Re: [buffywantswillow] OT: Buffy goes computer

Oooo... where'd you see screenshots? I knew about the game, but I haven't
seen any screenshots. Yes, the veggie is a game junkie.

Another thing while I'm posting. I'm sorry to pick on your post Bill, but
it's short, making it easy to deal with as an example. Everybody see all
the junk at the bottom of this post, after the nice simple text message?
This is what I got along with Bill's post, I just took out some of the < so
it would show the way I get it, and not convert back to whatever it was
originally. At least I hope it will show the way I get it. I get this any
time anyone sends out stuff with any kind of HTML coding. It triples the
length, and thus the download time, of any post that has it. It makes story
bits so long that my email breaks them into two posts, one that's half story
and half gibberish, and one that's just full of gibberish. I suspect I'm
not the only one getting this, I'm just the bitchiest one. ;) Anyway, my
point... most email and word proccessing programs have an option that allow
you to send out a document as 'plain text'. I would greatly appreciate it
if that option was used. Especially for anything that is long to start with.

This is just a request of course. Feel free to tell that annoying veggie
person where to stick it and go right on posting however you want to.

tater (Vegetables of the world unite!)

At 11:05 PM 5/17/00 -0400, you wrote:

>Hey there,
> According to a magazine I was reading, Buffy is going to be a PC
game soon. It's supposed to be put out by Fox Interactive this Spring and
the screenshots look pretty good.

mailto:lunobrega@xxxxxxxxxx - used with permission. -->
href="http://click.egroups.com/1/4267/0/_/663639/_/958618979/";>center>
>img width="468" height="60"
> border="0"
> alt=""

src="http://adimg.egroups.com/img/4267/0/_/663639/_/958618979/pr_kid_468_12k
.gif">/center>center>font color="black">/font>/center>/a>
buffywantswillow-subscribe@onelist.comBR>