Re: [buffyloveswillow] Some stuff

P.S 2-Shadow, can you explain to me why i'm suddenly feeling the need to sing "Woman in chains"....Girl, you're twisted...damn, if it wasn't incest, and i wasn't with Kim, and you weren't in that mental institution...oh, sorry, it slipped... : ) Now missy, if that was an attempt to convince me that you were working on the thousands of fics you own me, i gotta say you almost achieved your goal, now if you post a few more on the other series maybe...And we HAVE to talk about the real world, you know, the one that appears on the Dru series, i find the places and people a little familiar, and i need you to clear things up...Oh, and just so you know, i gave up dolls a looooooong time ago , it was hard, and i got admit that i was a little tempted when i saw Edith(yeah, we're in a first name basis) but i managed to contain myself .I/m proud to say that i/ve being away from the dools for a year, i even got a little medal(i'll sahow you later).

Rod how many times do I have to tell you they didn't lock my up. I'm sane, honest! I just have this really active imagination is all. :) And I know the truth about you and Ms. Edith so don't even try to deny it. *lol* Let me quess, you've been poking around Kimber's webpage and saw Family Honour...didn't you?

Anyway, ask your questions and I'll try to anwaer them. And I hope you did good on your test.

Shadow