FF: NKA Part four

Okay, I promised a part of my story tonight...it's kinda on the small side, but here you go.:-)

YOu know the drill. Joss owns the Buffy characters, Paramount owns the Voyager crew...I own nothing except the shirt on my back. heh.:-)

Parings? A whole slew of them at the moment.:-)

?There you are. I was starting to wonder if you were going to make it.? The words came out of the shadows as Tara stepped into her unlit dorm room. Her borg enhanced eyesight made out the masculine form reclining on her bed, and she smiled in a predatory fashion as she watched him stretch, his muscles rippling with the movement, before he sat up and stared at her outlined form through the darkness.

?I made it.? Tara said simply, letting her eyes travel over the human in front of her, appreciating the perfection of this species male form.

In order to pass herself off as a human, the Queen had made certain adjustments to her programming. She was now able to think and feel for herself, and the only voice inside her head belonged to the Queen. She relished the fact that she was special, and lived only to serve the Queen. Her release from her drone state was what allowed her to fully enjoy this human in front of her.

?And Buffy??

?Is at her dorm, probably arguing with Willow as we speak.? Tara felt a great deal of satisfaction at causing the strife between the two friends. She had watched their interaction for a great deal of time...and when the Queen decided that the only way to get to Buffy was to go through Willow, Tara was only too happy to comply.

The man sitting on her bed had done his job perfectly, managing to keep the Slayer off balanced and distracted enough so that Tara could catch the red-head alone and work her perfection on the unsuspecting human. Now Willow was hopelessly in love with her, or at least she thought that
she was, and a grin of triumph lit up the Borg?s face.

?So, I get my reward then.? Riley Finn said, stepping forward to wrap his arms around the Borg?s waist.

?No. You get a taste of things to come.? Tara corrected, bringing her lips to Riley?s and kissing him passionately. She used her enhanced strength to pick the human up and position him on the bed, divesting herself of her clothes before coming down on top of him, feeling him grow excited beneath her. She heard the human?s groans of pleasure as she gave him exactly what he wanted.

Tara thought it was curious the way the human fell asleep after he was sated, but she gave it no more than a nanosecond of thought as she watched him sleep, his face relaxed as he slept flat on his back, taking up most of the room in the bed so that the drone was forced to lie upon him. She didn?t mind, the feel of her flesh upon his reminded her of what they had done before and she was curious to discover that she had liked the sensation, her nerves had been left tingling still and she
contemplated waking the human up to try the act again.

?Do not forget your place, Eight of Nine of Unimatrix zero two.? The sharp voice filling her mind brought her to complete attention. ?You are still a drone. Try to remember that.?

?Yes, my Queen. Do you want me to assimilate him?? Tara questioned, ready to do whatever her Queen bid her to do.

?No. Not yet. I may still have plans for this Riley Finn. The human...this Buffy Summers...is still a formidable foe. Until she is completely overcome with sorrow and loss she will continue to be
dangerous. Do not let your guard down.?

?I will not, my Queen.? Tara acceded to the powerful voice in her head.

to be continued...