The Room (rated: 12)

The Room
by Ryan
Rating: 12 (British system)
E mail: ryan.hufton@xxxxxxxxxx or ryan.red@xxxxxxxxxx
Disclaimers:
1. Willow and co. are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and WB.
2. Song: Storms by Eric Taylor from Nanci Griffith's Storms album
3. No copyright infringements intended.
Feedback: Please, please. I need feedback OK It makes me write more!

<As quiet as a street lamp
This is some kinda town
Whiskey go easy
When the sun goes down
My best to the midnight . . .
God, look at the moon
There's enough for two shadows
There's only one in the room
there's only one in the room >

The redhead pickup her whiskey bottle and took another shot. It would have
burned her throat if it was not already numbed by the strong drink. She was
heading to 'Sunnyhell' The place were everything in her life fell apart.
Dreams, loves and friendships. Outside the window to her hotel room she
could hear a street light buzzing. The clock read midnight. She refilled
the glass and raised it to the moon.

<There's a storm out on the water
Oh, bless the ships at sea
There's a storm down in my lover's heart
Oh, God bless me
I wanna be blown by the wind of his breathing
Shown by lightening flashing
Oh, I've never been afraid of the thunder
I wonder
Will he rain on me? >

It started to rain. Willow stood and walked over to the window. She opened
it and lent out. She let the rain soak hair and face, as her tears flowed.
They were the product of the battle within. There was flashes of lightning
and thunder rolled in the distance. The wind lashed her face with the rain,
as the storm front hit the town.

<Is loneliness contagious?
Another damn song about a waitress
It's the only hotel here
. . . and the engine's gotta cool
I'm a bad hand at solitaire
You lie to yourself and no one cares
While the wall paper fades . . .
The sun takes the moon
There should be two to a room >

Willow pulled herself back into the room and closed the window. She lent
her for head against the cold glass. As the radio played a song about a
waitress. She car she had hired had overheated. She was stuck for the
night. In this old run down hotel. With a hand she pushed the hair out of
her face. She looked at the double bed. The woman laughed. She was a
single woman in a double room. A room for two. It was all they had at
short notice.

She turned a card over on her game of solitaire. She had lost the hand.
The sound of sighing filled the room. She sent a silent pray to a god she
no longer believe in.

<There's a storm out on the water
Oh, bless the ships at sea
There's a storm down in my lover's heart
Oh, God bless me
I wanna be blown by the wind of his breathing
Shown by lightening flashing
Oh, I've never been afraid of the thunder
I wonder
Will he rain on me? >

Outside the lightening flashed and thunder roared. Willow was not afraid of
it. She knew she was heading back to deal with the lies of one called Oz.
He would pay. Heaven help him, the redhead's heart screamed in angry. The
pain of her lover's heart would give her the strength.

<There's a storm out on the water . . . will he rain on me? >

The End

Want another sequel? Give lots of yummy feedback ;)

GIF image