Re: [buffywantswillow] FF: NKA Part four

And now for my feedback to NKA, Sorry but I was a little busy the last time to find the
time to read it.

I completely have to side with Kirayoshi and Alex here. And even if I'm in danger of
repeating myself (Ok, I'm not only in danger, I'm doing it *g*) I WANT MORE!!

Didn't come to read your other one til now but that'll come :-)

Keep on going

Quin