[buffywantswillow] Re:Question for a Fic

Those are good suggestions. I've been watching the re-runs a lot
lately since the WGN did away with Buffy :-( I've only seen maybe two
eps of this last season for both shows. About Wolfram and Hart, I'm
not even sure if I understand what thats all about. I got lost
halfway during the season. Reading episode guides only does so much
for you. Anyway, Buffy will probably be arrested after she's
finished with Angel and before she leaves. I'm not for sure yet.
This is my first attempt at a fic so I'm still working out the plot
and all that. If you have anymore suggestions send them my way.

thanks.

--- In buffywantswillow@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jim_D_Means@p... wrote:
> All this talk about putting Buffy in prison has me wondering; At
what time did you plan to
> have her arrested? It occured to me that if you had her arrested
before her final battle with
> Angelus, this whole conversation would be academic. The world
would be transported to
> Hell, humanity would cease to exist. Also, I'm inclined to agree
with whoever said that
> Mayor Wilkins would probably pull out all the stops to make sure
that Buffy rotted in jail. I
> wouldn't put it past him to arrange for her to die in a staged
prison riot; figuring that a new,
> untested slayer would be easier to deal with than an experienced
slayer like Buffy.

> An alternate suggestion could be that Buffy finds herself
represented by Wolfram and Hart,
> the demonic lawfirm from "Angel". She'd be out, but then she'd owe
her soul to W&R.