Fic: A Shower...and more? NC-17

Title: A Shower... and more?
Author: Quindo Ma
Rating: NC-17 PWP
Disclaimer: Buffy, Willow and co. belong to Joss Whedon, Mutant Enemy Inc., etc. etc., I just know I don't own them.

Uses HTML coding. If you don't recieve this in that form, send me a mail and I'll send you a HTML file.

Buffy entered her dorm room and threw herself on the bed. She was exhausted. 3 hours of slaying was something that resulted in that. But it wasn't bad enough to prevent her from smiling as she heard a voice from the other bed in the room.

"Buffy, you really need a shower."

"Mmmm... shower. That'd be nice."

She sat up and looked over at the other person in the room.

"How bout you join me?"

"I think you have noticed that I already have showered. And why do you always ask me that? Can't you ask anyone else? Maybe one of our friends? I'm sure they'd enjoy it."

"First, because I love you, and second, whom should I ask? Well... we have Xander. Now he's cute, but I don't think Anya would be very pleased if I showered with her boyfriend. And then there is Riley. I did it a few times when we were together, but that wasn't really fun. Not more than a few smooches here and there.

And besides, you in particular should know that I am not that way anymore, so the rest fall away anyway.

Then we have Faith. A real hottie. We've even done it once, after patrol. Ended in licking each other out, and-"

"Please Buffy, I already know more of that story than I ever wanted."

"Oh, sorry", the Slayer answered with a chuckle. "But what I want to get at is that showering with her isn't really possible at the moment, since she's in a jail in LA, so I think we only have one left. Willow. Mmmmm... Willow. I love her you know. But she kinda thinks that all I want to do with her under the shower is do her. I'd love to shower with her, run my hands through her soft hair, play with her breasts until they are hard, kiss her silky skin..."

"Mmmm... that sounds nice."

"What? Me touching you like that or you touching Wills?"

"It just so happens that I tend to like both."

"Yeah, well, and her girlfriend is somewhat not really what I'd like to do right now."

The voice from the other bed giggled.

"So? You haven't answered my question yet."

"Hmm?"

"Would you like to join me?"

"Ahh.. why not. I bet it'll be fun doing that", the other person smiled.

Buffy started to grin and took off her clothes before tugging her roommate into the shower. Her bathrobe soon joined the Slayer's clothes, and they were both standing under the hot water.

A hand reached out and ran across Buffy's back, following the trail of water that flowed over her shoulder blade. A low moan rewarded the feeling it caused and the Slayer leaned back into the touch. She reached back and let her hand run through the silky hair of the one behind her. She let her hand find a rest on the neck and pulled it forward to meet the lips of the girl.

A hand found its way over the Slayer's stomach and down to the center of her desire. It brushed through the patch of blond hair located just above it and flicked a finger against the small hill there.

Rewarded with a groan it continued to caress Buffy and entered a finger into the channel of inner wetness it found. Starting a slow pace, and encouraged by the bucking of the blonde's hip, the girl added a second finger.

Grateful for the attention she received, but not wanting to be alone at such heights, the Slayer reached back and returned the favor by locating the girl's hot-spot and pushing two fingers into her passage.

Moaning and groaning, the two girls slowly pushed each other towards the peak. Every now and then, as the girl pinched Buffy's clit, a yelp of pleasure joined the sounds of ecstasy coming from the bathroom. Leaning forward the girl whispered into the blonde's ear.

"Come with me, Buffy. Come together with me."

Pushing a third finger into her lover, the girl bucked a last time into Buffy's hand and came, spasms of joy running through her body, shortly followed by the Slayer. Almost collapsing in the shower, only held up by the need to support the other, they waited for the orgasms to calm down and the hot water to wash all their sorrows away.

Stepping out of the shower, Buffy grabbed a towel, and started to dry her girlfriend with it. Satisfied that there was no more unwanted wetness on --'or in' she added mentally with a smile-- the girl, Buffy gave her the towel and waited for the return of the favor.

Leaving the bathroom, Buffy tugged her roommate behind her and, in the last moment before collapsing on the bed, they kissed with a passion only new lovers have.

Falling into the pillows, with Buffy underneath, the girl kissed it's way down over the blonde's chin, her neck, collarbone, and finally reached the wanted destination, the Slayer's breasts. Leaning down, she flicked her tongue over the nipple before sucking the whole bust into her mouth.

Moans of pleasure left Buffy's throat as her hands found the other girl's head, and pushed her down to ensure the Slayer would receive maximum pleasure. After a while, the girl switched position with her hand, which had been caressing the other half of the blonde's chest.

After a while she bent up and looked at the hard nipples and, satisfied with her work, kissed Buffy before she worked her way down to the only still wet place of the one she loved. Inhaling the sweet scent of the person under her, she flicked her tongue over the Slayer's clit then plunged it into the tight passage she found just below.

Buffy herself bucked up and, at the same time, pushed the head that caressed her as far as possible into her hip.

Working with an expert tongue, Buffy's roommate brought the blonde nearer and nearer to the level of pure luck, eventually sending her over the edge and into another spasm of joy.

The girl added a finger into the channel and pushed it as far into her lover as she could. Buffy groaned the other girl's name as if it was the only word she knew.

But the other person didn't stop her pace; she kept it up until the Slayer shook in another orgasm, again followed by Buffy calling out her name. Sending her further and further into the sky, the girl brought her to a third orgasm followed shortly be a fourth and fifth, drowning herself in the fluids of the Slayer. Every time Buffy came she cried out the name that was so important to her, the name that was the center of her life. The name that belonged to the person she'd do anything for.

The girl kept sending Buffy over the edge, and the blonde kept calling her name until it almost sounded like a chant of pleasure. After about ten minutes, and uncountable orgasms later, Buffy pulled the girl up to her face and kissed her. This was responded by a mouthful of Buffy-liquid that flowed down her throat.

Flipping them over, so that the Slayer was now on top, she went down and began to return the pleasures she had just received. Following the same path, kissing the same spots, she finally reached the dripping wet spot between the girl's legs. Taking the throbbing clit into her mouth, she sucked it until her lover had her second orgasm of the night.

After four more flights into the sky, Buffy went back up and collapsed next to her heavily panting lover.

Hearing that divine voice she so loved, Buffy opened her eyes a last time.

"Buffy..."

Lifting a hand to let it run through the silky red hair of her lover she asked, "Hmmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too, my Wills. I love you too." And with a smile they both fell asleep.

Next morning they awoke in each other's arms as close together as two people could get without melting into the other. Both smiled and gave each other their daily good-morning kisses.

Finis.

Ok, now that you all know who Buffy's roommate really is, go back up and re-read the part where Buffy talks about showering with her friends. I hope you get the 'in-joke' *g*

Hope you all enjoyed it. This is my first real NC-17 fic and I at least hope that it is good.

Greetings to all out there, demons and humans, halfbreed and vampires with soul, aliens and borganized hybrids

Quin

Quindo Ma

Main E-Mail: quindo-ma@xxxxxx
E-Mail for large messages(ie over 300k): quindo.ma@xxxxxxxxx
Alterna E-Mail, in case both other adresses are bouncing: quindo-ma@xxxxxxxxxxx

ICQ: 47582174
AIM: QuindoMa

ABiaHC member #106

Keeper of:
-Tara's touch of Willow's lips during the Netherealm spell in "Who are you?"
-Tara's grasping and holding of Willow's hand during the movement of the soda machine in "Hush"
-Tara's breath she uses to blow out the extra-flamey candle in "New Moon Rising"

Hopefully soon WPWP member and keeper of a few (other :-) things (still waiting for confirmation or declination)
Officially spoiler fanatic

Lover of all BtVS femslash, as long as the main characters are on the 'good' side

Inquiries for beta reading accepted

My opinion of relationships:

Shipper for (in this order): B/W, W/T, B/F, X/C, W/X, X/Anya, and the div. other f/f couples, as mentioned above
Neutral[1] about (from most appreciated to most disliked): B/A, B/R, F/A, W/O
Dislikes[2] (from least to most): B/S, W/A, W/S, B/O, Angelus/f, m/m

[1]: means I will read them if one of my shipper relationships is main part
[2]: Does *not* mean hate. I simply don't read them.