Teardrops

by Ryan
Rating: 12 (British system)
E mail: ryan.hufton@xxxxxxxxxx or ryan.red@xxxxxxxxxx
Disclaimers:
1. Willow and co. are owned by Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy and WB.
2. Song: You Made This Love A Teardrop by Nanci Griffith from the album
Storms.
3. No copyright infringements intended.
Feedback: Please, please. I need feedback OK It makes me write more!

She locked the door of her parent's house. Staying at her parent's house,
was not what she had planned to do. She had ran into her parents, while
waiting for the plane from New York to L.A. It was a tearful reunion. Some
heated words were said. She had made it difficult for them to catch up with
her. It was a repayment of all the times she was alone in her childhood.
By the time she had finished explaining. They had accepted her choice to
leave at that time. Now knowing of the betrayals their daughter had
suffered. First by Oz, then Amy, then Xander.

She headed to the graveyard. Time seemed to fly by. Soon she was walking
between the stones. She came across one. It was covered with dirt and
unattended the name read, 'Riley Finn.' "I should have listened Ri. If I
did, I might have be able to stop the madness. I'm here to end the lies,
what caused this." She remembered how they caught Buffy and Xander in the
act. Riley was becoming her friend.

"What could you have done?" She spun round to see Oz standing there.

"What? No, hello baby I'm back?" He started to walk over to her.

"What do you want?" She snarled.

"What I've always wanted." Oz grinned. "You." He paused. "I know you can't
keep running." He whispered into her ear.

"No, I'm leaving." Her hand knocked him off balance, as it slammed across
his face. "I don't want to hear your lies and half truths."

Oz just looked at her. "I've lost enough sleep over you. Your lies! I'm
weary of the troll you've taken on me!" She yelled.

<What've you got to say for yourself, now baby
Now that I am leaving you
what have you got to lose?
The truth you tried to keep from me
well, it nearly drove me crazy
And I have grown weary
from sleepless nights of you
Is that a broken heart in the corner of your eye?
Something to remind you? >

"You took the people I loved from me! You sided with Adam! I'm hope your
happy! With yourself! I know all about you! Setting us all on the path of
self destruction! You failed Oz! You've got no hold on me anymore! Like
your handy work?"

Oz looked at her in stunned silence.

"No answer! You remember what you did!" Her voice was ice cold. "You got
Amy to cast those spells. You are responsible for Tara's death. You're
responsible for Giles' break down. I saw Tara jump! You bastard! How
could you do that? How could you cause the death of my friend? We weren't
lovers! Yes! I loved Tara. She wasn't returning whose feelings! There's no
way to tell now! You took that from me!" She ranted. "Then you helped
Xander get Buffy into bed to brake, her and Riley up!"

<You made this love a teardrop
waiting to fall
There are those who can't love right
I just can't love wrong
When you are lonely in the night
how I hope you will recall
You made this love a teardrop
waiting to fall >

"Did you know I could have loved Buffy, as a lover! No! Your plans screwed
up her mind! It got her killed! Do know what it was like putting two
possible lovers in the ground! I could have loved Xander, as a lover too!
You betrayed him to Adam. You didn't give me a choice! God, I don't know
how you made Amy betray my trust is beyond me. It made me wonder why? She
had a nervous brake down from the guilt! You were the enemy from within."
Willow stomped off to the other grave she had came to see.

The stone was white, the letters read, 'Buffy Summers. Taken too soon.' Oz
walked up behind Willow. "It doesn't matter. You're my wife." He snarled.
"You can't take the ring off."

She laughed, as she looked at her hand. There was a wedding band there.
She tried to pull it off. Pain shot though her body. She flashed fire in
her eyes. She walked over to a small marked. "I wondered were you buried,
the bitch's ashes." Oz walked up behind her.

"Don't ever! Talk about her that way." She felt her angry building. "You
bonded me to you while I slept."

"It was the only way. To get you to myself." Oz grinned.

"Wipe that grin off your face." She stepped up to him. "Or I'll do it for
you!"

<No, I will not forgive you for betraying trust between us
Though I will always care for you
I've loved you half my life
And when I give my heart again
I know that I'll remember
love is but a fragile flame
and trust just fuels the fire
When I think of all the years your love has taken from me
I can't believe I'm leaving you >

"You tainted my ability to love, with the false love you made me feel for
you." She sighed.

"Give in." Oz cooed.

Willow turned her back on him. She took out a pair of wire cutters, and cut
her ring finger from her hand. "Remember what is written? If a hand makes
you sin." She turned and smiled, holding up the blood covered hand.

Oz vamped out, as the sun's ray reduced him to ashes. As she ring finger
hit the ground. "It's over." She spoke falling to her knees. "It's
finally over." She began to sob, as she sealed the wound with a spell.
Finally, her heart could heal, it's deep scars. Caused by a love's fragile
flames.

The End