re: Re: [buffywantswillow] Re:Question for a Fic

All this talk about putting Buffy in prison has me wondering; At what time did you plan to
have her arrested? It occured to me that if you had her arrested before her final battle with
Angelus, this whole conversation would be academic. The world would be transported to
Hell, humanity would cease to exist. Also, I'm inclined to agree with whoever said that
Mayor Wilkins would probably pull out all the stops to make sure that Buffy rotted in jail. I
wouldn't put it past him to arrange for her to die in a staged prison riot; figuring that a new,
untested slayer would be easier to deal with than an experienced slayer like Buffy.

An alternate suggestion could be that Buffy finds herself represented by Wolfram and Hart,
the demonic lawfirm from "Angel". She'd be out, but then she'd owe her soul to W&R.