re: [buffywantswillow] OT: Flames, writing, leaving, liststuff..(just read !)

Well, I'm glad you're not going anywhere. Big group hug on Kimber, c'mon everybody,
yeah, you too, Shyfox!

I do hope that somewhere along the line, you reconsider, and post the pro B/W ending for
your story, but I do intend to read the rest of it, and be assured I will not shoot you, or
anyone else, down in flames just because of subject matter.

I think my only concern with Tara right now is that she hasn't been as fully developed as a
character as I'd like. I'm sure Joss, in his infinite wisdom, will fix that problem next season,
but right now she's little more than a blond Willow clone. Shy, quirky, Wiccan, speech
problem(Willow babbles, Tara stutters). I have it on good authority that next season, she'll
become more than Willow's current love interest(giving her a last name would be a step in the
right direction). The way she is now, we fanfic writers can make her noble(as you've done in
Ties That Bind), or evil(Shyfox's NKA). Me, I've done both(the Tara who made Willow
happy through the end of her life in Funeral For a Friend was not the same as the one who
used voodoo to kill Xander in Together Again For The First Time.), so I'm sure there's a
flame thrower pointed at my head even as we speak. I don't think I've received any yet, but
I don't doubt I will.

What I was trying to say before my Willowesque ramble is that you have developed Tara
into a multi-dimensional character in your story, and I hope to read the rest of your story as it
progresses on one of your other sites. And yes, the whole story, both endings, I'm sure
they'll both be wonderful. But if you want to lose the B/W ending, I will support you happily.
And to everyone else out there, live and let live. Let's not turn this list into a re-enactment of
"TheYoko Factor", guys! Okay? There's enough angst in the fanfic, we don't need it in the
OT mail.

Kirayoshi
Unofficial list Zeppo