willow and bites her on the neck.

Willow gasps, then grabs Buffys head holding it in place.

When Buffy looks up finally Willow is shaking. She lies down on the
bed. "Do you want some dessert?" she asks. "It's still that time of
the month." spreading her legs.

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/11/_/663639/_/958091434/