re: [buffywantswillow] FF: Unexpected Surprises

> Disclaimer: Characters of Buffy: The Vampire series belongs to Joss...I
> just use them for my own sick twisted amusement.:-)
>
> This is the sequel to Moving Day in my Sappho's spell series. Reading the
> other stories is a must to understanding this one...so if you haven't...you
> might want to...I don't know...sounds like a good idea to me.:-) Okay, I
> think I've babbled on long enough...enjoy the story.
>

> Unexpected Surprises
> By
> Shyfox

As always, a great read. Just one thing; shouldn't there also be a menorah as part of the
holiday decorations? Willow, last anyone checked, is still Jewish. For more information on
Jewish customs,(as well as a funny-as-hell story) check out Pat Kelly's "Chanakmas", on the
Pink Rabbit site. In that story, Buffy and Willow, celebrating their first holiday season as
lovers, decide to combine their respective holidays in a single celebration. As an added
bonus, there's some nice stuff about Cordy dealing with Doyle's death.
Lotsa love and laughs,
Kirayoshi
Self-proclaimed list Zeppo, and founding member, "We Hate Riley" Club(you're invited to
join)