Re: [buffyloveswillow] OT: What Happened?

Hey.

I've noticed that too, Alex. And with what Kim is saying about people flaming her...I
can't help but wonder why. It's a good fic people. I know it can't be the angst (you all
love that), it can't be the Will/Tara stuff (besides it seems as though Kim may be working
towards a B/W ending). So what is it?

I always thought this list was a lot more open than others about fics, and I wish the
flamers would come forward. I've got no qualms about leaving. Whether or not anybody
cares, I don't know, but I don't want to be the target of any flames next. As Alex says,
constructive is fine, bashing is not. And it's real easy to tell the difference.

I've said my peace.

Later

Pat