Re: [buffywantswillow] Digest Number 170

As a Brit (and therefore unversed in US/CA law) my two pen'orth (Don't hit
me QM !!) is that, as a fairly pretty 17 year-old girl, and given that the
evidence was purely circumstantial (being found, and running away), but was
not conducive with death by vampirism, then, when you also factor in
1) that the Mayor up till then doesn't seem to want rid of the Slayer (As
trick says later, she does keep the number of demons etc. in check)
2) Joyce could have got good civil-rights lawyers (single parent, child
previosuly accused of incendiarism but never taken to court)
3) Willow, Cordy and Xander would have testified to the "crack-addict" (or
whatever) Dru having threatened all of them at one time
I reckon she would have been unlucky to hit more than evading arrest,
damage to school property (assuming Rat-boy pressed that) and generally
being in need of care and attention (which on this list she could have got
from faith, Willow, Cordy et al.

Okay -- I'm hiding again. Put the stakes away and stop gunning the
Flame-thrower

Soren, Nyrond and Cynic