Re: [buffywantswillow] Re: It's all coming back to me now

Shadowlander wrote:

> Ah ha! So the evil computer gremlins did turn on you! See what happens
> when you don't feed and bribe them enough. They turn on you and the only
> websites you can access are the "Barney/Vanity: Forever WebPage"

Hummm, i have a few things to ssay about these gremlins, they had Shadow written
all over them, they kept taking me to Druscila related links , bondage stuff (of
course, that after i did the whole Pokemon, Telletubies thing... But know i know
that...I love you, you love me.....Ssorry 'bout that, so as i was saying,
Shadow, fess up, admit yopur guilty and the setence you'll be lighter... : )

> (plus,
> shadow
> > is pretty possesive about that, she has this thing with people all tied,
> > ....)
>
> I have this thing for tying up people? Listdad need I remind you of one of
> those little fics you conned me into that clearly has that one little scene
> you want so bad? Now that I got your "book cage" scene out of the way. If
> I remember right, you're the one who wants to see a naked Willow in chains
> while Buffy does all sorts of naughty things to her. I'm just writing it,
> you're the one who put it in my head in the first place. :)

Hey, i didn't ask you to go on with the idea...okay , i did, but still it's not
like it hadn't crossed your mind, i just gave it a ...more realist twist...(What
? Willow in chains is very realistic, imho .) And now that we're on the subject
, this chain scene is better come faster that the bookcage one, i've already
given you too much goof time, now it's time to get dirty and sweaty...

> There that should drive the rest of the lists nuts waiting for that scene.
> *big grin*

See, you're bad and YOU KNOW IT.

> Btw, you never did say if I could post a couple themes of the week or not.
> Or do I have to go through our soon to be listmom?

Of course you can honey, and i don't think your mommy to be will mind (hey, did
the slap work , you're already calling her mom...)

> I'll email you offlist later and let you know all the mischief and mayhem I
> got planned for Buffy and her Wills. I got inspired while Buffy was kicking
> the crap out of the walking erector-set, formerly known as ADAM.

E-mail to the uol one, i'm letting excite on bouncing mode for awhile...
Oh, you said erector and Adam and it reminded me of something i was curious
about...His...unmentinables, was it pure human or did it have a on/off , battery
induced mechanism,...damm, my mind is so full of serious questions... : )

> Until then,
> Shadow

See ya
Baby