Re: [buffywantswillow] It's all coming back to me now

Litsdad is alive!!!

Does this mean I got to call off the search and rescue mission now?
Damn...and Kimber was so looking forward to flying the attack helicopter
too. Oh well, nice to know you're still with us dad. *big grin*

Now, three
> people will get two, Kim, for being so nice and taking the mother
> role(you know, just because the union isn't on the paper it doesn't mean
> it's not there ), Shadow, thank you , thank you, thank you, thank
> you(you and half of the list know why, you big teaser...)

Ahh, finally got around to reading part 12 of Stormchaser, huh? See, I told
you I was working on it...and you doubted me. *lol* You read the first two
parts of Realtiy Shift, yet?

and last but
> not least , Heather,while she may not have posted the next parts from
> the Incredible adventures saga(hint, hint,hint) she has started posting
> againg(almost the same time as me) AND she's having a baby(in my book
> that's THE most certain way to make me fall for someone, now if only i
> got to be the father , what do you say Heather, we kick sperm boy and
> get on with OUR Romeo/Juliet romance_of course, you'd have to let me
> continue the torrid love affair i have with KIm, but we could work
> things out...).Now, sillyness apart , congrats girl, i wish the best for
> you , the baby and sperm boy ...kidding.
>
> Now, since i'm back with a rush i've decided to take a few
> actions...First , i need someone to get Pat and tie him up in a chair in
> front of a tv(any volunteers ? ), then we force his eyes open(dutch
> tape) and make him the hug and i love you scenes (all of them ) between
> Buffy and Willow until he starts writing about them again,...and here i
> trhought it was just a fase, pfff, in a few he'll be writing
> Riley/Buffy..

I recommend a full deprograming of our boy Pat, personally. However, I
think his current detour into the realm of B/F is all because of his
"abanbonment" issues about listdad. Going all lurky on us, it warped the
poor boy. Nevertheless I got the ductape...who has the chair? Don't worry
listdad, we'll get him back to normal in no time....well what passes from
normal around here anyway. :)

.Kidding man, it's justthat the baby talk brought back
> memories of the chubby little arm reaching for the momies and i'm
> testing the ground so i can start begging to you and Angela, after all,
> i still think we need a sequel...
>
> Next, the weekly theme thingy, will be back for real, i looked around
> the onelist archive and it seems like the list was a little down until
> Kim made a few suggestions, and since you guys seem willing...

Hey! Does this mean "I" can suggest a theme of the week too? *asked
innocently and a bit too eagerly*

Nice to have you back, listdad.
Shadow