Ralf,
Barnibus, hmm?

Jim,
The problem with doing Buffy x-overs is the different rules for vampires. There are ways around this, of course, by having different style vamps having branched off from the original line. There's also the problem of some of these vamps being too damn powerful, but a Slayer is supposed to be stronger than ANY single vampire, so it's simply a matter of having Buffy evolve enough to take on Lestat and company.

jetthd,
Ah, good taste in music, judging from the SN. Anyway, when one Slayer dies, the next is called. If Kendra had died in a car accident before being called, Faith would have been next, I'd guess.

Christeen,
It's my understanding that Sunnydale is Santa Barbara. That's the city in the long shots, and the descriptions fit the distance from LA.

Banana,
No, I'd hadn't noticed Buffy dressed like Tara in Willow's dream, but I did notice that Willow and Buffy see Tara the same way, as this mysterious, cryptic, figure in their lives. It would also appear that Tara has a role in Buffy's life beyond being Willow's SO. Hmmm, perhaps Buffy was who Tara was protecting when she disrupted Willow's demon finding spell? If Tara IS there for Buffy, how would Willow react?

Kimber,
That really sucks that you got flamed. Not what I would have expected from people, here. I wasn't caring for the story, myself, as I don't like Buffy written as homophobic (especially here), but you shouldn't have been flamed for it.