The theme for this week : Coming back

Hey,

As some of you may remember, back when we first started we used to have
a weekly fanfic theme kind of thing(explains a lot, doesn't
it...)Anyway, it worked like this:

Every week we will have a different theme, like leather, Truth or dare,
High school reunion and things like that, and people will write fics
based on this theme.It can be short, long,series, pre-relationship,
friendship, as if they were already together, anything, as long as it
has something to do with the theme.A new theme will come up every
tuesday/friday (yet to be decided), along with a few suggestions and fic
ideas, and during the week themes for the next week are suggested.I have
a very limited imagination, so I'll be accepting suggestions.If you know
of a theme you think will be good send it to me.It may take awhile until
people get the idea or feel comfortable enough to give it a try, but it
would solve the problem of many fans that go crazy looking for fics
everyday and people that just need an excuse to write.

This is the text that can be found at the list homepage , but it sums it
up...This week i'll be starting today, may 24, and will go on 'til may
30 or june 2, it'll depend on you guys, you decide which day you like
better and will set it as the official theme day...

Now, if you still have any doubts , feel free to ask me or Kim or anyone
on the list, someone might have your asnwer...Oh, and in case you're
wondering, this does not affect the regular fics , if you have a fic,
any fic, even if it has nothing to do with the theme , to post, please
do, the theme fics are just some sort of bonus.

The theme for this week is : coming back home(see , i told you it was
fitting...).

Who hasn't, at some point or another, thought about dropping everything
and just living.Get away from all the hurt, the memories, the
disappointments, pursue a carrer, become the person we wanted to be when
we were young, run away in an attemp to forget who we really are, what
we have done or what we have had done to us...These are all good reasons
to leave, that's for sure, but in the end, no matter how far we go, we
still can't forget about it, it'll follow us for the rest of our lives
and in the end you'll only have one option : go back home.

Okay, i said a lot of crap, but i think you get the point.One of the
characters leaves and then, after years , or months he/she comes back
and has to face the consequences of his actions and with the new
reality...You can write Buffy's pov during the Anne/DMP thing, How
Willow dealt with Buffy's return during nd/or after When she was bad,
Willow leaving after graduation and only coming back a few years later,
as a watcher...Anything you want, as long as it is B/W related and has
something to do with the theme ...Here are a few suggestions:

#1-Riley and Tara leave during the summer period and B/W are left alone
in Sunnydale.During the summer they manage to get their friendship on
the right track again and grow even closer, now their new loves are back
and they find themselves having second doubts about their true
feelings...Can they ignore the connection they shared and move on,
should they act on these newborn feelings? how will Tara and Riley react
when they come back and notice the changes...Not really helpfull, but
it's all i can think right now

#2-Buffy never came back after the whole Aclatha thing and Faith became
the main slayer, now years have passed and a there's a new prophecy
about the two slayers.Buffy , who has made a life for herself outside
the hellmouth , comes back and has to face her mother and friends..Will
things be like they wer before, are they supposed to ? How did the
ex'slayer and the slayettes deal with the change in their lives.What's
to do when you realise that you're falling for someone that probably
hates you for what you did ?

#3-Buffy thinks about her friends reactions after and during the events
of Dead men's party while she holds her best friend in her arms

#4-You know, i canýt think of anything right now, it's bed time for me,
if i come up with something i'll post it tomorrow, just wanted to give
you guys something to start with.

P.S.You don't have to follow any of these ideas, they're just
suggestions...You're free to come up with your own

So, let the games begin...

Tchau,
Night , night
Start writing