Re: [buffywantswillow] A Rant

ivygort@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Well, we can't help the stupid miss guided opinions of other people--we
can
only speak for ourselves. When I re-subbed yesterday I noticed that this
list had grown to over 300 people. I also noticed that less than 30 people
normally post messages, or about ten percent. I admit that some of you guys
send feedback off-list, which is only polite, but how many have never sent
an author feedback? >>

I have to admit I am one of the 300 people on this list that lurks more than
anyone. I have to say that I really enjoy reading all of the fics and I
would have to agree that this list has some of the most talented writers out
there. My only regret is I have not taken my part to give the author's the
feedback which they deserve. I hope that Kimber does not decide to leave
this list, but then that is her choice. From now on I shall try to do my
part and contribute to the list as much as I can. Once again this list has
some extremely talented writers and I hope that the list does not get killed.
Also, one of the things that I truly enjoy about the list is its adversary.
It mixes things up a bit and keeps things interesting. Thank you for
listening.
SmpleAsDth