Re: [buffywantswillow] Buffy/Xena

> Since everyone on this list seems to be a Xena fan I
> thought you might be interested that in the new issue
> of "Maxim" Lucy Lawless says Xena could kick Buffy's
> ass. Did anyone see the Xena where there is a
> reference to Buffy: "Buffus the Bachae Slayer."

Ok, just an info. I'm not a Xena fan. I occasional come to see it, provided nothing else is currently running that interests me more and I haven't seen the ep yet.

Second, nope I didn't see that article in Maxim, mostly because I didn't even bother to look at that mag. Not really anything I normally do, reading mags I mean.

Third, I don't really see Xena as in any kind just another Buffy or opposite. I think they both have their own claims and both their own worlds to live in. But I do find that "Buffus the Bachae Slayer" quite funny.

Ok, I probably haven't done anything that would be considered ranting or in some way insulted Steven. I just wanted to correct some info and bring in my two cents. Hope that is ok.

Greetings to all out there, demons and humans, halfbreed and vampires with soul

Quin

Quindo Ma

Main E-Mail: quindo-ma@xxxxxx
E-Mail for large messages(ie over 300k): quindo.ma@xxxxxxxxx (up tuesday 23rd)
Alterna E-Mail, in case both other adresses are bouncing: quindo-ma@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 47582174
AIM: QuindoMa

Hopefully soon WPWP member
Officially spoiler fanatic

Lover of all BtVS femslash, as long as the main characters are on the 'good' side

Inquiries for beta reading accepted

My opinion of relationships:

Shipper for (in this order): B/W, W/T, B/F, X/C, W/X, X/Anya
Neutral[1] about (from most appreciated to most disliked): B/A, B/R, F/A, W/O
Dislikes[2] (from least to most): B/S, W/A, W/S, B/O, Angelus/f, m/m

[1]: means I will read them if one of my shipper relationships is main part
[2]: Does *not* mean hate. I simply don't read them.