ff:Passing up Meals 3/3

Title: Passing up Meals
Rating NC-17.
Warning: Very hard beginning. Bad stuff. Love, sex between two women.
Disclaimer: All BTVS characters belong to Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy.
another evil turn of events.
Timeline: Takes place in the 3rd season just after Faith goes bad. I stared
this a year ago.
Note: I really need feed back. I need direction. Just don't hurt me too bad,
and yes I already know I suck at spelling and grammar. Who knew I would need
those in life.

Passing up Meals

Chapter 3
Before Kir could step into the cage Buffy had grabbed her. She threw her on
the floor on her back, opening up several wounds. Buffy was kissing and
pressing into her. Buffy began clawing at Kir's Breast. The little demon
struggled against the slayer until she got her mouth clear as Buffy bite and
sucked her sore breast.

"Buffy, would you like me to make you cum". Kir whispered

The slayer raised her head from Kir's breast and moaned "Uh huh"

"Well then you have to do as I say." Kir tried to reason with the slayer.

"Uh Huh".

"Role over on your back and be very very still." Kir said

Buffy obeyed, Screaming "Please make me come"

"Sh Sh, I need you to enjoy this." Kir whispered."Now you are all ready hot
and ready."

"Uh huh"

"I am going to touch you, let me know when you think you are going to come."
Kir said

"I am ready now" Buffy pleaded

"No I said when your body is ready not when you mind wants to." Kir said

Kir Kissed the girl gently and slowly slide her hands down the slayers body,
Touching her. She knew the slayer needed no foreplay. She gently and slowly
slide her hand to the slayer's clit. She started making circles on it, then
changing direction. She did this for an hour while Buffy moans. Nether said
a word as the blood pooled down Kir's back from the reopen wounds.

"Oh God I am getting close," Buffy whisper

Kir then slide two fingers into the waiting slayer while leaving her thumb
over the women's clit. Buffy moaned more deeply and squired like a fish out
of water, tears coming down out of her eyes.
After a short while Kir placed a 3 finger in the girl and began to move her
hand faster increasing the pressure on her clit. with her other hand she
slide a finger into the girls anus. Buffy screamed in pleasure moaning
almost breathless. "More! More Please!,"

Kir placed a fourth finger in the top hole and a second in the bottom.
Buffy thought she was on fire

"Oh God I need to come " Buffy cried like a child

"Are you ready to come" The demon asked

"Please I have to be." Buffy cried.

Kir leaned her face into the slayer's stomach and extended her fangs She
bite the girl and the same moment she speeded up the rhythm of her fingers.
Buffy screamed the same long inhuman cry she had heard the day before from
her partner. The scream lasted almost two minutes. Kir had slowly removed
herself from the slayer.

Buffy A woke about an hour later in Kirs arms. She shook the little demon
awake saying, ":please More I still need more". Kir smiled and then lowed
herself down the slayer's body. She let her tongue taste the slayer as she
crossed the two holes she had made earlier. Kir was over come by the taste
of the sweet blood of the slayer. She mover down past the holes and over the
light brown hair reveling the not so natural blond. Her tongue plugged into
the women parting the outer lips and sliding into to narrow flower. The
Slayer moaned and trust forward on fire. Kir lapped at the slayer moving two
fingers inside to match her tongue This time it didn't take long and the
Slayer screamed as she coming. Kir extended her fangs intot he girls thigh
and the demon flashed into a long organism. With a second bite Buffy
climaxed again.

Buffy regained composer kissing Kir lightly on the lips. After a minute she
rolled and asked , well begged "More"

"OK, Buffy but before I give you more You have to give me some of the same
first. I need you to make me come. Can you do that?" Kir said.

"Anything I need more." How like a junkie Buffy sounded even to herself.

"What to you want me to do."
"Just use you fingers, only I need you to be kinda of gentle, I am very
sore. I need you hurt me but only when I tell you until I tell you I need
you to be really careful. You remember what they did to me You remember
saving me, because you thought I was human. You remember." Kir desperately
ask.

"They whipped your privates a lot and hard but you didn't cry and they raped
you in the but. He got so large. Did it hurt." Buffy said stating to
withdrawal.

"It hurt. Please make love to me, just softly" Kir begged.

Buffy slide her hand down the other women and then into her folds. Buffy's
hand was shaking. The slayer fumbled but touched the others women's clit and
started to rub only to have the women flinch in pain.

"Sorry", Buffy said as she began to rub genteelly

Kir moaned softly her fangs extended and her eyes glowing. It was very
painful but she needed the release badly. After a few minutes Kir asked.
Buffy enter me put your hand inside me please, Buffy moved her hand down and
pushed a gentle finger inside. Kir flinched again held. Buffy's Wrist in
place.

"Buffy I am going to need you to put all of you hand inside me and then
push very hard. You need to break the seal. You won't really hurt me, only
it may seem like you are. I need you to do it as fast as possible. I need
you to fuck me until I cry.'

Buffy smiled at the last part. She had no way of knowing how very sore the
other women was or what she was really asking her to do. De Virginizing
demons was not normally a slayers Job. Especially freshly raped very sore
and wounded half demons. This would need a whole new chapter in the hand
book.
Buffy moved over and kissed Kir on the stomach as she began working her hand
into the surprisingly tight passage one finger at the time. Buffy's tongue
began gentle licking the swollen clit while she worked..
Finally Buffy had all of her fist in the demon and was pump it has hard as
she could. Buffy found herself getting into this movement, her eager mouth
no longer care how sore the women was. She was sucking Kir into her mouth
with violent vigor.

For Kir's part she was confused. Her demon side relishing the torture while
her human half was crying in pain. Buffy was slamming her so hard her back
was once again an open wound.. Her clit was throbbing from abuse but at the
same time quivering in excitement. Buffy had broken through the virgin
shield and was now slamming it over and over again Kirs blood dripping down
Buffy's arm as she used Slayer power to pump the girl. Kir cried out as she
came but Buffy was on fire and not about to quite. For a minute Kir froze
up, reliving the anal volition the night before. Coming back into her own
Kir managed to come a second time and cried out in one breath "Buffy Stop I
have to make you came now let me make you come."

Buffy brutal pulled out of Kir and had her pushed against the floor kissing
her mouth. Please the only words she uttered. Kir role out from underneath
and pushed her onto her side. Buffy kissed her mouth and side her arm down
the girls leg picking it up and dragging it over her own. Inpatient to come
again. Then Kir side her hand into Buffy, one finger at a time until only
her thumb remained out side torturing Buffy's swollen clit. Buffy was
reduced to a puddle of shaking mass. This time Kir asked no questions she
just waited until she came shutting around her hand. The demon quickly
brought her off a second time biting her neck gently. Not stopping she
forced Buffy on her back and slide over the girl in a 69 position. Quickly
she buried her face in Buffy. Buffy without thought buried her face in Kir.
Buffy began to lap at the other women tasting her cum, and blood as well as
the fever from the sore pussy.

Kir's eyes were on fire glowing red with pain. Buffy was anything but
gentle. Tears ran down The little demons eyes. Buffy herself was on fire in
pleasure. hungrily eating away. Stopping to nibble and bite the taste of the
girls virgin blood was driving her mad. The slayer was an exposed nerve
ready to burst. She had never been so alive.

Finally, Kir remembered what she still had to do, The pain Kir was making
it hard to focus and her demon half was loving it. Kir raised her head out
of Buffy and said. "Come for me, Come like you have never come before,
Release yourself to me, open for me and feel joy. Kir's Tongue dove back
into the girl and she slide a finger into the slayers ass. Stroking as fast
as she could, Buffy did the same for a minute then she began to explode. Her
brain went numb with happiness. Her body shook in enjoy she screamed until
she couldn't scream anymore. then she fainted. Kir came as well screaming
Buffy's name She barely had time to role off the slayer before falling
asleep next to her.

Seven hours later Kir woke with Buffy's feet in her face. .Every Part of her
body arced. Someone had placed a blanket over them. The cage was a mess,
cover with blood as were both women. Clean clothes were folded at the door
to the cage, as were two bath robes. Kir sat up staring at them unsure of
what to do. She saw Giles and Willow asleep in chairs around the table she
had sat on. Part of her just wanted to take the clothes and run , never look
back. But one look at the girl who saved her life told her that was not an
option. While she was still thinking things over Buffy's mother quietly
opened the cage.

"Just put the robe on until you get cleaned up."

"Yes mama"

Kir quietly did as she was asked. having trouble standing. Joyce caught her
and steadying her. Kir was grateful but afraid to say so. Joyce helped her
out of the cage and picked up the clothes she had brought for the girl. Kir
was in so much pain at moving she just let Joyce lead her.

They made it to the showers and Joyce gave the girl soap. and turned the
water on. Then she helped her out of the robe and under the water. Joyce was
amazed at how weak the girl was, and how human. If her eyes didn't glow one
would have not idea about her. Buffy had reopen the girls back as well as
added a few dozen nail marks. Mrs. Summer's eyes were also drew to the blood
still running down the girls legs. She had differently been a virgin unless
this was some kind of demon thing, Joyce thought. Mrs. Summer's didn't think
it was. She should hate this women, demon thing, but Joyce just felt empty.
she was functioning without emotions. She had to, in order to survive, in
order for Buffy to survive. And it was without emotion that she found
herself wondering about the girl. How much pain was she really in, how much
pain did she like, what would she do to Buffy for the next 34 days. What did
she have to do to Buffy. And Why do it at all? Joyce's mind raced through
these things not knowing the answers that would save her daughter.

When Joyce had gotten the girl clean and dressed Willow had brought Buffy
into the shower. Buffy was giddy, like a drunk little girl. Willow was
having to tell her each step. Buffy only wanted to know were Kir was and it
was clear Willow had used Kir being in the shower to get her here.

After a minute Kir spoke up. "Buffy do as Willow says and take a shower and
get cleaned up. And don't give her a hard time. Willow loves you and is only
doing what is good for you, so listen to her."

Buffy practical ran to the showers. Buffy showered never taking her eyes
from Kir unless Willow told her to do something. Buffy was clean and
dressed in 5 minutes. The four women returned to the library without words.
Joyce and Willow had notice that Buffy had put an arm around Kir and was
steadying her. Giles had straightened and cleaned the cage and was putting
on finishing touches on when the rest arrived.

Buffy looked around confused. "What happened." She asked.

Kir whispered, " It doesn't matter are you hungry"

"Yes, starving" The slayer answered. "I feel like I have been passing up
meals for a week."

"Mr. Giles would you take us out to eat?" Kir asked.

Joyce answered, "I will, were do you want to go.?"
"Buffy were do you like to eat?" Kir asked as if she were the only person in
the room.

"House of Doughnuts." The blond answered

After countless cups of coffee and a dozen jelly fill, the five were full.
They had agreed to let Kir stay at Buffys, in the basement. Kir had
explained her needs and asked to call her father for a few things. Kir also
explained what Buffy would need. Reluctantly everyone agreed.

Buffy for her part was happy to just touch Kir. She needed to touch her. Her
touch was gentle and comforting but beyond this Buffy could not focus. The
conversation around her might have been in a different languages. Her mind
quiet, without thoughts or noise. She was at peace for the first time in her
life.

Two day passed. Joyce had fixed up the den for Kir. Buffy was not happy
about not sleeping in the same room but she gave in as long as she didn't
have to go to school and could spend time with Kir. Joyce, Oz Willow, Xander
or Amy were always with them. Kir was never left alone with Buffy.
Kir seemed to want to lay in the sun and suck pop. She was letting her back
heel in the sun. Buffy talked non stop with Kir about Boys and fashion and
slaying . Kir just nodded

Kir got a package from her father that had ID and money. She got Joyce to
let Amy and Willow go shopping with them in the daytime. Amy and Willow were
glad to have a day away from college even if Xander tagged along.

It was clear that Amy and Xander were trying to get the other to ask them
out. Kir was amazed. The mischief demon could see they would make a great
couple. Willow perplexed her. On one hand Oz was any girls dream and he
loved her and Willow loved him, but Willow also loved Buffy and Kir guessed
they jumped each other when Buffy was in hump mode and Willow wasn't ready
to deal with this fact anytime soon, if ever. She wonder what the redhead
would do when Buffy got her memories back. For that matter what would the
slayer do to her?

It was just nice to pretend to have friends. It was what she had spent her
whole life wanting. Even if it wasn't real, it felt really good until she
saw Buffy. Buffy was someone she could fall in love with, she could care
about so owning her was not something she cared for. In fact she hated it,
it had been done to her and she knew she hated it.

She bought clothes for herself and some for Buffy. Food and lunch for the
gang. they talked about Bronzing it that night. The demon liked that idea.
Buffy really liked that idea.

Bronzing was becoming a habit. Kir also went with Buffy to class. If Kir
asked, Buffy would study. Kir even went slaying with Buffy.

Buffy's life was slowly becoming like it had been except for dancing only
with Kir at the Brozens, leaving many upset and anger guys and a few girls.
The words "see didn't I tell you she was like that in high school came to
the back of the crowd but Buffy didn't seem to notice.

Buffy was almost her old self plotting and planning with Giles. Her memories
were all there even what happened between Kir and her, even the part about
her mother being in the Library but her perspective wasn't the same. It
didn't upset or hurt her. She even openly remember doing Xander and Willow.
Xander had moved on to Amy but Willow had been crushed. Worst Buffy did not
understand why Willow was so hurt. This was the final straw for Willow. She
broke up with Oz and hung back from the group for a few days. This was the
only time Kir interfered in Buffys life.

"Buffy, How good a friend is Willow."

"Willow is my best friend."

"And how many times have you sleep with her."

"Lots."

"Let me rephrase that how many times have you had sex with her."

"Once- but I think"

"Willow is kind of shy isn't she"
.
"yeah really shy and bookish, but really smart but she is my best friend."

Kir hated the way Buffy reverted to child status when she talked to her like
this. But she when on.

"Buffy listen to me carefully, Willow, your best friend, who is shy and
conservative, has been in love with you for almost as long as you have know
her, only she is not ready to live up to the whole I might like girls as
well as boys issue. She needs to deal with you sleeping with her and her
liking it outside of the demon spell. You two need to work this out before
it ruins you great friendship. Who knows you both might want more some day.
So I want you to go to her house and work this out. Don't come back until it
is settled. If you want sleep with her Only if you want and she wants
though, Oh and kill any vampire on the way."

"Even Angel "Buffy asked.

"No, not Angel nothing with a soul."

"Good " Buffy said relieved and she bounced out the door.

Kir stood up and went to get a coke out of the frig and jumped when she saw
Joyce watching her.

"Ah Buffy went over to speech with Willow".

"So I heard."

"ah- how much?"

"I can't believe you told her to sleep with Willow."

"I didn't tell her to sleep with her, I told her that she could if she and
Willow both wanted too.
And that makes a difference, a big one. Look I don't know how they feel
about each other. They love each other and they have loved each other under
the demon spell, you know not by choice, but I don't know how they feel so I
left the option open. Joyce it isn't my judgment to make, my demon morals
are beside the point. Friends like that should stay friends. If I hadn't
told her to she could not reach that option so it would not have been their
for her to make."

Joyce just gave Kir an icy stare.

Look 6 more days and I am gone. She will be back to doing what the hell ever
she wants. Kir was shaking and she gripped the coke can so hard it exploded.

"Damn it" the demon said as she grabbed towels and began to clean up.

Joyce just stood there watching and thinking . Kir was honest if nothing
else. An honest demon that was new. She had not lied to Joyce once so far,
the last 6 days would tell. And after the sex partners her daughter had, an
18 year old witch didn't seem so bad. Still Joyce worried there was one
thing Kir hadn't said and it would make a difference or at least could make
a difference. Kir had to give Buffy back in a ceremony. Giles had explained
this to Joyce a dozen times. But Kir had to give her back willingly. What if
Kir didn't want to give her back. The girl was in love with Buffy, or at
least what ever demons call love. This Joyce was sure of, what if Kir just
wanted to kept her.

There was a second part to all this. Giles had been forced into telling her
alone, that if Kir keep Buffy for a year Buffy would lose her slayer
abilities and Kir would get them, in the process another slayer would be
called. Joyce hand actually concerted asking Kir to do exactly that to
protect her daughter. She had even asked Giles about it. Only to be horrible
reminded Slayer or not Buffy was a target and without her power she might
not win.

The truth was Joyce was grateful for Kir's gentle kindness toward her
daughter. Giles had outlined just exactly what Kir could do to and with
Buffy if she so choose. Instead Kir had given her back her memories and
mind. She had asked little of her other then a few dances. She had left
Buffy with her friends and her job and her family. Giles was very grateful
and actually sang Kir's praises. Kir was in Giles own words an unusual
demon.

It suddenly hit Joyce what could go wrong. Kir wasn't exactly a demon. She
was half human. She thought like a human, she acted like a human, she wanted
to be human. She had said all this things out loud to them on more then on
accession but all they herd was demon. Kir had even said she would be in the
same place Buffy was, without this. There was something Giles was missing.

Joyce looked at Kir and said "I half to go get Giles. If Buffy isn't back in
an hour go get her."

"Yes Mama."

Joyce ran out the door.

Rupert Giles was slumped over his books when Joyce crashed through the door.

"Rupert we need to talk."

Giles jumped and focused "Yes"

"About Kir, I think you have missed something. I am sure of it."

"Like what Joyce"

"Like the part of Kir that is Human. What happens when Kir gives Buffy back
her soul What happens to Kirs human half?"

"What ever do you mean. "

"I don't know, it is just bugging me, Kir may be a demon but she is also
very human. I was thinking about Kir and it accrued to me that Angel seemed
very human but he had a soul . Then I thought about Spike who didn't have a
soul but could seem very human. But Spike had once been human. "

"Kir said the same thing that affected Buffy affected her only she had a
demon half to slow it.
It was that demon side that cured Buffy, Rupert.. Buffy slept with both
Xander and Willow Two people she loves but it took a total stranger to end
her suffering, why the demon? So wear is her human half in all of this ?"
Joyce stopped herself then added as a side thought, "Did you know she was a
virgin before you put her in with Buffy and did it make a difference."

Well, no I didn't know she was a virgin, No wait what did she say to Willow,
un chased means only not married or never been pregnant- damn she was right
in classical ancient sense. But if it was not important then why the lock. I
had only thought it was for tortures purposes. Joyce I need to get back to
you I have to think about this and make some phone calls." Giles said
diving into action.

Willow and Buffy had made up. It didn't take a genius to see they had sleep
together more then once now. Joyce was not sure how she felt about it but
she was sure how Kir felt about it. She had seen the girl crying. Kir put on
a good front but she was in the end all to human.

There were only 2 days left before the ceremony when Giles showed up to the
gallery rumpled and unkempt. Joyce I need to speek with you.

"You found something out."

"Kir was right about it being a trap for the slayer but I don't think Kir
understood the trap completely."

"I take it this is not good. "

"No but it could be worse. They had meant to use the blood and semen spell
on Buffy with the results you saw, Only they had then meant to use them on
Kir as well, with seemlier results in a few days. Kir being a virgin would
speed this up. The cosmic belt was put there to keep her a virgin. They
would let the heat build in Kir until she was out of control then they would
make more from Kir and pour it on Buffy. Then lock them together and let
Buffy take Kirs virginity turning Kir into a mindless slave."

"Kir into a slave I am lost." Joyce said

"Whoever took Kir's Virginity and made her cum at the same time would reduce
her to slave status. They knew that if she were in that state for days to
weeks that a slayer / mystical being would make her cum in no time, add Kir
like most Lokian hybrids, is gay, well Joyce she more likely cum for a
women. A Persons taste does make a difference When Buffy was in her fever
from the blood spell she weren't to people she loved. Xander and Willow. Her
slayer instinct probably kept her from Angel. And he was in LA."
.
The first phase would be to in slave Kir. Then the Succubae would make Buffy
come therefore in slaving her. As long as Kir was her slave, she would not
be able to make Buffy come. Then you add the effects of Lokian virgin blood
and you now have a super strong soulless slayer that can not produce another
slayer until her death. The virgin blood locks in the mystical. "

"Ok so now what happens."

"Kir gives Buffy back her soul, and Kir becomes her slave."

"Ok so in 28 days Buffy gives Kir back her soul right said Willow from the
door. "

Both looked at her wondering when she had come in.

Taking off his glasses and cleaning them, Giles said, "No"

Either Kir keeps Buffys soul until one of them dies which will actual kill
both of them. Or Kir gives Buffy back her soul and Buffy keeps it until one
of them dies. Their fates our sealed" the watcher explained..

"If Buffy tries to give Kir back her soul the fever returns, it will from
time to time anyway but as long as Buffy owns Kir they can stop it from
infecting others. The demons must have know this was a possibility too."

"So either way Buffy loses" Willow stated .
"No" Joyce said, Kir to spite owning my daughter, she been kind to her,
Rupert what do you know about her?"

"She is exactly what she said she is only she left out one small fact She is
16 years old, I did realize how young she was until the council checked on
her. She was raised and spent most of her life with humans. In truth she
knows very little about her father and his world though the counsel did say
she idolizes her father."

" I think loves her father might be more acute. She really could not have
known much about any of this. And she has a soul which makes her an innocent
at least for now." Rupert said

"Rupert you have to tell her all this, she will need to know to make the
right choice."

"Are you crazy Mrs. Summers, what if she chickens out or worse." Willow
cried.

"You mean like when she told Buffy to go get things straighten out between
you and Buffy and that you loved her. Then she went in and cried about it.
Yeah, Willow I see what a chicken she has been about everything. Willow, I
want to hate her right now. I want to hate you a little to, for many of the
same reasons." Joyce said

Willow Blushed from head to foot when she realized what Joyce was saying.

"But Willow, in the end I love my daughter, I even love you and I am
beginning to like Kir. And Kir was right to tell Buffy to work things out.
Which is what Rupert is going to tell Kir to do. In the end it has to be her
choice and Buffys." Joyce just hoped she was making the right choice

Two weeks later. Buffy was beating the hell out of a vamp, She should have
staked him a long time ago, but she needed to beat something. She had
flashes of Faith doing this and she felt ashamed as she final staked the
bastard.

She then just sat down next to the new grave he had climbed from and cried.
Her life was more complicated then she really needed. Buffy wished she could
tell someone but who was a big question.

"This sit taken or is it a cry alone party."

"Angel" Buffy said hardly believing her eyes.

"Giles said you could use a friend but he didn't tell me why, you care to
share." Brooding king said.

Buffy broke down in his arms and cried then she told him the bazaar tell of
the last 6 weeks. Angel just listened and held her.

"Sounds like you had had a few two many experience."

"So your mad?" Buffy Asked

"Why would I be mad? I love you, besides, it's not like you asked for any of
this. Buffy the thing with Willow, Kir was right Willow has been in love
with you since your sophomore year of high school. She is a wonderful person
I am really happy for you." Angel said trying to comfort the slayer.

"Really? Buffy said with a question

"Look I always knew there would be someone else I am just glad it is someone
nice who really loves you.'

"And Kir?" Buffy asked

"I don't know Kir but if she did this knowingly, she can't be all bad."
Angel didn't believe this totally but he know Buffy needed his support right
now. Rupert had told him enough about what had happened.

"Giles did tell you!" Buffy realized

"Ok, some of it, But everything I said is true. Willow does love you. No how
are you taking all this?" Angel asked.

"I don't know. I always thought I was straight. That I loved only you. Now I
still love you but I also love Will, which isn't so bad and I do like Kir. I
don't know her well but I like her. I de-virginized her, the least I can do
is like her, but I don't want to own her. I don't like that at all. At Giles
says the fever will return from time to time. It did after I -she gave me
back my soul. It is awful. I raped Kir until she cried. Angel. Buffy said,
busting into tears again.

Angel really didn't like any of this but making her hurt more wouldn't help.
He also planned to have a long talk with Willow Rosenburg before the night
was over.

Angel walked Buffy back home. He did not really want to go inside but he
could never turn her down.
Joyce was shocked to see him but just smiled. She was reading on the coach
next to a dark headed teen watching TV. "Hello Angel it has been a while,
Willow called and wanted you to call her back." Joyce replied, she had just
given up on keeping her daughter's love life straight. Not that it was
straight.

"Thanks mom, Introduce Kir to Angel while I call Will."

Kir stood up with her hand out. Hi your the famous souled Vampire, Angel.
Buffy talks a lot about you. I'm Kir the souled half demon slave of your x
girl friend and please tell me it is x because I can't take any more
competition." Angel smile and took the girls hand laughing. He liked her. He
knew people and he liked her. If Buffy had a slave she would be a good one
he thought.

"Yes diffidently. So Joyce how have you been." Angel asked

"Been better Angel, but I am glad you are here, she is not adjusting to this
well, but she never tells me much. Kir why don't you go get a coke and let
me talk with Angel."

"Ah, Ok Scream if you need me, I mean it Joyce Scream.' Kir said
protectively.

Joyce chucked and waved the girl away. "She is very protective".

"You like her."

"Strangely yes. Giles tells me it is mostly like the lokian blood but I
really do like the girl."

"Lokian Buffy didn't tell me that but I might have guessed. As demons there
ok. They're mischievous but rarely dangerous. " Angel said

"That is good to know Rupert tells me the same thing in larger longer
words.Not to mention British". They both laughed

"Joyce what can I do, What does she need" Angel asked

A friend, someone to listen to her. She is had to suddenly become things
beyond what a slayer. She is overwhelmed. She found out week ago that every
thing she did while under the fever she would have done with less vigor
without the spell. It hit her hard. Kir and Willow are patient. Kir asked
little of her, but is far too much in love for a girl her age to know how to
deal with it. Willow on the other hand has been a long way in getting this
far. She turns between absolute lust and absolute fear which only leads her
to guilt and then Buffy to guilt over Willow. It is the ownership part that
is killing Buffy. She forgets that Kir will do whatever she says weather she
means it or not. She told Kir to go Jump in a lake the other day and Kir was
pulling out my atlas looking for a lake. It wasn't until Kir asked would the
ocean due or did she really wish her to go to Tohoe, that Buffy realized
what she had said. It is really amazing what it all means.
I guess that is why I like Kir. The 34 days she had Buffy she always let
Buffy choice things for herself. I didn't know how hard that really was."
Angel stayed for another hour. Before leaving to go have a talk with Willow
he pulled Kir to the side. Kir, Buffy isn't the first owner you have had is
she.

"No Lokians make great toys what can I say." Kir answered embarrassed.

"Who owned you" Angel asked.

"Whistler, a demon named, Whistler. But he let me go after 8 months. He
never hurt me, but I didn't like it either. " Kir stated

"But he taught you what it was like to be owned." Angel said.

"Yes in the end it help me keep from hurting Buffy. I like her. I don't mind
being with her. I wish more freely but I -" Kir couldn't finish she just let
her eyes blink toward the floor.

"Here is my number in LA call me if you need to talk one demon to another. I
like Buffy too and I want her safe. I can help you. " Kir said taking his
number.

"Thanks. I love her too. Kir smiled. Angel knew she did. Just as he knew why
Whistler had taken the kid. Willow was going to be hard pressed by the kid
and the demon in him smiled at that.

Willow woke from dreams of Buffy to the knock at her French windows. She
jumped back when she saw it was Angel.

"Willow we need to talk."

"Is everything ok" Willow asked

"You tell me." Angel replied

"Ah, Angel if this is about " Willow couldn't finish the sentence

"It is about you and Buffy." The vampire stated

"You know." Willow yelped out

"Buffy told me."

"Ah" was all Willow could get out.

"Willow, look I love Buffy, I always will and I need her to be happy and if
you make her that way then great." Angel said

"Oh, not what I expected but I didn't know what to expect does this mean you
are going to hurt me.' Willow got down to what worried her.

"No, Willow, I am not going to hurt you not the it didn't cross my mind. I
just want to know 2 things." Angel said

"Ah, Ok"

"One do you love her?"

"Yes" Willow said without question.

"Good, Can you let her go?" Angel asked
"What!" Willow practically shouted.

"Can you let her go"

"No" Willow whispered

"If it meant saving her." Angel said

"Ah, if it meant saving her yes." Willow said

"If she didn't love you" Angel asked

"I would have to "

"Good then keep loving her while you can." Angel turned and started to walk
off.

Almost earshot the vampire whispered, "Willow don't hurt her more then you
have too." And he was gone.

Before she shut the doors she said to no one. "I hope I can love her that
much."

The tears down Angels face paused as he heard what Willow said with his
Vampire ears. "Yes willow you do love her and God help you for it."

Buffy got ready for Bed, humming to the song on the radio. Kir sat in a
chair in her room watching her out of the corner of her glowing blue eyes.
Buffy smiled noticing Kir.

"So how are you feeling Kir." Buffy asked already knowing the answer since
the girls eye color gave away her emotions.

"Ok guess I should go down to bed too,"

"and do want may I asked" Buffy smile mischievously

"Do I really have to tell you, because I think we both know it isn't sleep."
Kir said blushing.

Buffy laughed long and hard.

"Hum, now the thing is I could just tell you not to do that, whatever that
is", Buffy smiled "Or I could make you do it and let me watch, or just have
you tell me or, and I like this idea better myself, I could do it for you.
"

"Please Buffy don't tease me, Stopping herself she added unless that is what
you desire." Feeling it didn't come out right she tried again "Unless you
want to torture me.. No ah ".Kir was stumbling for words.

"Kir, Calm down I am giving you a choice. "

'I forgot what the choice was" the nervous demon said.

Buffy had to laugh it was all to funny for words. "Simple First tell me if
you are horny."

"I am a 16 year half demon I am always horny especial around you." Kir said
honestly

"Around me huh I'll take it as a complement."

So here is the choice. You can go to your bed. You know to masturbate, You
can sit here and tell me about masturbation, which I really don't want to
heard about, or you can let me make love to you. So which is it?
"You would really make love to me." Kir asked hoping for a yes answer

"Well let's see you are no longer a virgin, my doing . We have done it
before but not nicely- So making love to you would be different. " The
slayer stated

Buffy looked at the girls eye race like light Christmas tree lights. "Look
Kir I am asking and you can say no, would you like me to make love to you."

"Are you crazy."

"Some people think so "

Buffy, I mean I have done nothing but dream about this since I met you. If
you would be willing, I love you, ' Kir said looking at the floor.

Buffy was glowing. "So you really want me to and it isn't anything to do
with the slave master issue. I never thought of this but the whole time I
was yours you never made love to me after the first night. Why?"

"I couldn't, not by force, never by force. Only by free will. It is
important to me. I thought you would be freed later so I didn't want you
regretting anything more. " Kir said

"You were afraid I would do a slayer thing later then. " Buffy asked

"No, if I had taken advantage of you I would deserve it."

"Fair." Buffy said trying hide her surprise at the girls answers. "So given
your free will on this matter"

"God Buffy, I really would love for you to make - wait what about Willow"
Kir stopped herself

"What about her."

"You love her"

"Yes and this won't change that. Kir we are going to be together for the
rest of our lives, like it or not. We will have the fever between us from
time to time. I would rather, at least once, we make love then only in
fever. I like you. I own my life to you. I am getting into this whole dyke
thing. Beside you are so cute when you watch me and try to pretend like you
are not looking. Let me make love to you."

"On one condition- I get to make love to you to." Kir asked

"That is a given."

Buffy pulled the girl into bed. Kissing her deeply. They make love half the
night. Not so noiselessly.
Joyce had been woken by the noise and was not surprised to find Kir's room
empty in the morning.
After an hour she realized she would have to wake them. Joyce knock on the
door and peeked in. She had seen them in fever and expected to find to
frayed tell-tell signs of the fever instead she was shocked by the sight of
her daughter and Kir wrapped in each others aims calmly sleeping. It had not
been fever that brought them there. The fever left the room half destroyed
and blood on the walls. This had been love making.

"Ah Buffy Time for School."

" Ok Mom I am coming. "

"Kir you too, "

"Yes Mame"

Buffy was already at her closet. Joyce noticed she was in the nude while Kir
looked for her closet on the floor.

Joyce was down stairs looking at the news paper when Buffy reached the
Kitchen. Joyce was not happy.
She had her unhappy mother boy are you in trouble face on.

"Buffy would you like to tell me what is going on."

"No" Buffy answered making toast
"I will not have you take advantage of that girl. Not in my house." Joyce
said sternly

"Mom I didn't take advantage of her, why would you think that?

"I wasn't born yesterday, You slept with her" Joyce said fire in her eyes.

"Ok mom, I sleep with and , I made love to her too but I didn't take
advantage of her You know me better then that." Buffy said angry that her
mother would thing that of her.

"I don't understand you have Willow, why?"

"Something Angel said to me, plus with her so in love with me, it didn't
seem fair not too, beside she is way good in bed."

"Buffy I don't want details, What did Angel say to you."

"He said it was a shame that we would spend the rest of our lives together
and have to make love in the fever only. That we would never know good
lovin. I think were his words. And he was right. Every time the fever hits,
It hits us both. I can sleep with either Willow or Angle or any one else
with out hurting them in the fever. I think I actual hurt Kir too. This way
we both get something nice. Kir is if nothing else kind. She deserve it and
frankly so do I.'

"I hate him.' Joyce stated

"Who mom"

"Angel, I hate him for being right I still don't want you using this girl.
At least not on school nights.
Try and remember that." Joyce said excepting defeat.

They both heard Kir coming down the stairs

Buffy handed Kir some toast and a coke. Kir kissed Buffy lightly on the
check then shyly realized Joyce was in the room and pulled away.
Joyce through the paper down and said "It is ok Kir, I will have to just get
use to it. "

Buffy laughed. Kir leaned back down and Kissed her deeper and the popped
her fangs into the can. She thought to herself LIFE IS GOOD.

"Hey! No body messes with my Willow." Xander

"And the weird award goes to...." -Buffy