Re: It's all coming back to me now

> Er, EXCUSE ME , IF I COULD HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE....
> As some of you may know, a few months ago my heart was captured by
> someone,
> someone on these lists, someone that came when i least expected and
> that
> without my noticing took my heart .Yes, i'm in love and i'm not
> afraid to
> admit it...Some of you know who i'm talking about , Kim, the light in
> my
> life....
> Now, we've being through a lot together, living a forbidden love, but
> now i
> have the chance to make it real, to sow to everybody the depth of my
> love
> so....
> ~Gets down on his knees~
>
> Kimber, would you run the list with me, love me and be a mother for my
>
> little kids...?

Rod, Rod, Rod.......

*sigh* You know I can't refuse you ANYTHING at all ever. If the
list-sibs don't mind, I'd love to be the listmom.....Only thing I worry
about (seriously) is stepping on someone elses toes that has been here
longer than I have...other than that...well, I'm yours...as always. Um,
first order of business though...we have to sit Shadow down and give her
a stern talking to....hehe...you have no idea the mayhem and mischief
she's been up to and I'm up to my ears in alternate realities, Dru,
wereBuffy, half-demonBuffy, werewillow and Spike and his little teddy
bear (trust me, you don't want the details)!!!!!

Heather - You're on baby!!! I'd love to do that, um...thing with
you...*wink wink*.....(note: I put the reply here just to drive Rod
nutz. Think it worked? *rofl*)

Erin - I saw your post!!! You really are starting to channel Faith,
aren't you? Just don't go all murderous on us...yet....LOL

your soon to be list mom (hopefully - if Rod will still have me that is
*grin*) humble bard and Rodrigo's dedicated love slave,

--
Your
~~Kimber

Shadowlander's #1 fan and her 'Official Un-Official Idea Bouncer Offer'
Pat Kelly's #1 fan and his 'Offical scene runner-by-er'
Now self-proclaimed #1 fan of AMGlass!!!

'Exquisite Coalescence' - Your source for BuffySlash fiction on the
web. Coming soon!

- Eternally jealous of Erin 'cause Joss and Fury impersonated her.
*grumble*
- Member of THE CITIZENS OF KANE - I have Christian's tousled hair on
retainer
- Member #102 of the Amber Benson is a Hottie Club
- Humble reciever of Joss love --- Joss says: (Wed May 17 14:05:24
2000 152.163.205.76) Hi, Kimber. I give you love. There is a squishy
element to it that I'd rather not discuss. But it's pudding-free.
- VERY humble reciever of an e-mailed "DAVID FURY-LOVE" ---I love you,
Kimber. There, happy? :-) Fury --
- SO's to all VIPS - Alyson, Amber Benson, James, Nicholas, Anthony,
Jeff, Joss, SMG, Eliza, David, Seth, Marti, Jane, Sophia, Fury and last
but never least, Erika from Velvet Chain (my fellow Duran Duran
lover)!!!!!!
- Keeper of Tara's ability to make Willow's eyes sparkle in "Superstar."

- Keeper of Tara's smokin sleeve ability in "Superstar."
- Keeper of Tara's stutter when she says the word Scoobys in "New Moon
Rising."
- "Heavy lesbian witches rock!"

Final thought:
"One out of every ten people are born to give the other nine trouble.
Guess what number I am."