ff:Passing up Meals

Title: Passing up Meals
Rating NC-17.
Warning: Very hard beginning. Bad stuff. Love, sex between two women.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
another evil turn of events.
Timeline: Takes place in the 3rd season just after Faith goes bad. I stared
this a year ago.
Note: I really need feed back. I need direction. Just don't hurt me too bad,
and yes I already know I suck at spelling and grammar. Who knew I would need
those in life.

Passing up Meals

Buffy was puzzled. Vampire were, as Angel once said "notorisouly unreliable"
They were creatures of habit. They feed off the innocent. So why had every
Vampire in town been passing up meals. If fact for the slayer it had been
the easiest slaying night she had in months. The Vamps were clearly
distracted. And there in lay the problem. Buffy was tried, she had dusted 17
vampires in one night. A new personal record. Tried slayers often make
mistakes and Buffy knew this all to well.

So the question was, should she just start home and kill a couple more in
rout, Call Giles to let him figure out what the hell was going on or should
she do the dumb thing and follow the two vampires she had been trailing to
wherever the vamp fun center thingy that was going on tonight.

She was already following, she had actually made her choice but the voice
that usually kept her alive was screaming Call Giles.

After two blocks the two vampires meet up with another male and a female
vamp. Before the end of the block, 3 more vampires joined them. Buffy
thought to herself, Now would be a good time to run away and get back up.
She actually was missing Faith. Now there was a scare thought.

Buffy followed the vamps out into the open, they were in there own world.
This is too easy. Trap screamed in her head.

They turned down an alley into a warehouse by the docks. Another dozen vamps
were gathered around the outside door. Amazingly she just walked up to the
group. They were talking in a dozens languages and they were giddy. Most
bounced with excitement. The evil mob didn't even notice her standing in the
group. One or two Vampires females came over and began talking to her, there
voices were full of excitement like teens at a rock concert.

"Hey your new, what is your name, Mines Tiffany. And this is Carmen, David
is our sire who was yours, I bet it was one of the guys that use to work for
the mayor because I have seen you with that chick that the mayor had working
for him. Isn't it so wonderful I feel just like a school girl." Tiffany
rattled on without a single breath. Advantages of not breathing Buffy
thought.

Carmen seeing that Tiffany was never going to shut up, decided to save Buffy
from stacking her in the middle of the crowd. "Tiff will you shut up and let
her answer, So who are you"

Ah, "Anne, mine name is Anne, and I was sired by. (Buffy ran through the
Majors Thugs names that she had dusted when the mayor was less dino shaped
and undead. )

" Luther, he was the mayors driver until that bitch powered him."

<God, I hope vamps us the term powered. God, I suck at undercover.> Buffy
thought while preying the vampire women bought her story. Buffy knew they
would caught on sooner or later but she need to know what the hell was going
on.

"Hey, I think I saw you with that bitch Faith too, Man the mayor was a fool
to think he could turn a slayer totally. So you here for Falstaff or
Verrilla juice?" Carmen asked.

This is a lot like high school I hope I can fake it. The slayer preyed.

Buffy had lost this last part of the conversation, so she tried to wing it.
"A little bit of both."

"Both!" the near by crowd broke out in long hard laughter.

"Girl nobody could take both in one night." Said a male vampire dressed in
old west clothes.

Another vampire wearing a leisure suit leaned over and said to the group,
"she can't anyway only Falstaff is working tonight. They are doing something
special with a captured Lokian. Should be brutal."

The group of vampires continued to giggle and talk about seemingly
unrelated facts among themselves. Buffy tried to caught pieces of there
conversions, where the best kill spots were in town. What Willie was serving
in his bar. The size of Falstaffs Rod. Weather school girls or boys were
more fun to kill.
For a slayer it was useful information but she had learned little about what
was going to happen. Buffy was getting ready to slide out of the crowd and
call Giles when a black mini van pulled up. The doors opened up to let out 4
very large leather clad armor wearing Vampires. In the center of each vamps
armor was a green Dragon with a large rose in it's mouth.

Armored undead were half dragging, half caring a young women about the same
age as Buffy. She was in chains and fighting them the whole way in the
building.

After they went in to the building a black Limo pulled up an let out two
demons. A male and Female both dark blue with red eyes. The male had two
horns on the side of his head, while the women had one horn in the middle of
her head. Both had 3 glowing red eyes. When they began to emerge from the
Limo the crowd began cheering wildly.

Buffy thought "great Vampire rock stars all I need,"

The Demons entered the building and the crowd followed. Buffy had no choice,
the crowd pushed her frantically into the building. And they didn't need
air.

There were bleachers in a circle around a pit. In the pit were a variety of
chains and torture devices laid out in useable fashion. It was easy to see
were the people would be chained and the devices that would be used one the
victims. Everything so neatly laid out on tables near by. The armored vamps
were striping the women of her clothes. She was then chain in manacles and
hung from the ceiling. The girl was still fighting and swinging only to
have the vampires pull her off the ground. Buffy resected the effort the
girl was making. It isn't easy to keep struggling when you know it is
hopeless.

The crowd only laughed at her struggling. The slayer wondered if she would
be that brave in her place. Then the lead Vampire, who's name was most
likely Jonathan, the crowd was chanting his name, picked up a small whip. A
cat of nine tales. Giles had mad Buffy memorize torture devices two months
ago. Now she knew why. Jonathan asked the male demon how many strikes. The
crowd screamed out different numbers until the Demon raised an arm and then
the crowd became silent.

"The number will be 7" said male demon, Falstaff, as his voice echoed
through the room. The crowd went silent. "7 per each breast, 7 per stomach,
7 on each thigh and 7 to the core of her private parts. But only her front
for now." The demon proclaimed. "

The crowd went crazy screaming, Buffy found the noise deafening. Surprised
to see the Vampire version of the wave fan though the crowd.

Buffy kept her attention of the pit while the crowd pushed and pulled her
around in different direction.

Jonathan wasted no time getting started. He counted each hit out load ,
working only one body area at a time. First he hit the right breast 7 times
. Buffy was in shock. The angry slayer had no idea want she could do to stop
this. He then moved to the left beast with 7 hard fast hits. Next he did
the stomach 7 times, then he did the right inner thigh hitting close to the
pubic area, then 7 times to the left thigh the same way.

The Blue demon, Falstaff, then snapped his fingers and two of the armored
vamps each grabbed a leg and pulled them apart as far as possible. Jonathan
then drew back the whip and hit dead center on the clitoris. The girl jumped
in pain but remained silent. Buffy had only then notice that she had not
cried out in pain. The slayer was drawn away from the center stage when
Jonathan sent his men into the crowd for volunteers..

The crowd was still crazy, caught up in the moment. The crowd counting each
kiss of the whip to the girls skin. The group of young vampires behind her
were making side bets on how many more hits after 7 he would make. In the
end Jonathan gave the women 12 more strokes focused on the girls clitoris.
The crowd was working up to a frenzy. Buffy had never seen vampires like
this, If anything they should have notice a human was among them.

The girl was pulled down from the ceiling and then chained on an angled
table with her front pushed hard against the wood slab. She had to stand on
tip toes to keep from sliding backwards. The restraints were cutting her
wrist more then the manacles had already done. Her sore body was being
belted hard against the table to insure she continue to feel the pain of the
beating.

The Female demon, Verrilla, then took out a hand carved ivory phallus of
some kind and the crowd quieted. She walk to the beat girl and then slapped
her sore clit with her open hand. Buffy could hear the girl moan in pain.
The kid was weakening and she had started to cry quietly. Buffy was trying
not to cry herself. She was trying to find a way out for the girl and
herself. But her mind was blank with fear.

The Verrilla stopped to play with the chained women's clit and then slammed
the ivory object into the girls pussy. The crowd sighed in awe. Then
Verrilla hit a button on top of the object and it literally clanked shut
with a chime echo as the victim screamed for the first time all night.

Then the Armored vampires circled the crowd picking vampire's here and
there. Female vamps and one or two of the male vamps were giving the armored
guys blowjobs trying to get chosen. When Buffy saw were the chosen were
going, she too begged to get chosen minus the blowjob.

After the 4th or 5th blow job the vamps were tried and just started grabbing
the best looking men and women in the crowd. You could actually see that
Jonathan was all ready week in the knees.

Buffy was taken to the pit and lightly tied in a comfortable sit circling
the wall of the pit. She had her boot knife not that she needed it to get
lose the ropes wear more show then for true captures. These vamps were
clearly here by choice.

The armored vamps then finished the circle and tied themselves in as well.
The two demons seemed to be please and the crowed was roaring. The Female
picked up a large whip and then began to hit the girl's back. This time the
women screamed as blood flood down her back. Buffy was heart broken knowing
she just couldn't stop the torture. How was she going to get this women out
of the building, the slayer asked herself.

The female finished whipping the girl then she picked up a knife and
skillfully cut two holes in her own neck and pushed blood out of them,
letting it run and mix with the blood on whipped girl back. Verrilla used
her hand to stir her blood into the girls blood soaked back.

Silently, Buffy had began cutting the rope around her. The vampires on
either side didn't notice or care. When Buffy looked ,up from her task,
Falstaff had stepped up to the Verrilla and dropped his pants. Buffy stopped
cutting. "God Angel isn't nearly that big, I don't think anyone is. Then in
anger she thought, If this is just about one guy with a big slong I am going
to be so angry.

The Falstaff leaned over the girl covering his chest in her blood. Then with
a quick move he drove himself into the girl's anus. She in turned screamed
bloody murder. The female hit a switch so that the table and demon began to
rotate for the crowd to see what he was doing. The crowd was breathless in
more ways then one. They made no sound. Buffy continued to cut the rope but
she could not take her eyes from the demon. It really was mesmerizing. Buffy
was almost free when she began to notice the Falstaff was getting bigger
-everywhere.

The beaten girl screamed with each stroke of Falstaff's tool. Buffy now
free, quietly staked her neighbors on either side. No one noticed or cared.
She scooted around and staked another couple vamps so quietly that no one
notices. She made it to one of the armour guys and still not one vamp was
noticing. She turned back to the stag and went into brain lock the demon was
3 times larger then he had been and his penis was huge. It barely fit in the
girl.

She was crying now quietly between screams of pain. Then she screamed with
an inhuman cry like a banshee Buffy thought. The slayer had never heard
anything sound so clearly wounded.

The demon then shoot out of her backside cum shooting like a firehouse. He
sprayed the crowd in the circle. Buffy was covered in his sperm. The
Verrilla then garbed his arm and said "Hurry the Blood" She used the knife
to open up the her neck wound and then some of the back wounds on the girl
as well. The male was shooting his sperm over the poor girl's back while the
female stirred it with the blood that had dripped into the bowl and then
pushed it into a larger bowl.

It was at this moment that Buffy rushed the stage. She began undoing the
chains as the demons were caught up in there activity. Buffy could not
believe that he was still spraying and the crowd had rushed forward to be
sprayed as well. It was simply insane, the slayer thought.

When Buffy had finished the last chain she kicked the female and the bowl
over The she demon dove for the bowl not trying to fight. She wanted to save
her blood mix. Buffy began to feel a burning sanitation in her groan and she
was distracted for a minute. The Demons now had the upper hand, Verrilla
drop kicked Buffy across the stage and she hit her head hard on a manacle.
The slayer was trying to shack it off when the Verrilla dropped at her feet.
The she demon's throat cut from ear to ear by the tortured women. The crowd
for the most part were still enchanted as the demon continued to spray his
seed on the crowd.

Buffy stood up and grabbed the tortured women's hand. The Demon continued to
spray the every closing in crowd of vampires. Both Women pushed through the
crowd who only wanted to get closer to the spraying demon.

The two women made it out side of the warehouse. Both cover in blood and
sperm. The slayer wondered how she gotten so much blood on herself.

They ran until they reached the docks. No one was following them.
They both stopped on the dock. The woman looked at the water then grabbing
Buffy by the shoulder.

The tortured girl while pushing Buffy into the water, "Water must get in
only way." With that she pushed Buffy in the ocean and followed by herself.
.
Buffy soon realized the water was helping to clear her head. Buffy also
notice the other women had not come to the surface. It took her a few
minutes to bring the halve dead women back to the air.

Once they were both on shore Buffy saw the girl was nude. She took off her
soaked jacket and wrapped the girl in it. They had come out near a phone
booth so Buffy tried to call Giles. The Liberian was not home or at the
library. Cordy no longer had a car and Oz and Willow were in Monetary at a
gig. That left only one person and she hated that option. She dialed the
number.

"Oh, mom sorry to wake you but I need help"

"Are you ok honey. "

"I am fine but I need you to come and pick us up at dock 41 by Walnut and
Vine. and can you bring clothes for me and a friend and lots of blankets we
got wet, And I need you to hurry. " Buffy said as a couple of vampires came
up to her.

Joyce heard " I am not in the mood guys" and the thud from the phone cutting
off.. "

Joyce hurried.

She arrived in time to watch Buffy dust the last vampire. Mrs. Summers never
knew she could drive that fast.

"Honey are you ok."

Fine mom, just wet. I need you to help me get her in the jeep though. "
Buffy pointed at the unconscious, nude and tortured girl."

Joyce gasped before the two gentle placed the girl in the back sit. Joyce
starred a little when she got inside the car. Thinking <This could have been
my daughter.>

"Ok, we are going to get you to the hospital. So just hold on." Buffy tried
to reassure her.

The Girl whispered "no" and tried to get out of the car.

"Ok, Ok, just calm down we are not going to hurt you." Buffy said puzzled
not for the first time that night.

"I can't go to a hospital slayer, they will kill me or worse. Just let me go
I won't hurt you I promise. The wounded women cried.

"They won't hurt you they will help you." Buffy pleaded "you can hardly
walk"

"You don't understand slayer, I can't- can't go to the hospital." The girl
cried , Hospital's only help humans and ..." The wounded creature cried
harder as the pain flowed through her body. She had barely been able to
speak and was weakly trying to open the car door again and get out. Buffy
reached back to comfort the girl and saw for the first time the glowing
blue eyes behind the tears.

Buffy paused for only a brief second.

"It is ok we'll take you to my house until you are strong enough to leave
ok. " The slayer said making up her mind.

The girl cried and shook, pleading with Buffy had taken the last of her
strength.

"Mom take us home please."

"Buffy she needs a doctor"

"I know mom but they don't have one for her at the hospital. Please trust
me. " Buffy said sternly.

Joyce raised an eyebrow then began to drive toward Revel street.. When she
turned a corner and looked through her rear view mirror she almost wrecked.
The slayer's mother saw the girls eyes glowing. Buffy placed a hand on her
mother's should and whispered "It will be ok, I just feel it."

Joyce wondered if other parents had these things happen to them.

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy