Re: It's all coming back to me now

Myself03 wrote:

> Hey,
>
> I'm back (is anyone keeping track of how many times i said that ? )
> Okay, but this time is for real , really, no, my finger is not
> crossed....no my hair is also not crossed...geez, you mislead them
> once... : ) My life has sucked beyond belief these past few months,
> but
> i won't bother you guys with it (well, i'll bother Kim, but she's my
> soulmate, loveslave and all, she HAS to listen to me whine : )

*looks around suspiciously* Rod? Sweetie? Is that REALLY you?
Ack!!! My love has returned from the trenches of war!! Here, lemme get
you some lemonade and, and, and a pillow for your weary feet and, oh! A
nice backrub. I missed you Rod!!! I really thought you forgot about us
and all you sneaky Brazillian so-n-so.....

> Okay, now, since you guys have all being good guys and girls you'll
> all
> get a cookie, ...well, except for you and you over there...I saw that
> ,
> go to the little corner and think about what you did ... Now, three
> people will get two, Kim, for being so nice and taking the mother
> role(you know, just because the union isn't on the paper it doesn't
> mean
> it's not there ), Shadow, thank you , thank you, thank you, thank
> you(you and half of the list know why, you big teaser...) and last but
>
> not least , Heather,while she may not have posted the next parts from
> the Incredible adventures saga(hint, hint,hint) she has started
> posting
> againg(almost the same time as me) AND she's having a baby(in my book
> that's THE most certain way to make me fall for someone, now if only i
>
> got to be the father , what do you say Heather, we kick sperm boy and
> get on with OUR Romeo/Juliet romance_of course, you'd have to let me
> continue the torrid love affair i have with KIm, but we could work
> things out...).Now, sillyness apart , congrats girl, i wish the best
> for
> you , the baby and sperm boy ...kidding.

Hey...I get a cookie too, right? I mean...you left! And the list went
into a mini-coma and all and I posted challenge after challenge after
challenge...oh, you get the point. It was all I could do before i had
to take the defribulators out and shock them all into reality again
(Well, the Buffy/Willow reality anyway)...(Defribulators meaning the fic
"Broadening Willow's Horizons"..hehe..I think you'll like that
one)......Ah babies...aint life grand? Woo hoo for Heather but you
can't have Rod..well, you can borrow him and I might agree to a time
share plan but....Rodrigus is still mine damn it! *grin*

> Now, since i'm back with a rush i've decided to take a few
> actions...First , i need someone to get Pat and tie him up in a chair
> in
> front of a tv(any volunteers ? ), then we force his eyes open(dutch
> tape) and make him the hug and i love you scenes (all of them )
> between
> Buffy and Willow until he starts writing about them again,...and here
> trhought it was just a fase, pfff, in a few he'll be writing
> Riley/Buffy...Kidding man, it's justthat the baby talk brought back
> memories of the chubby little arm reaching for the momies and i'm
> testing the ground so i can start begging to you and Angela, after
> all,
> i still think we need a sequel...

It's almost hopeless Rod. Pat's on the Buffy/Faith subtext train and
it's going full speed!!! I saw Shadow's post earlier...I've got the
chair!!! Lets kidnapp him before he starts sending B&F off to
adultville...can you imagine Faith as a mom? *shudder*

> Next, the weekly theme thingy, will be back for real, i looked around
> the onelist archive and it seems like the list was a little down until
>
> Kim made a few suggestions, and since you guys seem willing...

Yes! Weekly theme please.....since you've been gone my B&W fics have
gone all serial on me....I'm lucky if I've kept stuff down to about 6 or
7 chapters...Gahh...a weekly theme would whip our butts into shape and
put us all on the path to oneshots again......I'm ready, willing and
able....ALWAYS willing for you Rod *wink*

> Third, i'm thinking about a new website, maybe at xoom or trippod, not
>
> sure which, i really want to put the video and pics up and we need
> more
> space than dencity, now, this may take awhile, cause i still need help
>
> with design and suff (if somebody is willing, please mail me) and i
> have
> to get my tv capture thing to work (i get a new one and find out that
> it
> conflicts with the graphics one in overlay mode... and it isn't
> capturing sound, so till i solve that...) The reason i'm telling you
> guys is because i'm lazy , if people don't remind me i said this i'll
> forget , plus, i need help...

Xoom??? Tripod???? Bwaha ha ha ha ha ha!!!! Try Redrival my love. No
adds or popups....and you can link up multi-accounts. Or if you don't
mind the ads at the top of the page, go with fortunecity....100MB of
space! You can't go wrong there....

> Okay, the fics, i didn't have the opportunity to read them, i skimmed
> and i gotta say, wow, you guys keep getting better and better, but
> i'll
> talk about that later.For now i just wanted to say that i'm glad to be
>
> back in here, you guys are the best.

Rod...my Lovebug...the skip in between my heartbeats...and the whole
reason for my tired and weak existance......we have many many many new
and talented writers on the list since you've been gone. I'm not going
to do any base worship of them on the list because I'm afraid I'd leave
someone out! But they know who they are..trust me....If you want a
rundown, I'll let you know in my reply email. Speaking of which???
You emailed me about 3 weeks ago saying you were gonna pour your heart
out...and still I wait...what's up with that??? Shadow and I figured
you either got attacked by your own gremlins or were still writing
it...in which case I'd probably need a bigger mailbox!!!

> Kim, see you in a few

You'd better believe you'll see me in a few...you've been absentee
listdad for WAY too long....my little heart is almost shattered into a
million pieces right now with all the false hope you've given me over
the past 2 months (note to self: borrow the ductape from Shadow for
heart surgery)........And yes again..emphatically yes where the weekly
themes are concerned. I've tried...goddess help me I've tried..and some
people have actually answered my challenges but alas...no one can
jumpstart the keyboards like the *official* listdad can. I just have no
standing on this list, no matter how much I worship you or how hard I've
tried to be a good little list-step-mom...kids these days just have no
respect I tell ya...no respect at all....*smirk*. Ours is a forbidden
love...*sigh*...It probably can never be legal on paper............but
it can be with the list! How about it Rodrigus? What say you and I
take the virtual plunge? hehe......Lets make it official, I want to
spend the rest of my virtual life emersed in base worship and performing
my loveslave duties to perfection......and I'm sure the list-sibs
wouldn't mind me adopting them.......(I hope.).......*Sigh*......back to
you listdad......

--
Your humble bard and Rodrigo's dedicated love slave,
~~Kimber

Shadowlander's #1 fan and her 'Official Un-Official Idea Bouncer Offer'
Pat Kelly's #1 fan and his 'Offical scene runner-by-er'
Now self-proclaimed #1 fan of AMGlass!!!

'Exquisite Coalescence' - Your source for BuffySlash fiction on the
web. Coming soon!

- Eternally jealous of Erin 'cause Joss and Fury impersonated her.
*grumble*
- Member of THE CITIZENS OF KANE - I have Christian's tousled hair on
retainer
- Member #102 of the Amber Benson is a Hottie Club
- Humble reciever of Joss love --- Joss says: (Wed May 17 14:05:24
2000 152.163.205.76) Hi, Kimber. I give you love. There is a squishy
element to it that I'd rather not discuss. But it's pudding-free.
- VERY humble reciever of an e-mailed "DAVID FURY-LOVE" ---I love you,
Kimber. There, happy? :-) Fury --
- SO's to all VIPS - Alyson, Amber Benson, James, Nicholas, Anthony,
Jeff, Joss, SMG, Eliza, David, Seth, Marti, Jane, Sophia, Fury and last
but never least, Erika from Velvet Chain (my fellow Duran Duran
lover)!!!!!!
- Keeper of Tara's ability to make Willow's eyes sparkle in "Superstar."

- Keeper of Tara's smokin sleeve ability in "Superstar."
- Keeper of Tara's stutter when she says the word Scoobys in "New Moon
Rising."
- "Heavy lesbian witches rock!"

Final thought:
"One out of every ten people are born to give the other nine trouble.
Guess what number I am."