Re: [buffywantswillow] Digest Number 170

> (Don't hit me QM !!)

Believe me I won't. I'm sorry if you feel bad because of what I said. It is just I saw this now on too many lists and every time somebody asks to be taken offlist by asking the list, I get somewhat crazy. As I said I hope that that didn't hurt anyone but those that were actually meant, ie. those that try to get offlist by asking the list itself.

This is simply a very stupid thing and if they had taken the effort to read the welcome message, or even if they had *once* read til the bottom of a message (cause there it is too) then they wouldn't ask such stupid questions.

Ok, now again for all to listen:

I AM SORRY IF I MADE ANYONE, EXCEPT FOR THOSE IDIOTS, FEEL BAD.

I AM VERY, VERY SORRY.

I hope this apologize is accepted and that all see the good guy in me again.

Quin