RE: [buffywantswillow] Missing Scene from Primeval

Loved this!

-----Original Message-----
From: ebailey140@xxxxxxx [mailto:ebailey140@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2000 2:11 PM
To: buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [buffywantswillow] Missing Scene from Primeval

The enjoining spell having done it's work, the Scoobies collapse...

Giles: Well...
Xander: That was...
Willow: Something. We were all a part of her, in her, feeling what she
felt...
Xander: Yeah... Um... So, it wasn't just me?
Willow: Uh... You, too? Giles?
Giles: Well... That was to be expected...
Xander: It was?
Giles: Yes, well.. How do I explain this? You see, as a Slayer, Buffy is
extremely sensitive. All her senses have to be especially attuned, more
than
a normal human being, and therefore her responses to stimuli are going to be

more than normal, as well, so that when she's Slaying, she's, well...
Xander: Hungry and horny.
Giles: Well, I suppose that's a crude way of putting it...
Willow: That was Faith's term.
Giles: Oh, of course. The girl has no sense of romance...
Xander: You're telling me...
Willow: But this was... more than that. I was... well... satisfied.
Xander: Oh, yeah...
Giles: Well, in this case, we had invoked the primal power of the Slayer.
So, it was her usual reactions multiplied...
Willow: How am I going to explain this to Tara?
Xander: I'm gonna omit that detail to Anya.
Willow: Anya will probably be mad she was left out. Hmmph, teach her not
want to be with us...
Giles: Willow...
Xander: No, that's fair. I just... didn't realize it was like that for
Buffy.
Willow: Yeah...
Xander: No wonder she spends so much time with Riley. I mean, coming back
to the dorm room after a patrol, feeling like that, having you in that bed
and not being able to...
Giles: Xander, that's... quite enough.
Willow: Thank you. Sigh...
Xander: Sorry, just thinking back to Faith that night...The way she was...
Wait a minute...
Willow: What is it?
Xander: Willow... What was the wording of that spell?
Willow: The power of the Slayer and all who weild it, last to ancient
first,
we...
Xander: Oh, God...
Willow: What?
Giles: Xander, maybe we shouldn't...
Willow: (resolve face) What?
Xander: Well...um... We were invoking all that Slayer power, right?
There's
one besides Buffy still alive out there...
Willow: Yeah...?
Xander: So, doesn't that mean that she was a part of the mix, that she was
in there with us?
Willow: Oh... I'm going to be sick...

We cut to the City of Angels, and a police station. We move inside,
stopping
at one of the cells. There, we see a lone figure. We move closer, and it
is
Faith, with an extremely satisfied smile...

Next week, on an all new Buffy...

Buffy: Well, look at it this way, she won't be looking to kill you, next
time.
Willow: Ugh!!! Ohhh...
Buffy: So... (smiling seductively)
Willow: Buffy?
Buffy: Can we do that spell again?
Willow: Um, OK... NO!!! Tara! Riley!
Buffy: But... It wouldn't really be cheating....

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4016/0/_/663639/_/958759847/