Collective happies for the bards

Sorry that this comes a little late but RL has reached me and I was quite busy for more than one or two messages a day. Those that have recieved private feedback already know my opinion. If I mention them here again then just to say what a great work they are doing. :-)

PB: Wither thou goest: Awesome as ever. I still have to read through 17 and 18 again to fully understand it (*not* your fault, I was just quite tired then), but it was awesome. Yearning for the next installment.

Pat: As always, love your fics. Nervously waiting for the next "Finding Life" part.

Cilia: I didn't come to read "Royalty" or "BtVS 2117" yet, but "Born Again" is definatly something great. Especially the way you use small talk and descriptions of the various things, without going too much into details. Can't wait to see the next part.
Just wondering, is this part of your own universe around Royalty, or is it just your way of using Willow as slayer? (I have only read this and "Under the Willow" and "On the seventh day" til now, and there you seem to use Willow as a slayer) Well, I'll keep on reading, and be sure that I do not plan to leave the other stories out, and you keep up writing.

Roman: Inner Battle is wonderful. Can't wait til the next part is out.

Kirayoshi:
Dying of the light was great. And "Somewhere I have never traveled" is just... I am speachless. I can't find the proper words to describe it. Keep this on. I *have* to read more soon. Have to see what you plan with the new Slayer *g*
About "Funeral for a friend"...incredible. You have written it in a way that lets me see where some things go not as I had expected, only to bring me back onto the path. I mean eg the part where Willow tells Buffy to stay... that part seemed to be a little too fast coming out....in the first moment. In the next scene you make it clear that I was wrong and that is the amazing thing of your writing. Being able to throw somebody comlpetely off track only to hold a hand out that brings him back. You definatly have to write more. I am waiting for your 'uber-Buffy'. Let's gonna see if I enjoy that one too :-)

Shyfox: A BtVS ST:V X-over. I normally am not much into X-overs, cause I am not sure if it is really possible to include the different facts into the universes of the other one. But you have proven that this is something that just has to be written. Can't wait til the next part is out. And Tara as a Borg, lol. You sure you wanna keep her that way? I mean Seven has been de-borganized too. ;-)

Kimber: As always, you know how to keep this list going on, as well as with your ideas as well as your fics. Loved "Darkest before the Dawn" so far. You have to keep this on. It's wonderful.

Angela: "The Promise" is something that you simply *can't* leave without a sequel. There is just too much left to be told. Wonderful but too short IMHO :-). I want more!

Heather: Loved "Stuffed pigs and complications". You added a few of the things that I wished I had thought about as I wrote my answer. You have to keep up such work. The same counts for "Complications and Clarity". And about your question about posting on this list, well Pat is writing B/F, W/T fics ("Who am I", "Finding Life" and one or two others) that he posted here, so if nobody else thinks that you shouldn't post them here, then I think it will *not* harm anyone. And good luck for that baby *g*

Shadow: You know that your stories are great and that your mind is twisted enough to come up with *anything*. Just keep up this great work with writing such amazing stories. And after "Afternoon at the Bronze" and rereading "A night in the library" I really want to read more.

Carol: As always, you know that your fics are great. Still, waayyy too many mistakes ;-) but the ideas are not second hand. Hehe, and if there is one thing I have noticed that is quite a constant in your fics, then it is the not allowed/able to come. Always good for another good laugh and you have to keep up the writing. And you know that you can send me any fic you want beta'd :-)

Diana: I have read the first parts of your fic "Female of the Species" on aSaH but I have joined the list a little too late, and since aSaH hasn't been updated in quite a while, I wasn't able to read a few of the parts inbetween. I hope that as soon as 'Exquisite Coalescence' is up I'll be able to finish it. Be sure that I will :-)

Ok, enough for now. To all others that were not mentioned in here. Either you'll get private mails or I simply haven't read anything from you yet. This *should* change as soon as my cable is up and I finally have more internet time.

Greetings to all out there, demons and humans, halfbreed and vampires with soul, aliens and borganized hybrids

Quin

Quindo Ma

Main E-Mail: quindo-ma@xxxxxx
E-Mail for large messages(ie over 300k): quindo.ma@xxxxxxxxx (up tuesday 23rd)
Alterna E-Mail, in case both other adresses are bouncing: quindo-ma@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 47582174 \
AIM: QuindoMa \_momentarily not often checked

ABiaHC member #106

Hopefully soon WPWP member and keeper of a few things (still waiting for confirmation or declination)
Officially spoiler fanatic

Lover of all BtVS femslash, as long as the main characters are on the 'good' side

Inquiries for beta reading accepted

My opinion of relationships:

Shipper for (in this order): B/W, W/T, B/F, X/C, W/X, X/Anya, and the div. other f/f couples, as mentioned above
Neutral[1] about (from most appreciated to most disliked): B/A, B/R, F/A, W/O
Dislikes[2] (from least to most): B/S, W/A, W/S, B/O, Angelus/f, m/m

[1]: means I will read them if one of my shipper relationships is main part
[2]: Does *not* mean hate. I simply don't read them.