re: [buffywantswillow] RE: Unexpected Surprises

> Christeen,
> Great follow up so far, but where can I find the stories
> preceding this one??
>
> Thanks,
> Bill

I found most of her stories in the "Between The Sheets" site. I'm not sure what the exact
address is, but you can access it from the links page in the ever-popular Pink Rabbit site;
http://pinkrabbit.simplenet.com
The site runs some Xena and Voyager fic as well, but mostly Buffy. It also runs random pics
from fourth season eps(mostly involving Willow and/or Tara, I wonder why? ;-) (sarcasm)).