OT: Grrr..Unsub messages

K...I've seen this before. I was a surrogate listmum for the old
WillowSlash list that has since gone down in flames...litterally. So
here's the welcome message:
digest and normal mode.

Okay, now on to the list itself. This list is dedicated to the most
perfect couple to ever appear on a tv show, Willow and Buffy (hey, i can
dream).

I created this place because i feel like there are a few people that,
like me, think they would make great couple. So, this is a place where
we'll all be able to exchange ideas, post fics, talk about that cute
moments that are shown in the episodes, tell others why you think they
would be good together and things like that.

It's kind of a hang out place for Buffy and Willow fans.

Now, a few things i have to get out of the way before i make a list FAQ:
i'll adopt a no flamming policy. People have different opinion, but we
don't have to be rude in order to express them. Also, put spoiler space
or a note in the disclaimer if the discussion or fic is about a new
episode, hopefully there will be people overseas and some of them don't
like to be spoiled (these patient people, i tell you, they're crazy).
Also, all W/B fics will be allowed, any rating, as long as it is W/B.I
mean, you can write a fic where Willow derats Amy and spends time/dates
with her, buffy gets jealous and all and realizes that she's in love in
all. What i mean is, it has to have them at some point. Of course, i
didn't have to talk about the Amy thing, it was just an idea that has
been in my mind and i wanted to see what you can make of it : )

Well, that was it.

If i remember more i'll let you know.

Bye for now.

Welcome
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also...if you are just too damn lazy to go to the site and unsub
yourself, you can always email me (kacoe@xxxxxxx) or Rodrigo my little
lust bunny (myself03@xxxxxxxxxx)....He's the listdad and I'm the listmum
and we are here to cater to all of your Onelist needs *grin*. Hope this
helps......

--
Your humble listmum, bard and Rodrigo's dedicated love slave,
~~Kimber

E x q u i s i t e + C o a l e s c e n c e
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
http://www.redrival.com/exquisite
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
F/F Slash fiction & artwork for the Buffy and Angel show

- Eternally jealous of Erin 'cause Joss and Fury impersonated her.
*grumble*
- Member of THE CITIZENS OF KANE - I have Christian's tousled hair on
retainer
- Member #102 of the Amber Benson is a Hottie Club
- Humble reciever of Joss love --- Joss says: (Wed May 17 14:05:24
2000 152.163.205.76) Hi, Kimber. I give you love. There is a squishy
element to it that I'd rather not discuss. But it's pudding-free.
- VERY humble reciever of an e-mailed "DAVID FURY-LOVE" ---I love you,
Kimber. There, happy? :-) Fury --
- SO's to all VIPS - Alyson, Amber Benson, James, Nicholas, Anthony,
Jeff, Joss, SMG, Eliza, David, Seth, Marti, Jane, Sophia, Fury and last
but never least, Erika from Velvet Chain (my fellow Duran Duran
lover)!!!!!!
- Keeper of Tara's ability to make Willow's eyes sparkle in "Superstar."

- Keeper of Tara's smokin sleeve ability in "Superstar."
- Keeper of Tara's stutter when she says the word Scoobys in "New Moon
Rising."
- "Heavy lesbian witches rock!"

Final thought:
"One out of every ten people are born to give the other nine trouble.
Guess what number I am."