FF:Passing up Meals (2/?)

Title: Passing up Meals
Rating NC-17.
Warning: Very hard beginning. Bad stuff. Love, sex between two women.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
another evil turn of events.
Timeline: Takes place in the 3rd season just after Faith goes bad. I stared
this a year ago.
Note: I really need feed back. I need direction. Just don't hurt me too bad,
and yes I already know I suck at spelling and grammar. Who knew I would need
those in life.

Passing up Meals

Chapter 2
By the next morning the girl was asleep on her stomach on the coach in the
living room. Giles and Joyce were not talking over breakfast and Buffy was
in her room. She had a strange dream, not a prophecy dream necessarily,
Buffy had never experienced such long lasting sexual dream before. The
burning in between her leg was also growing and the dream had just made it
worse. She had let mister hand do some work between her curls which was nice
but she couldn't seem to get release. Giles and her mother had called her
twice each.

Finally her mother burst in to her room and almost caught her. Anything less
then slayer reaction time and her mother would diffidently be seeing her as
anything other then mommy's little girl.

"Buffy Anne Summers, We need you to get up and explain about why that poor
girl down stairs is not in a hospital." Joyce said angrily

"Mom I am tried , I killed, well , I stopped counting at 24 or 25 vamps last
night. So give me a break all ready." Buffy then rolled over squeezing her
legs together to put some pressure on her clit.

"Just get up, Mr. Giles needs to see you."
Joyce stomped back down the stairs mumbling under her breath "some days."

" Mr. Giles, she said she was tried ." Joyce repeated the message.

"Giles I got at least 25 vampires last night come on that is some kind of
record, Buffy screamed from her room with one hand between her legs. She
just could not stop from touching herself. It was like a inner burning. The
blond put on her loses cloths . She was picking out her outfits by
excesablity for quick masturbation That was a new twist. She debated over
underwear, finally settling on pull up shorts commando style and a tank top
no bra. This was a new look for her but not too far from normal for her
friends to notice.

She actually keep her hand in her pants until the bottom of the stairs.

"Buffy who is this women?" An inpatient Giles asked from the kitchen

"Don't know, But the Ma and Papa Demon put on one hell of a show with her
last night. I have never seen anything like it. The Vampires were so glued
to it that they lost tract of reality. I mean literately. I stake a bunch
watching the show in a crowd, non of them seemed to notice or care.

"Yes, Yes Buffy, but that doesn't explain why she is not in the hospital?
Giles asked losing what little patients he had left.

"She looks pretty human I did notice myself until we had her in the car."
Buffy replied

Still feeling confused Giles asked, "She isn't t human."

Not unless human eyes glow in the dark. Giles she is harmless, She gets
healed and she leaves. I don't think she wants them to be caught her again.
They worked her over really well ." Buffy said moving in circles trying to
relieve the need in her crotch.

"Hey I got class. " Buffy started moving toward the door.

"Buffy don't you wish to check on her." Giles asked again

"No, Later." With that she was out the door. She had to get away from them,
she had to get back to her crotch. It was becoming painful not touching
herself.

Joyce and Giles went into the living room and Giles gasp when he the injured
girl. Her Back was an open sore, with lash marks crossing lash marks. On her
neck bore puncture marks. And there were knife wounds on her arms and back
as well.

The girl was asleep but when Joyce and Giles entered the room. When the
floor creaked with their foot steps she jumped trying to move but finding
herself in too much pain. When the pain hit her she moaned and her eyes
light the room. Joyce jumped with a start.

"Sorry, when I am in pain I can't control them very well, I didn't mean to
scare you." the girl whispered.
She then looked at Giles and Joyce and asked. "Are you the slayers parents?
I assume you are the slayers mother because I heard you speaking last night.
I need to thank you for your generosity and of coarse the slayer for saving
me. I know she thought I was human, still it was very brave. The injured
girl was speaking as eloquently as she could but the pain and fear showed in
her eyes and face.

"Watcher , I am the slayers watcher and who or what are you." Giles said
coming closer to the girl.
He was appalled at her injuries.

"I am Kir and I am a Lokian. Well half one. My mother was human so I tend to
look more human then most Lokian. Where is the slayer?" The half demon asked
between waves of pain.

"She is at school." Giles answered

"Ah. that may not be good sir, ah she may be in great danger. You may want
to go find her and put her back in the ocean for a while." Kir whispered
trying to sit up.

" Danger? from what?" Giles asked worried

"Herself MR. ah sir." The girl said keeping her head down in an act of
servitude ". I , ah we jumped in the ocean at the dock but I doubt, well for
a human, I mean some of it must have gotten in. She saved me from a Succubus
in heat, One trying to perform the muskdal ritual. I am certain the slayer
was sprayed and she also must have gotten some of my blood on her as well.
Do you know what that means Mr. Giles. I am sorry . I was to weak to think
of it before but I did get her in the ocean as soon as I could sir. I was
wounded and I am sorry I was asleep. I will help you look for her. Kir tried
to stand but was clearly to weak. Giles just pushed her back down gently.
His mind was on fire. He only had the slightest idea what the girl was
telling him but he knew Buffy was in great danger. .

"No wonder she would not get out of bed." Giles stated loudly. " I should
have seen this coming."

"Great! Will you tell me what is going on. "Joyce asked angrily.

"Joyce I can't right now. Please stay with the demon, she lives on sugar
water. I believe many of the Lokians are living on soda pop these day. Just
keep feeding her and don't let her leave. Don't let her out of your sight."
Giles shouted as ran through the house gathering his books and briefcase.

Joyce looked at the girl " Like she is going anywhere, Rupert."
<Now I know were Buffy gets some of her traits.> Giles thought

"I mean it, If Buffy is going to make it through this, she will need the
girl." Giles said running everything he knew about succubus and incubi
through his head as he returned to the living room.

"Mr. Giles, I owe her a blood dept that I will gladly pay only well Verillia
knew I was the only Lokian in about a 1000 miles so she , ah Christ, just
look, this is so embarrassing. " The little demon said in great pain. Kir
tried to move to show the man and finally just rolled off the coach with her
legs in a v-shape trying to sitting up as best she could against the
coach.. She then painfully pulled the blanket up bent her knees and opened
her legs for Giles to see.

Mr. Giles was horrified and turned his head away

" LOOK MR!" Kir shouted in terrible pain, shaking from the effort. "Watcher
sir, please no British culture stuff, you don't have time. Giles looked at
the bruises and cuts across her front but followed her hand to where it was
pointing. In the center of her pussy was a large white device. It was fixed
with Icons and it turned slowly in circles moving in and out about a ¼ inch.

"It is a cosmic chastity belt or a mystic Kelvin seal. Either way it is very
painful and I would love it out, and so will your Slayer in about 24 hours.
I have no idea were you get a key for something like this but I do know you
will need the icons to help you find it. Sir you would not believe how
painful it is as it move in and out of me." They little demon cried,
humiliated to have to show herself again like this.

"My god " was all Giles said. Joyce just picked up a Scott bottle and drank
straight from it.

Later after a drink, of straight whiskey he returned to the girl laying on
the floor. "Were you a willing participant" Giles asked needing to know the
answer.

"Look at me Sir. I do have my kinky side that I will not deny. Look am a
half demon, but this, no I was not a willing participant." Kir said pointing
at her body weakly. "This is not something I ever wanted. I was living as a
human. Studying at UCLA. Antiques and ancient languages. I had a few
friends. I had a girlfriend. She is human, was human, they turned her taking
me." Kir could not hold back her tears.
"I was actually happy Watcher. No! I did not want to do this. I didn't want
Laurie killed. I loved her. Now a demon walks in her skin." Kir shout as the
tears rolled down her face. Then she curled up in a painful ball and let her
self cry softly.

Giles and Joyce had several more drinks before returning to the living room
with a can of coke for the demon. The girl took the can gratefully, and
drank it with shaky hands. Joyce final helped her hold the can to drink.

"Kir I need to know more about you, if I am to help you remove the belt."
Giles said. "You are a half demon. Lokian? Yes?

"Yes but I know little about that, my mother raised me"

"I will need to know some personal thing as well." Giles really didn't know
how to ask the next question.
Kir had fallen back to the floor but laughed at the watcher. "I am a
lesbian, by choice," Kir said hoping to easy his mind then added, "I have
never taken anyone by force before, and I know she will want it from me,
still ,she won't be thinking clearly. I will be a brief and careful as I
can. If she is still a virgin assuming she is now, she will technically be
one after we are done, that is all I can promise you." The Demon said sadly.

"She saved me, please find her first and then we will take the second step."
Kir added.

"I see," Giles said carefully thinking over what more he needed to know. His
mind hit on another question.

"Being half human you heal slower then Lokians.?"

"I heal almost as slowly as humans yes. "

"Thank you for you honestly. If it is any consolation I am sorry. "Giles
turned to Joyce who was more then confused but had learned to wait for the
right time to ask question.

"Joyce I will be back as so as I can."

"Ok, then will you tell me what is going on?"

"Yes Joyce, As soon as I can "

The two stared at each other for a second until Kir broke the silence.

"I could use another coke or pop, or just plain water with sugar in it. Then
I will tell Joyce what I know while you find the slayer."

A few minutes late Kir was on her stomach partially cover by the blanket
with her fangs stuck in the albumin can sucking it dry.

"Thanks, I needed that. You may need a drink as well because you will not
like what I have to say." Kir added.

"I don't actually like you at the moment as it is" Joyce said dryly

Kir laughed for a second the pain stopping it from getting out of hand. I am
a Lokian. It is a type of demon. Mostly we are mischief demons, we were
named after the god Loki, legend says we were his children. As demons go we
are kind of wusses. No great evil, but not good either. Mostly we are minor
politicians or lawyers . We manipulate humans into situations, oddly enough
both good and bad situations. St. Francis of Assiass was a Lokian. Actually
there were several saints who were as well. The girl smiled clearly proud of
her heritage. The Thing is, we deal a lot in the human world and not so much
in the demon realm. We normally don't get along with other demons in
general.

"But we are still demons. And as such have a place."

"Anyway there is this legend about a hybrid demon , half human half demon,
the legend is mostly vague. It doesn't say what type of demon. Anyway the
Lokian's mix with human and have child with them more often then any other
demon. So we are the ones the other demons seek out about the legend.
Anyway the story goes that if you mixed the blood of a hybrid demon with the
seamen of a succubus and the blood of an incubi with the cum from both.
Don't understand that whole part really, but I don't .....The thing is when
placed on a human it will make them horny as hell until they fuck themselves
crazy or dead or both. Or on a vampire, they screw like crazy before
becoming the spellcasters slave unless the spellcasters lets them go. Then
they won't remember any of it. "

"Sea water or salt water is said to slow it or stop it, if washed off in
time. Succubus seaman drives vampires crazy, it is like a drug to them. If
Buffy meets any while she is in heat she will screw, It will bite her and
she will die. Which for a vampire slayer is common enough."

"Any vampire? Even one who is a friend?" Joyce asked starting to panic.

"A friendly vampire, now that is a concept. Ah You mean one with a soul. I
have heard about one with a soul. His name is Angel. It wouldn't matter, To
vampires this stuff is like a drug. He wouldn't be able to control himself.

But you told Mr. Giles that she would have to be - ah with a demon."
"Yes, it is the only way to stop it. At least that I know of. "

"But Angel would kill her if he sleep with her plus most likely lose his
soul. "

"Your daughter knows this Angel well?"

"They dated."

"This is not good. No, no vampire could do it. They would both die in the
end."

"So who, how."

"The fever, the need from the spell will drive her until she dies, unless it
is stopped. The spell will do things to me as well since I am part human.
But my demon half will control it. Even if I were male her best hope is me."

"Great my daughter now has to screw a demon lesbian."

"Yes, If you wish her to live as a human. I won't get any pleasure out of
it, trust me, it is not about that. Mr. Giles can explain better May I have
more to drink?"

Joyce had only heard part of Giles and the girls conversation. She hated
this. She hated slaying She hated this girl and she hated Giles. But mostly
she hated herself for not being able to save her daughter.

Buffy had run from her house to school. The running just reminded her of how
much she wants to cum.
She was just about to hit the bathroom when she plowed over Xander. Buffy
jumped on him.

"Hey Buff what's up"

"Come with me Xander hurry."

Xander followed, She shoved him in a janitor's closet and forced him against
the wall. She began kissing him forcibly while rubbing up and down him. She
skillful reached into his pants and firmly grabbed his dick. Xander was
about to protest when her smell reached him. He was hard in a shot. Buffy
wrapped the pants off the boy and was down sucking him, He began to cry with
pain in his shaft. He was ready to shoot but something held him back. She
was out of her shorts and on top of him, impaling herself on his rod. They
both ponder into each other on the break of coming, only to be
disappointed. They pounded and seesawed in and out for almost an hour, both
crying in pain. Final Xander broke down in tears and pulled out. "I can't
cum Buffy I can't cum. What is wrong with me."

Buffy punched him knocking him out she pulled her shorts up fingering
herself slowly growing sore cunt. She stormed out of the closet in search of
another.

She found her prey in the chemistry lab standing beside Amy Madison. Amy
looked at Buffy sensing something but with Buffy that was normal on the hell
mouth.

"Willow I need you, Come with me."

Willow followed her down the hall to an empty class room. Buffy entered and
locked the door moving a heavy lab table in front of it. Willow looked at
Buffy and asked "What's sup, and have you seen Xander."

Well the last time I saw him he was up but I needed more so I came to my
good bud Willow. Buffy's lips were pressed against Willow and she sucked
Willow into her. Willow tried to pull away until she smelt a new perfume on
Buffy. The area between her thighs flooded on contact. She returned the kiss
adding a tongue. Buffy then pulled Willow away and said "Strip'
Both Women where clothless in seconds. Buffy turned Willow facing the lab
table against the wall. She began kissing her way down her friends back. She
then began fingering Willow clit as she ran her tongue back to Willows neck
With a quick stroke she placed 3 fingers into Willow and pumped. Buffy then
startled Willows leg and pumped her own soaking wet pussy against it with
each stroke into the girl.
Willow almost came when she inserted four. After about 30 minutes of this
Buffy Grabbed Willow pushed her to her knees roughly shoving her pussy in
the witches mouth. Willow buried her face in her friend. Willow had dream of
this forever.

Giles had followed the screaming and crying to find Xander in a janitors
closet . As long as Buffy stayed away from the boy his erection, painful as
it must be, would solve itself in about 6 hours. So Giles simple locked the
boy in the closet. He had found Amy who easily brought him to Willow and
Buffy. Most of the Wing had heard the noise by now. Giles had to make a
quick dissuasion and leave Willow serving Buffy if he was going to get her
to the cage. If Amy had not helped him he would have been over come by the
sent. Amy was not so lucky. Giles could see the stain forming on her dress
between her legs. Why had he asked her to let Xander out of the closet. He
just hoped they used protection.

He doubted Buffy had.

Driving across town to the library with the women in a 69 position was the
worst experience of his life, Besides the children and their parents looking
in, there was also the small matter of his own hard on.
The Girls keep changing positions and angles. There clothes where lost on
the road. At one point at a stop light Willow topless was on all fours
hanging out the window screaming "Buff please make me come I can't take much
more of this. Please."

The policemen on the motor bike was so shocked he just stared.

He didn't know how but he got the two women into the new library thought
without clothes and finally he pushed Buffy into the cage and then drug the
kicking and screaming Willow into his office and locked it. He wanted to
take care of his bulge but he knew it was hopeless.

Giles called London for a key to the chastity belt. 3 hours later he let
Willow out of the office. She could not look him in the face. He had Joyce
drop off clothes for the girls. Joyce was so shocked at the sight of her
daughter in the cage. At Giles instruction she then left to pick up Amy and
Xander. She had clothes for them as well.

Buffy for her part was making her way through the weapons locker. She had
screwed most of the books, and half the mid evil weapons before starting
over with the books. Giles preyed no permanent damage was done to his books
or Buffy.

Joyce found the couple snoring in the closet She wonder if she shouldn't
through in a cigarette. Instead she woke them and gave them clothes only to
be amused. They didn't want to dress together.

After this Joyce with Amy and Xander in tow returned to her house. It was
hard to find something to go over the open back wound. She final found a
shirt of Hanks that she still had. A pair of large sweet pants and Kir was
almost dressed. Kir was actually a little smaller then Buffy but not by
much. It took the three of them to dress her and get her in the car. Joyce
had bought a couple of cases of pop and Kir using her fangs was going
through the case, Xander shock by this

" Isn't anybody normal around here." He scooter against the door pressing in
to it to get as far from Kir as possible.

"Sir I am the least of your worries. I am only harmful to soft drinks in
aluminum cans. I like uses my fangs on them. It reminds me of sugar cane
planets in a weird way. You look tried would you like one. She tried to hand
Xander a can. Amy in the front suddenly said. "I can't believe I sleep with
you, I mean I like you but I can't believe I sleep with you."
"It wasn't either of your faults, you should just feel lucky you didn't end
up screwing Buffy or Buffy and some guy name Guito until you burst. Trust
me, forget about. At least you went semi willingly and you were friends
first. "Kir said trying to make the couple feel better.

Xander looked at her in a huff. " And this is supposed to help."

"You helped dress me sir , would you have rather it ended like this? You
and Amy must have at least liked each other enough not to do permanent
damage. No scares. No real lasting pain. I am sorry but you were lucky. I
would kill to be intimate with some one I cared about even if I cared about
them other then sexually. I would love to just have friends who cared enough
about me to worry. I am sorry if I don't see the tragedy. " Kir stated

"I know I am just a demo, I do not have the right to judge or interfere,
forgive me". With that she turned and looked out the window, trying to hid
her tears. Xander wonder what it was about him and demons, female demons.
After all this. And now I think of Anya.

Joyce and Xander helped Kir into the library while Amy held the door.

"Any luck.". Joyce asked

"Just about there, but I am afraid I will need to see the marks again." An
embarrassed Giles asked

Xander can you help me on to the table. Kir asked.

Kir slide her shorts down and Xander helped her up. She then parted her
legs. It the strong light the raw area blazed. Willow having not seen most
of the damage and still being week and embarrassed from her hours with Buffy
asked. innocently "What happened."

Which part the 21 lashes of the cat of nine tall to the clit or the cosmic
sealed chastity belt." Kir could see clearly were her eyes were aimed. In
truth she knew these people were helping her, but she was just so angry at
life.

Xander turned away saying "Way More then I wished to know or see".

Giles Asked Willow "Please to hold the book while I got the key combo."

Giles spend the next 30 minutes copying down symbols and referring to books
while Willow helped him. Xander at first, tried to not look at Amy who was
trying not to look at him. Finally the part of Kir's speech about friends
hit both their head and they retired hind the stacks to talk about what
happened and become if not lovers, friends again. Joyce just sat at the
table staring at her daughter as her heart broke.

Giles sighed and said "Alright I think I know the key, "

He started to reach between Kir's legs when she grabbed his hand. Kirs Eye's
flashed bright red as she spoke, "I think Mr. Giles unless you plan to marry
me it should me a female."

"Oh ,OH" he said as he checked the book. On finding the page he looked at
Kir and said "Thank You, yes Now we need , Damn an un chased female, We
need a virgin."

Willow blushed.

"No, just one who has never been married or pageant that is the really
ancient definition of virgin". Kir added.

"Then that would be me." Willow stated still blushing but with resolve face.

"Don't worry the danger is really only to Mr. Giles or Xander." Kir added
smiling at the red head.

Willow followed Giles's instruction to the letter. It was like opening a
safe only if you got it wrong pain shot through the wearer. Willow found
that out the hardway, when she missed a turn and Kir screamed for 20 minutes
straight until she fainted. They had to start over again.

It took almost two hours, but with a load click it spin out of the women.
and hit the floor. Kir sighed in relief.

" Now please break it. quickly before it runs off" Kir screamed once she
had focused.

They all looked puzzled until they saw it started to move. Amy shot it full
of lightning as Xander beat it to death with a chair. It shattered into a
1000 piece then turned to dust.

"I wish to use the bathroom. While I do Mr. Giles please read this chapter
carefully. It will be 28 days from the next full moon before I can release
her so you will need to calculate this out and explain it to the others."

Kir then whispered to Giles, " you know she was the target all along only I
wasn't meant to live to help her."

Kir started to leave but was clearly lost. Amy and Willow grabbed her and
headed her to the bathroom.

"Ok Giles what is up." Xander asked.

He looked at Buffy and pointed so that Joyce and Xander could see her
humping the corner of a book.

"This had been an effort by some of the local scum to enslave Buffy. They
were doing a spell when Buffy found them. They needed the warm blood of a
lokian human hybrid mixed with Incubi seamen and Succubae blood." Giles
explained.

"When this mix is placed on a human they, well just look. It effects every
one around them. The human will screw themselves and anyone who stays near
them to death in a matter of weeks or days Unless they are made to reach
orgasm or satisfaction by one of the three demons who then owns there soul.
They are that demons slave to do with as they will."

In short if Buffy is going to live she must sleep with Kir until she comes
which may take time in her current state." Giles finished then took off his
Glasses to clean them.

Kir , Willow and Amy had returned to the room in time to hear the last bite
of Giles speech. Kir frowned and said drawing the others attention " I hope
not I am very sore."

"May I finish. Kir ," Giles said "She will have to keep her soul for a full
moon cycle. 28 days from the next full moon which is the shorts time she can
keep it. "

" At that point I will return it to her., I promise I am not into the slave
thing, being or having." Kir said.

"And what makes you think we can trust her." Xander asked shocked.

"She owes Buffy a Blood debt by doing this she repays it." Giles explained
to the boy.

"Xander they , the people, demons who did this to me would have killed me
minutes after the ceremony., Buffy saved me. I owe her my life. I must pay
the dept. I have no choice." Kir said starting to shake a little standing
up.

"And there is another reason Mr. Giles has not thought of , I am a hybrid, I
am halve human, as I keep trying to point out. The part of me that is human,
is suffering the same way she is. The heat is burning up inside of me.
Unless I release it soon I will be as she is in weeks, maybe days. As I take
her soul I release mine in a sense I done really lose it just loosen it.
Well I don't under stand it all but This will save me as well. It is only
that is was my to stop this searing pain, otherwise I will be humping the
bookshelf too. Giles how long do I have to keep her? "Kir asked

"34 days."

"Xander after the 34 days if I do not give her soul back kill me and it will
return to her. But prey I do not die before then if I die before then I
take her soul with me." Kir explained.

"So if we are ready. Let me in the cage and shut it quickly." Kir said

Joyce raise a hand in front of the girl. "Giles is this really the only
way."

"Yes Joyce the is no other cure, I am sorry."

"Hurt her and I will make you wish you were dead demon." Joyce said as she
turned around.

"Yeah and that goes double for me". Xander added

"We will have to stay in the room, it is too dangerous to leave you alone,
you said your self you should not die before the 34 days are up. Dying in
the cage would not be good. I have a dart gun I can use on her or you if it
gets out of hand." Giles said.

"If she gets out of hand then we just have to start over. Wait until I am
unconscious before using it."
Kir removed the shirt she was wearing with a little help from Willow. "Stay
near but try not to watch". Kir added.

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy