Re: [buffywantswillow] It's all coming back to me now

My sweet little crazy kiddo : )

Shadowlander wrote:

> Litsdad is alive!!!

Sarcastic much ?
I missed that : )

> Does this mean I got to call off the search and rescue mission now?
> Damn...and Kimber was so looking forward to flying the attack
helicopter
> too. Oh well, nice to know you're still with us dad. *big grin*

Hummm, i dunno about Kim, maybe she can keep the helicopter and fly to
me (i'm
sappy...okay, the zoloft is making me sappy, but still...)
But now, you with a gun or gun-like things...Tsc, tsc , tsc...I thought
we had
talked about that, don't you remember that little kill everybody in
sight
complex of yours , huh, huh, no gun for shadow, no, no....Wow, if i
hadn't come
back in time i'd have being responsible for the death of hundreds of
people...as
it is we only lost two, Oz and Riley, well...What ? What do you mean you
didn't
kill them ? I thought we had an agreement../_Looks around sees how
people are
looking_ Er, it's joke a little joke , we're going now.... Grabs
Shadow and
pulls her along....This is the last time i trust you with my master evil
plan,
all you had to do was kill two people while i pretended to be away, bla,
bla ,
bla...

> Ahh, finally got around to reading part 12 of Stormchaser, huh? See,
I told
> you I was working on it...and you doubted me. *lol* You read the
first two
> parts of Realtiy Shift, yet?

You little tease, you're my favorite crazy person, you klnow that right
? And
hey, i had reasons to doubt, you gotta admit it was a looooooong
wait(but it was
the first thing i read ...)As for the Reality Shift ,i don't know what i
like
better, Buffywolf or Buffy as a musician (do you know how sappy that can
be : )
i still haven't got to the second chapter, but i'll soon and then you'll
get to
hear all my thoughts about it...Brace yourself baby, i'm back.......

> I recommend a full deprograming of our boy Pat, personally. However,
> think his current detour into the realm of B/F is all because of his
> "abanbonment" issues about listdad. Going all lurky on us, it warped
the
> poor boy. Nevertheless I got the ductape...who has the chair? Don't
worry
> listdad, we'll get him back to normal in no time....well what passes
from
> normal around here anyway. :)

You think i haven't noticed this whole thing you got going to make me
feel bad
...? Well, i noticed, but it/s not going to work, nope...you'll not
make me
feel bad,
snif, snif....it's not like he hasn''t being doing that before i left
you
know...but now, now he started with the one-shots...ohhhhhh, I THINK I'M
GONNA
DIE...
Now, being serious (he, he, me and Shadow being serious, now that is a
strange
concept...) We will ge trhough this, i promise, we'll get our little boy
back :
)

> Hey! Does this mean "I" can suggest a theme of the week too? *asked
> innocently and a bit too eagerly*

You know you can girl, just remember, bondage is not a theme (well, not
for the
loves list : )
Aand you can also write you know...Hint, hint, hint

Talk to you later
Love
Rod

> Nice to have you back, listdad.